FME declares war on HDS (council)

Alushu

Reaction score
How getting Screwed Again turns FME into FYOU.

We could keep it simple since everyone pretty much knows what's going on anyway but hey why not stir the pot just a little bit more?

So HDS council (Yes. we refuse to call you water, a namechange doesn't wash away your sins and it never will) Screwed us over then tries to save face by saying someone else takes up leadership.

We've let things run their course long enough, people that realized how thick the hatchet in their back was left, switched sides or quit the world all-together.

Now there's the issue of the current HDS roster that also got screwed by their own leadership but decided to stay; We've got a few things to tell you and your little 'new council'

1: We never wanted a part in the DI war, it was forced upon us by your council and after they did they put a knife in everyone's back.
2: The deal/alliance FME had with HDS wasn't the deal that was agreed upon, instead players were forced to move up into HDS/SDS or get eaten:
1602509946319.png1602509959621.png
Don't try to leash people that don't want to be leashed. You don't build trust with threats.

3: We have no quarrel with you, the members. Only your leadership. Unfortunately collateral damage becomes unavoidable.
4: Your new 'council' is a joke. It's as much of a democracy as North Korea, just a new face to tug the puppets.

1602508010688.png
1602508034662.png
1602508770366.png
1602508790774.png

You've gotten lied to again and again. Either you don't want to believe it or you were just too afraid to find a different route of survival. This one isn't it chief :)

Get out of K45, K46 and this world all together
Even if you switch tribes now. You'll be marked as refugees and we sincerely apologize for the extra collateral damage, you're only to blame for your own actions not theirs.

"Hey Chris. The new management is a load of bull and you know it. Even if it's not you, your acc is still taking the blame" :)

TLDR; FME declares on HDS council.

Much love,
FME.

I don't know why I'm the one writing this, I'm not even council/leadership. Lmao.

Last edited:

TheGreenRanger

Reaction score
You are right we betrayed you all and did you all wrong. We have treated you badly and for that I am sorry.

A lot of people think we gave troop counts to DI but that is simply not true. I did not even see the document so I couldn't verify whose troop counts we had and who we didn't but we 100% did not give them to anyone.

I want to send a formal apology to the previous members of HDS, SDS, and F-ME. I take responsibility for the influence and have and actions that made people attempt to go to SL with me. I was wrong and hope that I can make up for it.

Once again I am sorry for wringing everyone in the world, especially you alushu.

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
You are right we betrayed you all and did you all wrong. We have treated you badly and for that I am sorry.

A lot of people think we gave troop counts to DI but that is simply not true. I did not even see the document so I couldn't verify whose troop counts we had and who we didn't but we 100% did not give them to anyone.

I want to send a formal apology to the previous members of HDS, SDS, and F-ME. I take responsibility for the influence and have and actions that made people attempt to go to SL with me. I was wrong and hope that I can make up for it.

Once again I am sorry for wringing everyone in the world, especially you alushu.

This is a blatant lie, he asked me who all I wanted troop counts of and sent me some of them. Even when Chris 'comes clean' he's lying to make himself look more decent than he is.

Alushu

Reaction score
View attachment 5851

Props to you for that line. Although a little too late, better get rimmed than stay in bed with backstabbers !
To be fair, we could've declared immediately but sometimes it's better to let things play out for just a little. If anything we just want to mess with HDS for a bit. I stand by my perspective to the end ;) In what sense a little too late? This is also in the sense that I haven't been in W115 from the start so a lot of early-world drama flew over my head

Last edited:

Alushu

Reaction score
Only to witness do the exact same thing HDS council did, nice.

I guess it's the exact same, except that we weren't council (in my case, not anymore for a few weeks) and that we weren't at war with DI, so not at all.
Which is ironic cause you took Light, whom you 'were' at war with. Funny how spies pan out :')
Don't you have someone to manipulate into quitting or someone to force internal instead of trying to pretend you're morally right?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I guess it's the exact same, except that we weren't council (in my case, not anymore for a few weeks) and that we weren't at war with DI, so not at all.
Which is ironic cause you took Light, whom you 'were' at war with. Funny how spies pan out :')
Don't you have someone to manipulate into quitting or someone to force internal instead of trying to pretend you're morally right?

Well Alushu, you made it very obvious F-Me was working with DI so for that i do thank you. I'm sure the ones you left will feel you are not in the wrongdoing at all <3

Light is someone with a spine and some backbone. Thats all i got to say about him.

I'm working you right now, soon you be handing vills over to me. :)

Alushu

Reaction score
Well Alushu, you made it very obvious F-Me was working with DI so for that i do thank you. I'm sure the ones you left will feel you are not in the wrongdoing at all <3

Light is someone with a spine and some backbone. Thats all i got to say about him.

FME wasn’t necessarily working with DI to begin with, we had a difficult balance to maintain to keep both sides happy, while I won’t deny I favored DI from the get-go not everyone agreed with me. That mostly changed when they realized how backhanded and manipulative you people were. Being respectful to others pays off, not pressuring and rushing them, you have your own council to blame.

I actually messaged several people about it, that I trusted. They seemed to understand and that they’d do the same thing If they had the opportunity. Don’t forget to recruit everyone with a pulse as a meatshield booboo~

The only thing you’re working is your ego. Don’t forget to clean your trash when you head out.

With infamous BH words: “It matters cause I say it matters”

peace

ATissue

Reaction score

You literally declared on us first, while DI didn't. Are you unironically saying that joining the tribe that declared on you and giving away your vills to spite your allies is having "backbone"? DI also didn't purposefully eat the closest possible vills to us while pretending to be friendly. Sorry you couldn't manipulate your way into having other people fight for you this time.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
FME wasn’t necessarily working with DI to begin with, we had a difficult balance to maintain to keep both sides happy, while I won’t deny I favored DI from the get-go not everyone agreed with me. That mostly changed when they realized how backhanded and manipulative you people were. Being respectful to others pays off, not pressuring and rushing them, you have your own council to blame.

I actually messaged several people about it, that I trusted. They seemed to understand and that they’d do the same thing If they had the opportunity. Don’t forget to recruit everyone with a pulse as a meatshield booboo~

The only thing you’re working is your ego. Don’t forget to clean your trash when you head out.

With infamous BH words: “It matters cause I say it matters”

peace

"Wasn't necessarily"

So it was, or it wasn't? That's a pretty amusing choice of words to avoid lying. It's also missing the benefit of context.

F-ME asked for an alliance then proceeded to buddy up with DI and recruit players we were actively opping. Which is what my not-so-infamous quote was referencing, you told me it doesn't matter, I was saying it did to us. That was all. Hilarious how you twist it. How is recruiting and stacking a player that's just been nuked by another tribe (nevermind one that you have diplomacy with), not an aggressive move? This was after you'd already recruited other players and I was promised there would be no more. You directly broke our agreement.

What your post and the one after also conveniently miss out is that a number of players had planned on jumping before we even terminated the NAP. It's one of the reasons we acted when we did.

We believed from the start you were on DI's side after what was the story, being rejected as a coplayer? But it wasn't just us who thought this. Half of FME council believed the same, and even came to that conclusion independently. By the end, they were mostly pushed out. You were very successful at what you wanted to achieve, and I applaud you for it. It was skillfully done. You were given a task by DI more useful than being a simple coplayer and you executed it very well. But let's not pretend we don't know what happened, because we all do.

None of this really matters now, but don't bullshit your achievement, embrace it.