FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

DeletedUser

you have had previous connections as a family with =NWF= beforehand and because im basing the individual stats on different fronts and we dot consider ZIP and STFU on the same front but we do consider STFU and =NWF= on the same front.

DeletedUser29678

Kaufy, why have you put us with NWF?

we're not a family and do not fight our battles together, even though we do have the same wars (pretty much).

You are fighting this battle together. I have just recently taken NWF villages that have had incoming support from STFU.

DeletedUser

And North merged with West... so he is right

They say they arent.Who are you to know better :lol:
Id say they are but hey...when i do it, certain guys say otherwise, just to disagree with me.

DeletedUser

You are fighting this battle together. I have just recently taken NWF villages that have had incoming support from STFU.

And I'm *sure* REBORN/NiNi wasn't getting support from FAIL in the war? (before the merge ofc)

At the time, REBORN & FAIL were allies, rather than family; although by the logic above, that may not be so... apparently.

DeletedUser

And I'm *sure* REBORN/NiNi wasn't getting support from FAIL in the war? (before the merge ofc)

At the time, REBORN & FAIL were allies, rather than family; although by the logic above, that may not be so... apparently.

So what if we supported them, you were well within your rights at that point to add us to your stats along with Reborn/Nini as we were supporting them just the same way we can put STFU and =NWF= together in stats. and by putting up that you want different ways of veiwing the stats well tht just discredits your allies as you are showing that we are beating them more then you. either way we are still winning. If i was on the northern front id half expect you guys to atack with :spear::swordsman:.

DeletedUser

Official family or not, you are perceived by everybody as a family, like it or not.

Maybe you should attack each other to prove otherwise?:icon_evil:

Michael Wittman

perception is reality then? i guess if jim morrison said it it must be the truth

DeletedUser

So what if we supported them, you were well within your rights at that point to add us to your stats along with Reborn/Nini as we were supporting them just the same way we can put STFU and =NWF= together in stats. and by putting up that you want different ways of veiwing the stats well tht just discredits your allies as you are showing that we are beating them more then you. either way we are still winning. If i was on the northern front id half expect you guys to atack with :spear::swordsman:.

When REBORN and FAIL still existed in their old names, we did not include FAIL in the stats in the NORTH vs REBORN war. Hence, in the interests of fairness, you may not include STFU in the NWF war stats. STFU do not share the same diplomacy as NWF, they do not share all their forums with us, beyond the standard forums that allies share anyway, they do not take accounts sits from NWF, and vice versa hence, you'll find all this evidence that makes it clear to the unbias, logical mind, that STFU and NWF are not a family, merely allies.

Both parties have said they are not family, so why must an uninformed 3rd party outsider suddenly know our relations better than us? If we say that we are allies, then we are allies. No point arguing with the people who can control the alliance, it just defies logic to do so.

Official family or not, you are perceived by everybody as a family, like it or not.

My dear a2cip, :icon_rolleyes: if we say we aren't a family, its not a point to be argued. What we, NWF, state with regards to our diplomatic relations... is law. We are always right when it comes to our relations, since it is our diplomacy, hence we know best about the posessions we have. What you have said, is speculation, since you are not an expert on NWF diplomacy, in the same way that a STFU or NWF leader is. Hence, I assure you, we are not a family. Now if you wish to deny expert testimony , that's your choice. But if people never listened to experts in respectives field, the world wouldn't spin, so... :icon_wink:

stellro

GOH dont see these 2 tribes as a family....

DeletedUser

who is going off topic here: from FOE stats to 1 page of "why ar we on same place with =NWF="

Fail seems to win on all fronts.
Zip,=NWF= and GOH are just target practice for FOE fam offence

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When REBORN and FAIL still existed in their old names, we did not include FAIL in the stats in the NORTH vs REBORN war. Hence, in the interests of fairness, you may not include STFU in the NWF war stats.

It was your choice not to include us in it and you could have without us caring, if you dont like it being pointed out how badly you are losing start attempting to take villages with :axemen: and :lightcavalry: and not :spear:. You guys support each other and you cant deny it, and that makes it well within our rights to label you with =NWF=.

DeletedUser

My dear a2cip, [blahblahblah]
Hint: I was ironic ":icon_rolleyes:" (I want to look superior like all you guys. You are so cool.)
(Hint: irony again)

Calarasi, this is the first time you are on-topic and the rest of us aren't. Congrats for that.

Either way, the scores are in the FOE's favour.

And btw, I think we are free to make the stats look either way we like. We just perceive you as a family. Not very hard to understand.

DeletedUser54100

why arent any stats against me ? i need some attacks sent my way, i want some odd :( who do i have to nuke to make things fun?

DeletedUser

Hint: I was ironic ":icon_rolleyes:" (I want to look superior like all you guys. You are so cool.)
(Hint: irony again)

Calarasi, this is the first time you are on-topic and the rest of us aren't. Congrats for that.

Either way, the scores are in the FOE's favour.

And btw, I think we are free to make the stats look either way we like. We just perceive you as a family. Not very hard to understand.

Lol, don't deny that the scores are most definitely in FOE's favour. Your opinion may be incorrect, but its your opinion, and you are free to meddle with it however you please.

DeletedUser

The discussion here should be primarily focused on FOE's monthly & bi-weekly stats, let's keep this in mind.