Fodox Tribal Wars Utility

fodox

Reaction score
Hello.

I create a web site with utilities for the game, approved by the staff. The main page is here:

Fodox Tribal Wars Utility

Inside you can find:

Calculator and Converter
Date calculations, useful in the planning of attacks or in the analysis of an incoming attack. You must enter two variables choosing from the date of start, the time of travel and the date of arrival to determine the value of the third variable.
Time of travel, to calculate the time of travel of the troops between two villages.
Hours/days converter, the title is self-explained :)
Coordinates extractor, to extract Tribal Wars coordinates from any text or game page.

Fake Script Generator
Generates the javascript code to send fakes quickly. You can choose any troops and indicate the number of units; You can also add additional units of scouts. Two methods of launch are available, continued and random generation and one attack for each village.

Fodox Map Guru
Allows you to search villages of Tribal Wars. There are several methods to select the area of the map and different filters to refine your selection. The list of villages can be formatted in BB-Code or optimized to generate fake scripts. All the worlds of the italian server are available and also the most populated servers of tribalwars.net.

Troops Evaluator
Useful to balance own fulls. You can save different configurations for easy comparison.

Fodox Attack Planner
Attack planner all in one page for all the worlds of the Italian server and for the most populated worlds of tribalwars.net. There are 5 slots to save the planning in your browser, or you can export as a link to use on any computer or browser. Updates from the official servers are made twice a day, roughly at 4:00 and at 14:00 (Italian time).

Fodox Mass Attack Planner
Planner massive attacks, compatible with all the worlds of all servers. You can plan attacks and defenses togheter, working in a single page. It's also possible to save planning and load it in any browser.

DeletedUser100466

hey contact me in skype as i have questions and thankyou :)

fodox

Reaction score
Hi rathisamar, I rarely use skype and I'm really so busy this period; I prefer you mail me at "fodox76 at gmail dot com".

Thanks and please excuse me!

DeletedUser100466

Underrated mass planer but i do like it so good job

animated-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

fodox

Reaction score
Hello all!
Utility updated: removed EN30 and added EN73. Have a good game!

DeletedUser105718

How does it assign nukes to target villages? Randomly? By duration? Is it optimized so it would try to make launches in a single bunch?

Last edited by a moderator:

fodox

Reaction score
Hello.
Are you talking about Mass Attack Planner? If so, the automatic assignment choose your villages that arrive earlier to targets.
In the Mass Attack Planner page, right side to step "(3) Automatic assignment", click on "More info" to get more info.

DeletedUser97817

Hi Fodox, This is fabulous. Would you consider adding Casual 2?

Thank you,
chris

fodox

Reaction score
Hi Chris,
I have limited space in my hosting database so I have to limit the number of game servers. My utilities are free, I can't afford a more expensive solution.
Thanks anyway for your interest, and have a good game ;-)

Fod.