~FO~ and (-?-)

DeletedUser

You do have one thing right Anty, the original ceasefire with (-?-) appears to have been a complete farce. It was negotiated with Maeniel, who at the time was a co-Duke of (?), so foolishly I assumed he had the authority to negotiate an end to the war. Though it turns out he didn't have that authority, I am told the ceasefire would have been honored anyway so that the ? family could return it's focus to tH, rather then split it's focus against a tribe who mostly occupied territory no one wanted anyways.

Unfortunately, it also appears that the details of that negotiation with Maeniel were misrepresented to his superiors. They believed we'd broken our own terms, and decided to go to war with us in retaliation. I was NOT happy when I found out FO had been plunged into a 3vs1 against top-10 tribes because one person misrepresented something.

However, I spoke to Toxic Moon directly the next time, deciding I'd been burned by intermediaries once too often (once IS once too often). Once it was discovered what had actually happened, negotiations to end the war swiftly begun, and were concluded fairly soon after.

It is not that (?) turned pansy, it's that (?) was involved in a war it shouldn't have been in the first place.

And while ? is not a very respected tribe these days, I still hold quite a bit of respect for Tox and hope that her leadership can turn things around for them. No offense to my good friends in tH, but no one's tribe should be the butt of every joke.

And Hyushio, that 6 days is only from when Anty joined (?). The ceasefire began quite a bit before that. Anty and a few others stuck to Scion for about a week or so after the ceasefire. I'll see if I can find the exact date the original one began on.

~Morningfrost