FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

DeletedUser

earned kudos

I would like to point out that only some have earned the reputation for FOE and CHAOS.

Love the picture.

Still trying to work out who it looks like most.

Deleted User - 832139

Well Mr Wittman I have a gripe for your little group and your views of backstabbing .. A long while back I came to you and yours to look at extending an alliance with you and yours.. but you turned me down and not just turned me down you flat out insulted me .... Summer to name one was very explicit in his words this was without provocation on my/FAILs part as was ... so from that day on you have always been a target .... mistakes are made in things and that was one of your big ones .... when Fork approached us I was all for it as I have a lot of respect for him.. but the old insults that were thrown by other members of your tribe were brought up so it out weighed trust and future enrollment of your members by our council... small mistakes can make big pitfalls ... now your in the pit and yes it will take you a while if ever to dig yourself out of it .... I would offer you a shovel to help but you just might dig deeper so maybe not ... Yes good and evil are just a matter of perspective so enjoy your perspective looking up out of that hole, as I am happy with our perspective ..

(yes Mike you may not of been the one throwing insults as that's not your way but refusal to comment against them means you were backing what was said .. hence my stance )

Also on another note when we were approached about the possibilities of a merge unasked I was given a list of active and inactive players in your tribe for consideration ... out of respect and in the spirit of the game I destroyed that list when directions changed and the info was never passed beyond me... so please don't call me evil or a cheat ... and as for back stabbing .. just a matter of perspective ...

So a lot of water has passed under the bridge since you help us out what 2 years back .. so that old "we helped you out when you needed it" is not a valid argument .... but I am not one for openly discussing tribal relations or politics in open forums but you and Syb keep trying to have a high ground in things you like to put false arguments based on B/S .... so come off your high horse and get real .. As those that remember history know your growing roses ..

DeletedUser

yes the foe is winning now but we are working on plans that hopefully will in the long term change this. and yes we have time. the rate of the foes ennoblements is slow enough for us to plan long term.

If I had a village for every time I heard that, lol...

Drew, I want the list! You big (big big) noob...

Michael Wittman

Well Mr Wittman I have a gripe for your little group and your views of backstabbing .. A long while back I came to you and yours to look at extending an alliance with you and yours.. but you turned me down and not just turned me down you flat out insulted me .... Summer to name one was very explicit in his words this was without provocation on my/FAILs part as was ... so from that day on you have always been a target .... mistakes are made in things and that was one of your big ones .... when Fork approached us I was all for it as I have a lot of respect for him.. but the old insults that were thrown by other members of your tribe were brought up so it out weighed trust and future enrollment of your members by our council... small mistakes can make big pitfalls ... now your in the pit and yes it will take you a while if ever to dig yourself out of it .... I would offer you a shovel to help but you just might dig deeper so maybe not ... Yes good and evil are just a matter of perspective so enjoy your perspective looking up out of that hole, as I am happy with our perspective ..

(yes Mike you may not of been the one throwing insults as that's not your way but refusal to comment against them means you were backing what was said .. hence my stance )

Also on another note when we were approached about the possibilities of a merge unasked I was given a list of active and inactive players in your tribe for consideration ... out of respect and in the spirit of the game I destroyed that list when directions changed and the info was never passed beyond me... so please don't call me evil or a cheat ... and as for back stabbing .. just a matter of perspective ...

So a lot of water has passed under the bridge since you help us out what 2 years back .. so that old "we helped you out when you needed it" is not a valid argument .... but I am not one for openly discussing tribal relations or politics in open forums but you and Syb keep trying to have a high ground in things you like to put false arguments based on B/S .... so come off your high horse and get real .. As those that remember history know your growing roses ..

Thank you for your honest perspective. i think this may be the only time we have honestly shared perspectives and that is probably much of the problem. as for discussing them on the forums, i suppose it was to get your attention and let everyone see my perspective.

i will say, that when you talked to sumner we were the North Family. i was in a different tribe than sumner. that was the fall of our family. we never really shared diplomacy or had transparent discussion on issues.

i never even new that you proposed alliance to sumner. you can see because we split, that my band is in GOH, and sumners group is in zhg. can you see how messed up this whole thing got? wow what a huge CF.

because of your post i will treat you and yours with more respect and i will think deeply on what you have said. also you should know that i would never claim to have the moral high ground unless i felt very strongly that it was true.

Deleted User - 832139

Nice to see we are back on even ground again Mick .... and yes it was a big CF but it is what makes TW go around :) and when we are waiting for nukes to land the odd sniping comment in the forums does give good entertainment to pass the time :)

So I wish you good luck and please do fight back it makes the game interesting :)

DeletedUser

whats that thing they post at the beginning of the movie.

oh something like this.

this is not express view of anyone from this company. It is the express view of the individual.

you mention Sumner. I do not even know who that is. :p

but did you talk to anyone else? as you never mentioned them I can assume not.

as you pointed out, everyone has different views. I would suggest you talk to a few people or better still keep in contact you will find views may change.

and two years is a long time.

oh one other thought.

for all you tribe or council leaders out there. I would test the water with your tribe-members sometimes.
I would be a little annoyed to find out something later that something was turned down just because certain people have personally issues.

You are only as strong as your tribe.
remember the French king Louis, he lost his head.

Welcome back Drew.

Deleted User - 832139

Summer to name one
think in the skype there was about 6 maybe more at the time .. all had the chance to change the direction of the chat .. none did ... as for outcome the chat was posted in the FAIL council room so the players who had been entrusted with the future of the tribe could read it through ... hence they remembered what was said and felt any involvement was not worth pursuing ...

Michael Wittman

yes i am just sorry my group was not included in the talks as we were the ones that were fighting you.

Deleted User - 832139

Well I would not honestly call if an out right fight just was cleaning up border areas ... no opps or full out assaults ... still classed as fighting I know but you know what I mean .. it was a shame you might of changed outcomes

Michael Wittman

wait wait, you are correct. i forgot. you and reborn were in in different tribes at that time. we were fighting reborn and it continued after you took them in but by that point alot of our k35 was inactive.

Deleted User - 832139

yep that was right and thats what started the talks .. also going along with that was some personal grudges .. so was a bit messy

Michael Wittman

oh im sure, talk about trench warfare, we literally fought for over a year in one continent before we conceded defeat and look K35 is still somewhat shared. even the barbs there are stacked.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 832139

yep and no real conflict there so all that D for nothing lol

DeletedUser

Time can mend a lot of fences.

But personal grudges that's a tough one.

I personally have no grudges against anyone.

Now where did i put my little black book.

Deleted User - 832139

Side 1:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE ~DW~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi ~ODD~ STHU
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,409
Side 2: 2,983
Difference: 426

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,577
Side 2: 159
Difference: 1,418

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 33,699,708
Side 2: 29,073,666
Difference: 4,626,042

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,775,394
Side 2: 1,597,904
Difference: 14,177,490

image.php

DeletedUser

Just two weeks you Noob:

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E ~DW~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi
Players:

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 00:00:00 to 20/12/2009 22:15:58

Side 1: 593
Side 2: 49
Difference: 544

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E ~DW~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~ODD~ STHU
Players:

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 00:00:00 to 20/12/2009 22:15:58

Side 1: 374
Side 2: 36
Difference: 338

image.php

Deleted User - 832139

====================================
WAR STATS last week

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi ~ODD~

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 423
Side 2: 13
Difference: 410

WAR STATS 2010

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 2010

Side 1: 1089
Side 2: 72
Difference: 1017

WAR STATS last month

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,597
Side 2: 75
Difference: 1,522

STHU is gone good work lads !!!

And yes to answer a previous thread: inactivity is always a problem but it does not seem to change the tide of the war ... so I am interested in how GOH can change this tsunami ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we'll change the tsunami with an earthquake :p Bounce the water back to where it came from. We just need to find the epic center first :D