football teams

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser89005

soccer for you yanks..lol..

anyhow i aint much of a lover of the game but i do like the scottish premier league, and believe the mighty celts will win the cup, i mean looking at how they destroyed rangers the last 2 times it only adds weight to this statement..

does anyone else have any views on this?

DeletedUser62494

soccer for you yanks..lol..

anyhow i aint much of a lover of the game but i do like the scottish premier league, and believe the mighty celts will win the cup, i mean looking at how they destroyed rangers the last 2 times it only adds weight to this statement..

does anyone else have any views on this?

Just because I am a complete asshole. The word Soccer was coined by the Britts. So maybe get a little history lesson about your own sport.

DeletedUser89005

well since i aint british i guess i'l just agree with you on that..:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

coventry city all the way
0 top 6 finnishs in the last 40 years rubbish team 1/3 full stadium 1 win in the last 13 games thrashed 4 - 1 on sataurday, and yet im still thinking of renuning my season ticket

lords of the emos

I live in Mary Hill in Glasgow - It's a lot safer to not have anything to do with football to be perfectly honest.

We regularly have murders over the game within 5 minutes walk of my door - IMO no sport is worth that.

(One guy was chased down and had a Black and Decker drill put through his temple :icon_eek:, another was "inserted" :icon_surprised: with a chisel and they both happened within a fortnight of each other)

DeletedUser89005

i like chelsea.. i suppose there the only team that can wear the blue rig and be proud of it unlike rangers who are somewhat disillusioned in there game and support... scots wanting to be brits.. unreal aint it, mr wallace would turn in his grave if he knew that or that another used his profile to exploit the brit wanna be's...

DeletedUser

lol :D

Th issue tho, this season Chelsea have had bad runs :[ they usually do so much better.

DeletedUser79621

All the big clubs in England have had bad runs this season... Manchester United have been the luckiest in the sense that they have lost just 3 games this season.

DeletedUser89005

Hmmmm.. for united to have lost there last few games there has been quite a shock to alot.. they should have been hard games yes, but not loses... well done to liverpool on that..

DeletedUser

Hmmmm.. for united to have lost there last few games there has been quite a shock to alot.. they should have been hard games yes, but not loses... well done to liverpool on that..
I still dislike Liverpool :p

DeletedUser79621

Dirk Kuyt's hat-trick racked up a total yardage of 7. Truly an amazing goal poacher.