Flow Society vs. GRV Family

DeletedUser

I think you messed up the link. You meant to post:

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/d8d1c23f665380412ecd13d3c8c90b37

I think we've found what barnsyboy really meant to post, though. This report is clearly what he meant to link.

Because GRV would never have terrible communication like other family tribes, I'm sure they meant to have some players kill off their tribemates' troops. Why? Because it gives them more ODA! Genius, I tell you!

Darn you, GRV, manipulating the stats by killing your own troops. Your sinister plans have been found out, and you will not succeed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, I clearly hit a nerve with you didn't I. You need to chill out, getting worked up over such things.
Don't assume I had any intent of clearing that village, or had any hope that those troops would live. Quite the contrary actually.

DeletedUser

Actually, it's way more fun to be sarcastic and get a laugh out of it, but if you think I'm serious, so be it :icon_neutral:.

And I'm sure you didn't have any intent of clearing it or keeping those troops alive. Clearing your troops and those of your tribemates is always a good plan. I said so:

Me said:
Because GRV would never have terrible communication like other family tribes, I'm sure they meant to have some players kill off their tribemates' troops. Why? Because it gives them more ODA! Genius, I tell you!

Darn you, GRV, manipulating the stats by killing your own troops. Your sinister plans have been found out, and you will not succeed!

You just proved it :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

It's okay barnsyboy, We know how good you are. At the first sign of trouble you will pack up and run with tail between legs. Happened when Flow tore through pixel. happened when Grv attacked flow, and hopefully the tribe that eats GRV candy like it's going out of fashion will have the good sense to not accept you as a refugee for the (how many times is that now) I lost count. anything past two becomes fuzzy. ;p

DeletedUser

Yes 50calibre.
Tuff is nobling across the top rim of the world to reach GRV.
We hope to be there in 2 years. :)

DeletedUser

No problem, anything to help show the amazing coordination and devious ODA-embellishing powers of GRV :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Not really sure why GRV are nuking the same village and scouting the same village every single time lol.

They knew I am not stacked, but I have 5-8 incomings to the same village at ram speed. Maybe they don't know people know how to dodge :)

And what is quite funny about them, they stack people who barely do anything in their tribe and can't even defend themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100590

Not really sure why GRV are nuking the same village and scouting the same village every single time lol.

They knew I am not stacked, but I have 5-8 incomings to the same village at ram speed. Maybe they don't know people know how to dodge :)

And what is quite funny about them, they stack people who barely do anything in their tribe and can't even defend themselves.

They could be fakes :icon_surprised: