Football

• Thread starter DeletedUser55253
  • Start date

DeletedUser55253

Okay i just wanted to make a simple topic on FOOTBALL THE GREATEST SPORT EVER MADE!!! Haha what are your favorite national and club teams?
I personally think Brazil is the strongest team, with ronaldinho getting his form back and Pato performing well, i see alot of potential for improvement
Club Wise i like Arsenal but i have to support Barcelona, i believe they are teh strongest team to win ChampionsLeague..

DeletedUser

nah man city are a bunch of greedy people that think money will win them the league. man united have the best defence in the world and they will win the prem and the FA cup but maybe not the champions league

DeletedUser

Liverpool all the way :icon_razz: Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres are ultimate.

and for country, Brazil, just cause they are amazing to watch.

DeletedUser

Liverpool!!!!!!!!!

His armband proved he was a red
Torres, Torres
'You'll never walk alone', it said
Torres, Torres
We bought the lad from sunny Spain
He gets the ball, he scores again
Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number nine!
na nar na nar
na nar na nar
na nar na nar
na nar na nar
Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number nine!

DeletedUser46615

Marching on together were gunna see you win
nanananana we are so proud we shout it all out
we love you leeds leeds leeds. :)

DeletedUser

Booo I hate football :icon_razz:
RUGBY, now that's a man's sport :)

DeletedUser

well im from New Zealand so naturally i love rugby :icon_razz:

Pam Nam

hehe i like american football better. sorry guys ;)

American football is the biggest load of crap, why is it even called football they hardly use their feet. Also you get about 20 seconds of action, somebody gets taken down, then they spend 2-3 minutes getting back into position.

DeletedUser

American football is the biggest load of crap, why is it even called football they hardly use their feet. Also you get about 20 seconds of action, somebody gets taken down, then they spend 2-3 minutes getting back into position.

i think its funner to watch actually. but i play both that and soccer (european "football")

DeletedUser

theres a 45 second play clock in-between each play. and what else could we call it?

DeletedUser

Nottingham Forest are probably the worst team of all time

My team are St.Patricks Athletic

DeletedUser

Booo I hate football :icon_razz:
RUGBY, now that's a man's sport :)

Islo you are right there.....

Munster...??

Also trom St. Pats are the team that molested their ball boys right.....

DeletedUser

Hey i was a ball boy for pats a fw times.

Munster are the greatest rugby team of all time

DeletedUser

Bah soccer is good but AFL is better! Hope some other Aussies can back me up here:icon_razz: