Fools: reporting spree much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swendog

Hey Fools, you can't win without reporting every single account you can? What a chicken shit way to play. I have absolutely zero respect for these tactics. What a bunch of cry babies.

Play the game and stop using every underhanded tactic you can. Are you really that desperate? What goes around comes around.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
these are not underhanded tactics. There is a set of rules which you are bound to obey. You can't blame some one for complaining your foul ways of game play. Grow up:icon_razz:

Swendog

Foul ways of game play? You better take a hard look at your sits. People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones as they say.

DeletedUser92095

Hey Fools, you can't win without reporting every single account you can? What a chicken shit way to play. I have absolutely zero respect for these tactics. What a bunch of cry babies.

Play the game and stop using every underhanded tactic you can. Are you really that desperate? What goes around comes around.

Cheating = chicken shit way to play, underhanded tactic, desperate.

DeletedUser101248

Guys, this topic will not go anywhere, so better put an end to it right here.

Advised swen to ask his team members to go through the rules once again (better make it a compulsory reading thing, hardly takes 30 mins to read and understand it), and if they still have any doubts, the mods would, more than be happy to clear their doubts. All they need to do is raise a ticket. And if they are still reluctant to do it for some reasons, Swen or myself can be contacted and we shall assist them in all possible ways.

All games should be played with a spirit which is fair and follows the rules. You may get away cheating once or twice, win once or twice using unfair means, but it may damage your reputation in the long run. I'm sure no one wants to go down that path.

Having said that, I shall not stop anyone under my influence from reporting breach of rules, as that may reflect my consent for the same.

~kkey

Status
Not open for further replies.