FME declares war on HDS (council)

Alushu

Reaction score
"Wasn't necessarily"

So it was, or it wasn't? That's a pretty amusing choice of words to avoid lying. It's also missing the benefit of context.

F-ME asked for an alliance then proceeded to buddy up with DI and recruit players we were actively opping. Which is what my not-so-infamous quote was referencing, you told me it doesn't matter, I was saying it did to us. That was all. Hilarious how you twist it. How is recruiting and stacking a player that's just been nuked by another tribe (nevermind one that you have diplomacy with), not an aggressive move? This was after you'd already recruited other players and I was promised there would be no more. You directly broke our agreement.

What your post and the one after also conveniently miss out is that a number of players had planned on jumping before we even terminated the NAP. It's one of the reasons we acted when we did.

We believed from the start you were on DI's side after what was the story, being rejected as a coplayer? But it wasn't just us who thought this. Half of FME council believed the same, and even came to that conclusion independently. By the end, they were mostly pushed out. You were very successful at what you wanted to achieve, and I applaud you for it. It was skillfully done. You were given a task by DI more useful than being a simple coplayer and you executed it very well. But let's not pretend we don't know what happened, because we all do.

None of this really matters now, but don't bullshit your achievement, embrace it.

Projection & deflection is the name of your game and I'd rather chafe my groin through a cheesegrater than deal with you. The alliance with Cheggs was made before I was even any part of the leadership. I was specifically asked to join the council, which I initially rejected. I eventually took the position a little while later when the tribe needed a form of direction. I did what I could to help the players in my tribe to the point it exhausted me and I decided to take a step back from council. I never wanted any form of leadership and I never pursued it, I took the role as it was requested until unnecessary with the goals I had set. survival.

The players that were supposedly 'jumping' were approached by CHE and I got the message of that before you ever even got a reply, quite cute though, you tried. I probably don't know all of them, you have a good way of finding people to spy for you. I applaud you for that.

I actually forgot about that one, thanks for reminding me! I just never heard back from my mail, that's all. But you're still very, very wrong. I was never tasked to do anything by DI council. I didn't even expect to survive as long as I did, fact the DI diplomacy lasted as long as it did was a surprise to me too. Again, while I was partial to their side- if the treatment was reversed we would've turned on them instead. You just have a little knack of being an egotripping, manipulating maniac.

From you, an interesting choice of words; What did you do to almost every player from HDS that still had a pulse? Oh right, recruited them, in the middle of our main K too, even after we specifically mentioned we didn't want that to happen. You treated FME like shit, not as equals. You aggressively barb nobled in places you didn't belong too, we reacted to your actions.

Anywho, can't wait for this to go down. Please don't quit two weeks after receiving pressure this time, w112 remembers.

Peace.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
”Please dont quit in 2 weeks time” comes from the guy who left his tribe within 24h after we oped his last tribe.

You are funny alushu, are you a comedian irl? If not, consider changing job.

Fme has always been on DI’s side, just look at how many who left for em, all acts fme did towards us just made it easy for us to plan ahead.

your math aint the strong part of yours i suppose, we will see who comes out on top.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
The players that were supposedly 'jumping' were approached by CHE and I got the message of that before you ever even got a reply, quite cute though, you tried. I probably don't know all of them, you have a good way of finding people to spy for you. I applaud you for that.
The fact we had a discussion about this on discord and I sent screenshots proving it was the other way around makes this all the more amusing. While even if that did happen (it didn't), it wouldnt be mutually exclusive with your own plans to jump. Plans which those same players you say I apparently approached have confirmed. All of this has already been proven to you.

Anywho, can't wait for this to go down. Please don't quit two weeks after receiving pressure this time, w112 remembers.

This one's easy... I'm still on w112! Check twstats. I just don't play an active role (but am still top 40 ODS). I enjoy leading tribes more than I do my own account, and had become far busier here than I'd ever planned to. But as I didn't want to leave them in the cold, I agreed to play a supporting role until they were able to absorb my account. W112 remembers wrong apparently

Last edited:

Yoloaxe

Reaction score
Imagine how stupid Alushu must feel now hahahhahahah. Cant wait to rim you :D

Obala

ATissue

Reaction score
I mean, yeah 4 FME joined DI but 4 players also joined CHE/EGGS right? Also we didn't quit because of the op, we quit because leadership melted after the OP. But it's weird to say that we steered FME towards DI when as alushu said, any form of leadership position we've had in the tribe was either by accident or due to circumstances and never by choice.

If anything, the pro CHE "side" of the council were the over zealous ones since they were so anti DI that they were basically down to suicide the whole tribe to be on your side no matter what. Yet when it came down to lead and handle tribal matters they never really stepped up.

You still were much more aggressive to us than DI ever was, much before we actually had any say in leadership. You were trying to force us into an alliance with you the whole time by being much more aggressive in our territory than anywhere else.

Btw, we aren't afraid to fight, just look at what happened to your k46 op yesterday.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
No, not right, just 1 account is joining as he's played with some of our guys before. The others are to get around no support rules. Although I'm not sure I understand the relevance given we have every right to.

And I'm quite happy with our (2 player) k46 mini op, we didn't lose much but gained a lot. That 200 - 250 village gain in the last op of ours seems to have skewed your definitions of success! But we'll take that as a compliment ;)

ATissue

Reaction score
Wait is that a joke? Do you want me to post screens? Not only have you lost at least a few dozens of nukes, you've also lost tons of defense on trying to tank recaps. You realize we defeated around 800k units? Is that a fair trade for... 4-5 vills that for the most part we didn't attempt to recap since it was mostly a 2-3 acc def?

Either your players are lying to you or you're coping hard. I mean come on, you sent 7-8 nukes per vill with full def on the last nobles for tons of them, it's laughable to pretend that this was anywhere close to what you guys expected.

Btw, you still waste nukes almost every hour trying to get through. We've even seen attacks with swords as nukes. I bet that's because you didn't "experience much losses at all" and are happy with the op right?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
You're a vicious one aren't you! To think I thought you were just a push account. Yes I do think it was a fair trade based on; number of troops you lost (including lost out of vill troops that aren't included in the OD stats), vills taken, damages to existing buildings and relatively minor losses.

Because 800k troops... That's what, 40 vills of troops? Less than 1% of our total troop count, while that wasn't an even distribution (partly killed nukes would mostly recover by the time they return) and a lot of those 800k would've been fakes / cats that are quickly replaced when spread over hundreds of vills. And as we all know, offense recruits quicker.

I can only speak for myself but I'm happy with the outcome. The guys are happy for the increased challenge. Well done for upping your game, I applaud you for it. If you see it as a win after losing 250 vills just a few days before, then hey, I'm happy for you too.

Last edited:

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: CHE!!!, EGGS!
Side 2:
Tribes: F-ME

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 28
Difference: 290

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 209,128
Difference: 2,350,486

chart

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DI, S L, F-ME

Side 1:
Side 2: 197
Difference: 157

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,656,510
Difference: 1,178,019

chart

Last edited:

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DI, S L

Side 1:
Side 2: 169
Difference: 133

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,447,382
Difference: 1,172,467

chart

Last edited:

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So according to Twstats.

CHEGGS whooped F-ME.

F-ME worked with DI to have DI recap half the war caps from CHE.

Not a bad strat, will be interesting to see this played out longterm.

Last edited:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Good summary MKP. I'd add a lot of DI conquer stats are also from Light Yagami, who gave us his sit, but they have done a decent job of recapping ex-F-ME from us. Look forward to both sides going at it once the dust clears on those accounts being internalled/recapped. Maybe then we can have a real war thread ;)

Although we will need some random moralistic declaration of extravagance at some point. How else would anyone possibly declare in a war game...

Alushu

Reaction score
Good summary MKP. I'd add a lot of DI conquer stats are also from Light Yagami, who gave us his sit, but they have done a decent job of recapping ex-F-ME from us. Look forward to both sides going at it once the dust clears on those accounts being internalled/recapped. Maybe then we can have a real war thread ;)

Although we will need some random moralistic declaration of extravagance at some point. How else would anyone possibly declare in a war game...

Please write a better Hiaku this time, the other one made me cry myself to sleep in disappointment. I would've made you a proper one if you didn't beat me to the punch, it hurt. Even more than the nukes do, that's just physical, that one hurt me mentally man :(

ATissue

Reaction score
I just don't see how beating FME is anything to brag about, again we've had no backlines, you could target literally every single village we have etc.. but more onto the point, yeah it's fun to have an actual challenge on both sides. Not fun for my life outside of TW, but still very entertaining. Keep it up, I'd rather have this than a slugfest tbh :D.

(Btw what? DI recapped like a couple of vills at most, everything else was local)