~FO~ on the Warpath

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

\3. Morningfrost, Making another account to voice his true twisted opinions, knowing that he would be burned if he said them himself, and then the nerve to thank himself for stroking his own ego? Entriguing....

Sorry to disappoint you AC, but I have better things to do then post under false forum names. I've never been afraid to speak my mind here, no matter what I think. I'm sorry my opinions aren't as radically offensive as most of yours have turned out to be. I also like to think that people know me better then to believe me capable of doing something that egomaniacal. While I've come across as arrogant to many people, this is a whole other level of ego.

I have to admit though AC, I'm just as curious to find out who Irepresent is as you are.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Could you please point out my many radically offensive posts? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good job, I can see you guys are pretty backstabbing, breaking a NAP to declare war on a tribe you previously begged not to attack you? Good job fellas, takes some real balls to declare with two other top 20 tribes :icon_wink:

Join the line with all the other tribes that want to declare on us, whose next?

Your first post of this thread AC. Doesn't get much more offensive then referring to us as backstabbers....especially when it's patently untrue, since we had no NAP to break.

I'm not going to find all the others, but I've found the majority of your posts to be insulting, and quite frankly, downright offensive.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

But i sure am happy to see that you find me important enough to mention me!!:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

So by your reasoning, France defeated Germany in WWII? :lol:

no.. france was the first enemy. not the last one to join..

btw: how many soldiers do you need to defend Paris? - noone knows it hasn't been tried before :p
(just a joke.. don't take it to serious^^)

DeletedUser

I think this thread can now be locked since we have won the war and Scion no longer exists.

DeletedUser

arent we in the ~FO~ on the Warpath thread?
anyway there is never enough spam threads

DeletedUser

arent we in the ~FO~ on the Warpath thread?
anyway there is never enough spam threads

Yes we are, I am in ~FO~ we won our war against Scion seeing as how we are still around and Scion is not. So the war is over, no need for this thread anymore.

DeletedUser

blah u just look dumber then
so actually if -?- disbands they arent ennemies anymore? :O
yeah lets do that we disband and then reband under a diff name we will dodge the wars! weeeeee

DeletedUser

blah u just look dumber then
so actually if -?- disbands they arent ennemies anymore? :O
yeah lets do that we disband and then reband under a diff name we will dodge the wars! weeeeee

God you are dense dude. What is the point of keeping the thread open if there is no war? (-?-) and my tribe are at peace, if they disbands we will make a decision on what we do then. Until that happens there is nothing left to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.