fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry to say but people in this forum and on world 4&5 are not all just these once are fool, why are you making a tribe yet you look like idiots, i got 4 mials from world4 about join my new tribe on world 6 and 2 on world 5, why not wait till it's up it is only 2days.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what the hell your saying. Could you repeat that in english?

DeletedUser

lol sorry, had to do it quick had somthing to do.

why are you all making tribes and posting about them yet why not wait till it is open, i got 4 mails on world 4 about wanna join my tribe on world 6 could do with some one ith your skill.

world 5 i got 2 asking would i like to join there tribe on world 6.

and then people posting in the forum, about there tribes there making why not just wait till it is open and you see what your gonna do.

you might get like 20 people saying they will and when it opens you say no sorry i am not gonna make it now.

just saying why not wait, you might not wanna join a tribe.

DeletedUser

Ok, that makes much more sense. I couldn't agree more. Next thing their will already be a war.

DeletedUser

yea, i am declearing WAR on all who make there tribe now.

yea i'm a one man army.

feel my :axemen: :lightcavalry: :heavycavalry: :lightcavalry:

dont forgot :snob:

DeletedUser

yes, I will join this war, with all of my 3 spearmen:lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

thats 2 people, any one else, dont be shy now. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser3452

Actually, depending on what you want the structure of your tribe to be like, it can be very benefical to sort out your tribe name, tag and members before the world even begins.

Take W4's OA for example. Do you think Vpar2 just woke up that day, started his W4 account, then suddenly got a brainwave for his elite tribe and set it up? No. It was all carefully planned beforehand so that they could get a smooth start when the world began.

The only reason I can see that planning might not be benefical would be if you wanted all your tribe within one K. Whilst you might have a few friends in the K, it results in being better for you to just invite within the area to make for a very localised tribe.

I hope I've put my point across to you well enough.

DeletedUser7513

This is the first time where we will have a world-wide DWL that ppl from any continent can join! We planned it all out, and I think it makes sense to plan ahead.

DeletedUser

Actually, depending on what you want the structure of your tribe to be like, it can be very benefical to sort out your tribe name, tag and members before the world even begins.

Take W4's OA for example. Do you think Vpar2 just woke up that day, started his W4 account, then suddenly got a brainwave for his elite tribe and set it up? No. It was all carefully planned beforehand so that they could get a smooth start when the world began.

The only reason I can see that planning might not be benefical would be if you wanted all your tribe within one K. Whilst you might have a few friends in the K, it results in being better for you to just invite within the area to make for a very localised tribe.

I hope I've put my point across to you well enough.

Yeah, I agree with you on that, out you didn't see OA writing posts in the w4 forums before that world started looking for members.

DeletedUser4665

This is the first time where we will have a world-wide DWL that ppl from any continent can join! We planned it all out, and I think it makes sense to plan ahead.

You don't have to plan sh*t out if you are going to be the new Tuba/Cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.