~FO~ and (-?-)

DeletedUser

It appears that (?) does not wish our ceasefire to continue. They have laid plans which I was informed of, and now begin the offensive I was aware of days ago.

I am disappointed that it has come to this, but I am more then willing to fight. ~FO~ has not known defeat under my leadership, and it will not in this war either.

At this time I do not know if (?)'s allies will join in the fight. As I have no beef with them, and respect the leader's of both, I hope they will not.

And (-?-)....come get us, march to your deaths.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

I hope to be remembered this time round. Seems that people either like me very much or dont take any notice of me, for i have yet to recieve any kind of attacks to my villages.
What does a girl have to do to get some attention around here??? :lol:

DeletedUser

Like I said in another thread yesterday, Anty is hell bent on getting his ass kicked twice. We look forward to providing that ass kicking.

mirai no shinigami

I hope to be remembered this time round. Seems that people either like me very much or dont take any notice of me, for i have yet to recieve any kind of attacks to my villages.
What does a girl have to do to get some attention around here??? :lol:

simple :D

ask shini :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

go ~FO~,even if i have a bet with you :)

lol Lajoo, I look forward to collecting on that too, give my wallet a break for a month....or maybe I'll send the points to Huggles, as a congratulatory present :icon_wink:

And thanks for the support Laj :icon_biggrin:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

You guys aren't content with your rim K so you want us to relocate you to a different part of the rim? Sounds fair :lol:

DeletedUser

You guys aren't content with your rim K so you want us to relocate you to a different part of the rim? Sounds fair :lol:

This coming from the guy begging me to let him join our tribe.

DeletedUser

This coming from the guy begging me to let him join our tribe.

I asked you to join, I never begged, and I think you'll find the only thing that appealed to me about FO was the fact I have RL friends there. Not to mention this was AFTER the *$* disband and BEFORE I joined *?*, shame on me for trying to find a new tribe eh? Sorry I wasn't far enough from the core for you guys :lol:

DeletedUser

I asked you to join, I never begged, and I think you'll find the only thing that appealed to me about FO was the fact I have RL friends there. Not to mention this was AFTER the *$* disband and BEFORE I joined *?*, shame on me for trying to find a new tribe eh?

No hard feelings Conn, but RL friend or not you're going to have to go down if you play any role in this offensive. You seem reasonable to me, stay home, preserve yourself, and we'll find you a spot after the war. That way you can be in the tribe with G.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Everyone like to state that we are a "rim" tribe. But they also seem to forget that we are #24 in the world, and had a hand in disbanding 2 tribes that we declared on. Not bad for a rim tribe right??

DeletedUser

No hard feelings Conn, but RL friend or not you're going to have to go down if you play any role in this offensive. You seem reasonable to me, stay home, preserve yourself, and we'll find you a spot after the war. That way you can be in the tribe with G.

~Morningfrost

I must admit I admire your ability to stay calm at such times, MF, but I will not sit back and let my tribe bear the weight.

Everyone like to state that we are a "rim" tribe. But they also seem to forget that we are #24 in the world, and had a hand in disbanding 2 tribes that we declared on. Not bad for a rim tribe right??

I myself am from K88, I can't look down on your for your position on the map at all, was merely a joke. Anyone who underestimates their enemy because up of there position on the map deserves a swift nobling.

DeletedUser

Morning douche

no spy will save you. you will be driven into the dirt. your villages will be our welcome mats for all to wipe their feet upon. you are as good as your tribe, and from what i see. your in deep crap.

DeletedUser

hehe Q, not sure if taking down TNT would bolster our case here, and our detractors will talk about how much help we had with Scion.

Oh well, if people want to underestimate us because of our position on the map, then I say let them :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

I must admit I admire your ability to stay calm at such times, MF, but I will not sit back and let my tribe bear the weight.

I myself am from K88, I can't look down on your for your position on the map at all, was merely a joke. Anyone who underestimates their enemy because up of there position on the map deserves a swift nobling.

Very well Conn, I guess we'll just have to lump you in with everyone else then :icon_wink:

And Dalry, as much effort as you put into that tirade, I hope you save some for the game. Else you might become OUR welcome mat :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Very well Conn, I guess we'll just have to lump you in with everyone else then :icon_wink:

And Dalry, as much effort as you put into that tirade, I hope you save some for the game. Else you might become OUR welcome mat :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

Indeed, I'll see you on the field my friend :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah ok, TNT did not put up any fight, but still we took there best members and the rest were left to the vultuars. :icon_wink:

Oh and dalrymple86, i like pink welcome mats. So please change yours to fit my likeing!!

DeletedUser

Indeed, I'll see you on the field my friend :icon_wink:

Indeed you shall my friend. And if you survive, I'm sure G will ask me to invite you again....and if you're closer to us the K88 at that point, I might just say yes :icon_wink:

Of course, that's assuming we leave you any villages :lol::lol: lol

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Please start the ops, my ODD is lagging behind, I've only really encountered a handful of enemies with enough spine to fight me back