FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

o great one

Maybe you need to open another thread so this one can stay on topic...

DeletedUser

If that was part of the agreement then that's between you and frankie.
actually frankie posted some of his diplomacy chats in the forums and i remmeber him telling the whole tribe that GOH would not be getting involved against pxtg as they were busy with their own conflict

some stats so that this isnt OT

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE -ZOO- ~DW~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 525
Side 2: 828
Difference: 303

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 96
Difference: 57

image.php

well done foe

DeletedUser

Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 29/05/2009 00:00:00 to 16/07/2009 14:19:35

Side 1: 830
Side 2: 81
Difference: 749

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =NWF= STFU
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 304
Side 2: 39
Difference: 265

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZIP ZAP
Players:

Side 1: 425
Side 2: 29
Difference: 396

image.php

Yeah baby :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

They are more active than WOTB :icon_wink:
FOE is losing villages to ZAP this days :lol:

DeletedUser

I have not smiled so much after reading a topic in... maybe a year?...

Congrats TheFOE... You have clearly made my day.

DeletedUser

Since last post...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 16/07/2009 00:00:00 to 07/08/2009 15:44:48

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 43
Difference: 126

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =NWF= STFU
Players:

Timeframe: 16/07/2009 00:00:00 to 07/08/2009 15:46:13

Side 1: 213
Side 2: 48
Difference: 165

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZIP ZAP
Players:

Timeframe: 16/07/2009 00:00:00 to 07/08/2009 15:47:02

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 21
Difference: 113

image.php

DeletedUser

Good stats for FOE. Its very cool :)

Can't believe ZIP and ZAP got a piece of them :)

DeletedUser

Stats

So.. it's been a while since we posted over here. Because some can't contain themselves, the topic GOH dedicated to us (because we're awesome) was closed. I don't want to make a new topic, so:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A
Players:

Side 1: 546
Side 2: 92 - most of them due to sniping, but still a good number so congrats
Difference: 454

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~ODD~
Players:

Side 1: 392
Side 2: 9
Difference: 383

Too lazy to add all the other tribes.

DeletedUser

none r worth the time and effort I seem to get them to shut up for a few hrs at a time

Michael Wittman

there you go again. are you not capable of learning your lesson? if that is the case i will spell it out for you. and in case you are wondering, yes i will always retort to your posts as i would to anyone who shows such a lack of respect for others. britseattle made a very accurate post in another thread about the petty name calling a lack of respect show by some players.

winning against an opponent that you greatly outnumber is not a sign that you are a better player than them. the sign would be if you started equal and you consistently defeated the opponent. congrats having greater numbers as that is something that is earned in your case but please stop with the immature taunting. you can of course continue to taunt but you will have one of these posts following your every taunt. if your mind cannot grasp the concept of skill then you are not very skillful in the whole picture.

DeletedUser

there you go again. are you not capable of learning your lesson? if that is the case i will spell it out for you. and in case you are wondering, yes i will always retort to your posts as i would to anyone who shows such a lack of respect for others. britseattle made a very accurate post in another thread about the petty name calling a lack of respect show by some players.

winning against an opponent that you greatly outnumber is not a sign that you are a better player than them. the sign would be if you started equal and you consistently defeated the opponent. congrats having greater numbers as that is something that is earned in your case but please stop with the immature taunting. you can of course continue to taunt but you will have one of these posts following your every taunt. if your mind cannot grasp the concept of skill then you are not very skillful in the whole picture.

I clearly see I am getting under your skin
nanananana got cha

OMG wittman is rattled

DeletedUser

Wittman, I'm going to ask who are you talking about. If it's about me, you are a lame guy, because I never insulted you in any way.

However, taunting is all PNP is about. Maybe as a player that got defeated regardless the tribe he lead you didn't learn that, but here you go, your first lesson (still not insulting, just spelling the truth for you).

Now regarding outnumbering, all I can do is be happy for us, because WE outnumber YOU. How is that a bad thing, I will never understand, maybe I should talk again about everything FOE has been through to be able to outnumber basically everyone else except CHAOS.

Hope the reply will be constructive.

Michael Wittman

Wittman, I'm going to ask who are you talking about. If it's about me, you are a lame guy, because I never insulted you in any way.

However, taunting is all PNP is about. Maybe as a player that got defeated regardless the tribe he lead you didn't learn that, but here you go, your first lesson (still not insulting, just spelling the truth for you).

Now regarding outnumbering, all I can do is be happy for us, because WE outnumber YOU. How is that a bad thing, I will never understand, maybe I should talk again about everything FOE has been through to be able to outnumber basically everyone else except CHAOS.

Hope the reply will be constructive.

thankyou for being constructive. i very much enjoy these kind of talks.

no i was not talking about you. your posts are far more intelligent and have more understanding and respect.

yes i can agree that to some point pnp is about taunting. if looked at the right way, i may even be taunting smitty in a way. the reason i have issue with smitty is because my arguments are coming from the perspective of doing the right thing and he fights it. a person should never fight the idea of doing the right thing. if you do so, it is a bad sign that your soul is morally corrupt in my opinion. of course we all have the option to walk the bad side and pray on the weak. i believe though that it is the obligation of all people who walk the side of the good to attack those bad people and to protect others that are choosing good but are walking the line and therefor need protection and guidence.

ok as for your outnumbering. i completely agree that it is a good thing and that you have earned it though hard work. i just believe it was gained in an underhanded way. i myself was betrayed by fail after helping them. that is why i know it was gained in an underhanded way. i did nothing but good for fail and had the best intentions and they planted the knife firmly in my back. that is why i am firmly against the foe.

again on the taunting. even though you have earned more size, it is still a lie to say that you are more skilled on an individual level based on this. what do you think it proves about us that we are much smaller but are able to survive against a far larger opponent?

DeletedUser

I don't think I ever said GOHs are bad, I only said FOE is better. It's the normal thing to say, you don't actually expect someone to say "Hey dude, we suck". It's as normal as you saying GOH is better.

btw, just found this pic over the net, I don't know it's been posted anywhere, but I like to think this is what GOH is doing lately

orcct.jpg

Michael Wittman

LOL good one. yes we have been working overtime and very hard of late.

DeletedUser

yes i can agree that to some point pnp is about taunting. if looked at the right way, i may even be taunting smitty in a way. the reason i have issue with smitty is because my arguments are coming from the perspective of doing the right thing and he fights it. a person should never fight the idea of doing the right thing. if you do so, it is a bad sign that your soul is morally corrupt in my opinion. of course we all have the option to walk the bad side and pray on the weak.

what right things are you doing?
the crying, whining or cheating?
what am I fighting I have not cheated in this game and I dare you to proove otherwise
IMO your the morraly corrupt person in this convo. complaing that you were unfairly treated when if things had gone the other way and you were winning this war you would be wearing our shoes thinking and feeling like we are now.
FAIL/ the foe
OU/chaos out played your leaders and now your claim mistreatment and try to win the sympathy of some in FOE I think after 3 years of reading your posts they know what type of person you were and still are

NOw I would like to ask you not to post about me here again as this is a thread about the foe beating you down. if you want to complain to me the do it to the mods some more hoping they will ban me too or start a thread all about me:lol:

GO FOE KILL MORE ~GOH~ SCUM
pad your stats

Michael Wittman

got you covered :)

1. i do not call you a cheater. to my knowledge you have never cheated

2. i promise i will always as you put it whine and cry when someone clearly wrongs me. to me i consider it my duty to set right what is wrong. how else can you grow? of course these wrongs and rights will be from my perspective and that is why we must seek higher perception so that we can be as accurate as possible when doing this. Yes the foe did out play me but only through the use of underhanded tactics. that is why i bring it up because people should know what and how they treat people. as for chaos, i do not feel i have been out played by them. we actually have had very little contact until we started fighting. met chooses different tactics than me but he has never back stabbed me and you would probably be shocked to learn that met and i do not hate each other and have come to an understanding. the same is true with von hollander. i have had talks with him lately that have been very civil and productive.

3. if things were the other way around i would still always fight against those who hurt other people. the problems i have now are these
a. my tribe feels unfairly treated and i agree so i am fighting as hard as i can to make it right. i will not discuss that unfairness out of respect for the mods because those kind of things need to be talked about elsewhere .

b. the foe gained their advantage completely by back stabbing me. drew admitted that i was used so that they could survive. so the war with the foe is personal to me and the only way they could ever set it right in my mind is to prove that they had remorse for their actions. drew bragged about it. so since that is highly unlikely to ever happen, i will attack the foe in pnp and in game until i can no longer.

i cannot see anything wrong with my arguments and no one has been able to prove otherwise on either. it is also my job to prove my points if i am making them public. i also do believe the shoe will be on the other foot in the future but that is debatable.

as for not responding to you, if you say something about me or my tribe and i feel it is inaccurate i am going to come for you in the world forums about it. and yes we will fight in game when the situation is proper. i have bigger things going on in game than attacks on you.

stop whining about me responding to you. it is your job to prove your points. i am simply disproving yours and you are coming back with poor answers. like i said in the other thread thankyou.

now on topic for the thread

yes the foe is winning now but we are working on plans that hopefully will in the long term change this. and yes we have time. the rate of the foes ennoblements is slow enough for us to plan long term.