Fools Declare on Sith

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So we finally started the official war. Strangely enough Eltharian asked for a real fight but did not declare.

Details Ally Fooled You Once
Enemy Sith Lords
Title The End is coming
Start today at 10:53:15
End ---
Duration 0:36:47
Forum thread

Explanation The time is 10:38, it's the 15/02/2013, a Friday to be precise, the sun is shining although the air is cold and heavy, the breath of both humans and animals can be seen as thick smoke.
On the horizon you can see the outline of what appears to be an army, you must not question it. You can see the outline of horses with Noblemen riding them, the stomping sound of thousands of axe men walking in unison, the sound like the beating of a drum. The sound of horses as they gallop speedily towards your castle wars. Whatever you do you must not run in fear, for the men who run in fear will not escape the inevitable.

This is Ezekiel0 telling you, that we FOOLS declare war on the Sith Lords, your time has come to fight. Eltharian will be laid to rest on this world, whether he likes it or not. Recruitment to any ~Sith~ players who wish to run in fear please don't even ask, you've chosen your bed, so now you must sleep in it.
So, in the words of a dear member of Fools:

MAX-BURN wrote:
If its a fight you want, it's a war you'll get

Best of luck to all of you,
I'll be seeing you all shortly!

Kind Regards,

Ezek

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

We fooled you once, we'll fool you again.

Good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser

Finally I was getting bored! Been told to noble Barbs ain't my cup of tea. Good luck to those who need it

Swendog

The tribe Sith Lords has invited your tribe to join a war.
rename.png
Feb 16,2013 00:14 lol Really Eltharian? After all of the bs you spewed to me and on the forums? Rejected.

DeletedUser

Yeah sorry about that swen
Really did not mean to send it to you.
I had just woken up and was thinking about you while inviting other tribes to war.

DeletedUser

O yeah and Swen I would think twice before taking refugees from Sith
You may just have Fools turn on you.
But then again the way fools operates they probably wont as thats what they do.
O yeah and Max just too prove how big a bunch of liars fools are I will be leaving Sith
Lets see if you stop the war then.
Next time have the balls to declare a proper war not blame one person for it all

Swendog

Lol. They were informed. And Eltharian you will go down as being one of the single worst leaders yet to be seen in a major tribe in TW. I love how you are taking a poll as to if you should leave. Why don't you man up, keep a little of your self respect and fight. Talk is cheap and you have bragged about how awesome you and Sith is the world would love to see it.

People are leaving because you are a dictator that can't play.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wow 5 players leave Sith & 1 coincidentally gets deleted. I'm so glad I pushed for this declaration to be sooner than later. Imagine when when our nukes start landing.

Yeah sorry about that swen
Really did not mean to send it to you.
I had just woken up and was thinking about you while inviting other tribes to war.

That's such a lame excuse. So you invited more than one tribe. Might as well invite the whole top 20 if you haven't already. No one has joined though.

O yeah and Max just too prove how big a bunch of liars fools are I will be leaving Sith
Lets see if you stop the war then.

Errr.......could you clarify what you just said? If we continue the war with Sith when you leave, it means we are liars? I don't get that reasoning. Or do you want us to focus attacks on you, I know quite well that you are running around trying to get support to all your villages when we haven't even focused attacks on you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22863

-laughing.gif
I'm sorry but I cannot contain the laughter anymore...pahahahahahahahahahaha!!! This has actually turned into a bigger weenie contest..:lol: Love it!
Dang I'm Outta popcorn.. grrrr!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dont be getting all Charlie Sheen just yet nick ;-)

CharlieSheen_WinnerBook1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Swendog

Lol. Eltharian you cannot say anything intelligent so you post silly videos? Epic Fail

DeletedUser

Ahhh swendog.. relax the forums used to be more than name calling and personal attacks it used to be a really good time and banter between players of a mutual game, not players that think they know it all etc and try to publicly embarrass players... But miserable peeps like to go to far with it so was just remembering how it used to be on these things ;-)