Football (soccer to some)

DeletedUser

Any footy fans on w39 wanna put across their (wrong) opinon on which is the best team. (unless its wolverhampton wanderers that is)...

DeletedUser

yeah, they did a good un on man u.. did the glory hunters not like them apples..

but the best team won on the day..

DeletedUser

Red Star Belgrade

(Once was at least, it`s at a terrible state now)

DeletedUser

Wolves blow, Chelsea FTW.... peace out homies :)

there are some dark places in my hometown, where, given the correct amount of beveragy, i would give you a dry slappin for that kinda chat! ;)

perhaps so, but we won the championship, which although not as easy to win as the premiership, its a lot more competitive.

Wolves are getting quite a bit to spend, and i think if we spend well, we got every chance of (yeah, at best) making mid table. Now with abramovics millions, im sure mick mccarthy could fashion a team together who in two seasons time could do at least as well as chelsea have this season..

And youre looking at falling behind next season...

DeletedUser

lol dream on my boy... Good ol gus has us covered you can debate the money thing but its there regardless... I didn't ask for it but its there... Come to stamford bridge... we'll continue this convo then ;)

DeletedUser

Any footy fans on w39 wanna put across their (wrong) opinon on which is the best team. (unless its wolverhampton wanderers that is)...

Wow you guys are coming out to Australia to Play Perth Glory I was thinking about going to game...I so love watching my team lose LOL.

Go Glory Go Aussies we are in the world cup already !!!!! and we still have 2 qualifers to play.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are coming out to Australia to Play Perth Glory I was thinking about going to game...I so love watching my team lose LOL.

Go Glory Go Aussies we are in the world cup already !!!!! and we still have 2 qualifers to play.

Sir Morlock

quite a few guys from my local have gone over..

DeletedUser

Sir Morlock

We hosting it so we in automatically, SA ftw!

DeletedUser

AaB ^^ Some might know them as Aalborg.

Was in CL this yeah, was amazing :D