FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

DeletedUser49702

1) Where did i "equate" myself with OU?
2) Would it be un-true if i did?
3) Where did i say/hint i want to be different?
4) We have never been at war with TheFOE, what are you talking about?
5) Obviously you would have wanted them to allie themselves with you.... duh.

6) Who cares how TheFOE's leader ship came to a decision, stop trying cause friction that isnt there.

Well, since we only declared war on OU, then we must be friends or allies or whatever. That is why i did not say anything about poor Chaos being gangbang- because they were non-existant when we went to war!

And we were never at war with Fail/Foe either until they tossed their coin or as they put out there, they had a democratic vote. And your right it does not matter how they made the decision it is just that I believed thier BS until I was told by one of their members otherwise.

And if everyone stopped posting BS, the forum would fall suddenly quiet:lol:! Maybe you are so BS prone that you do not like truth!!

DeletedUser

Well, since we only declared war on OU, then we must be friends or allies or whatever. That is why i did not say anything about poor Chaos being gangbang- because they were non-existant when we went to war!

And we were never at war with Fail/Foe either until they tossed their coin or as they put out there, they had a democratic vote. And your right it does not matter how they made the decision it is just that I believed thier BS until I was told by one of their members otherwise.

And if everyone stopped posting BS, the forum would fall suddenly quiet:lol:! Maybe you are so BS prone that you do not like truth!!

There was 0 truth in you other post, perhaps you didn't get your words out how you men't them, but it wasn't coherent if thats what you where trying to say.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Dean here haha. But I do think that orlpup got his point across on his retype. Probably just some language barriers...but w/e lol. Orlpup is mad cool. And Dean is purty cool also....we even used to be tribemates ;-)!

DeletedUser49702

And as for the children who think Foe is winning- yes stats can give you the advantage- but this is not a short term battle- but a long term war that will take at least a year to complete- lets see who has the guts to hang around!!! The battle is joined and we might lose a battle or two, but we will win this war!!!

This was my statement, and then the question was raised about why i did not mention Chaos (post 120) What is so hard to understand about it? :icon_idea:

Michael Wittman

I salute you orlpup and i agree with your post. we are not going anywhere you big scary men lol

DeletedUser

OMG!!!!!! Michael Wittman

Also, Veteran Pk1 , was this RAGE?

DeletedUser

And as for the children who think Foe is winning- yes stats can give you the advantage- but this is not a short term battle- but a long term war that will take at least a year to complete- lets see who has the guts to hang around!!! The battle is joined and we might lose a battle or two, but we will win this war!!!
Stats say we are winning, not children.

And about the war lasting a year, you must be insane to think that. Yes, it should, but it won't. I don't remember any single war lasting more than 3-4 months, I don't see why this will.

"Who has the guts to hang around" - did you seriously say that? :lol:

stellro

Just because tribes like PXTG, NEXT (even OU when GOH declared - ooooh - bound to ruffle some feathers :icon_razz:) fall within a matter of weeks doesnt mean GOH will....

Not sure how many of the older worlds you've played cip but with the 1000's of villages involved of course it has the potential to go along distance - for one thing players like Sylb will never join another tribe and would rather go down in flames than merge which seems to be the way of this world....some do seem to lack the 'belonging to a tribe' and will happily jump ship (fully aware of the personal flame opportunity and hoping people see my point instead of a cheap shot)...

Over the course of time how long has Krakens & OU/Chaos been at war.....why do you feel this could not be a reality here???

DeletedUser

Stellro unlike you guys at ~GOH~ we do not jump in a war becase 5 other tribes are gangbanging it, lets take a look at your recent war history. PXTG was being gang banged by the time you guys jumped i then NEXT, they to were under atacked and you guys jumped in afterwards now with Chaos you guys jumped in because is an easy target and your nobling inactives and claiming victory, i have now doubt when you start fighting active players from chaos you will realize your mistake.
actually kaufy if you look at your own family tribe's recent history what do you see? a jump on next and then on goh.
also i saw the TSG forums when NEXT was still around
it went something like this
kaufy: "NEXT are getting hit by OWNED FAIL and GOH, now is our chance to hit them!"

now does your post seem a bit hippocritical?

stellro

And PXTG declared on our allies and we declared to support our allies....

stellro

Agreed - we had no love lost with Sutty but we also saw this as an opportunity to strengthen our relationship with the OU family after nearly 8 months of alligence with them but no official working together.....

2 birds with 1 stone.....but to me your comment doesnt come across as a basic observation and more a snide comment - which can only lead me to think you are referring to RAGE - which part of our alligence with RAGE when agreed was to never come calling to us if you go to war with PXTG - its all it how you agree an alliance and thus stick to your word....RAGE as much as we liked some members was an alligence of convience to ensure they did not attack us during the UTF war - and if we are to be blamed for showing astute forward planning in a cont that we now control then I hold my hands up and say Im guilty.....

And now it seems apt that it is GOH - FOE who are fighting for this cont....

DeletedUser

Agreed - we had no love lost with Sutty but we also saw this as an opportunity to strengthen our relationship with the OU family after nearly 8 months of alligence with them but no official working together.....

2 birds with 1 stone.....but to me your comment doesnt come across as a basic observation and more a snide comment - which can only lead me to think you are referring to RAGE - which part of our alligence with RAGE when agreed was to never come calling to us if you go to war with PXTG - its all it how you agree an alliance and thus stick to your word....RAGE as much as we liked some members was an alligence of convience to ensure they did not attack us during the UTF war - and if we are to be blamed for showing astute forward planning in a cont that we now control then I hold my hands up and say Im guilty.....

And now it seems apt that it is GOH - FOE who are fighting for this cont....

If that was part of the agreement then that's between you and frankie.

stellro

That was the agreement made and the very start of the alliance between me & twwontletyoustaysane - your leader at the time....

He agreed at the time and we stuck to our part of the bargain....

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but at this rate I don't think you will be lasting a year. And this is just the beginning...

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Timeframe: 29/05/2009 00:00:00 to 02/07/2009 18:29:45

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 689
Side 2: 71
Difference: 618

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,938,804
Side 2: 700,515
Difference: 6,238,289

image.php

DeletedUser

but where we are losing to FOE we are growing against Chaos....

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 197
Side 2: 125
Difference: 72

image.php

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 6
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,958,252
Side 2: 1,227,670
Difference: 730,582

image.php

Side 1: 195,237
Side 2: 57,177
Difference: 138,060

image.php

DeletedUser

These stats are less biased than the ones you posted Dean...

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 20
Difference: 39

image.php

Side 1: 562,968
Side 2: 195,237
Difference: 367,731

image.php

DeletedUser

I guess me saying "wrong topic" for the 100th time won't do...

Nice job against ok, bad job against foe...