Football

• Thread starter DeletedUser55253
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Islo you are right there.....

Munster...??

Also trom St. Pats are the team that molested their ball boys right.....

Aye mate, Irish by birth, Munster by grace of god :icon_razz:
I was at the Heineken Cup Final against Biarritz the other year, one of the best days of my life :icon_biggrin:

I just find Football to be so boring and pretentious next to Rugby... And its more about the money than the sport nowadays

DeletedUser55253

They get the money because it's watched much more than rugby, therfore making it a much better sport than rugby again :D, and hey football worldcup final... Nothing can beat something of that scale in the world. I'm sorry to say but i believe that it is the biggest sport event in the world! :D

DeletedUser

They get the money because it's watched much more than rugby, therfore making it a much better sport than rugby again :D, and hey football worldcup final... Nothing can beat something of that scale in the world. I'm sorry to say but i believe that it is the biggest sport event in the world! :D

That's bullcrap lol, they charge a ridiculous amount for top match tickets compared to rugby... The rugby world cup is just as popular as the football world cup
Plus, there are caps on the amount a rugby player is allowed to earn, which means the players are more in it for the passion than the money :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That's bullcrap lol, they charge a ridiculous amount for top match tickets compared to rugby... The rugby world cup is just as popular as the football world cup
Plus, there are caps on the amount a rugby player is allowed to earn, which means the players are more in it for the passion than the money :icon_biggrin:

well the french league is just about money and is ruining the sport but teams like munster make you follow a sport like rugby they are by far the most passionate team supported by the most passionate fans.....

DeletedUser

well the french league is just about money and is ruining the sport but teams like munster make you follow a sport like rugby they are by far the most passionate team supported by the most passionate fans.....

Can't argue with that :icon_wink: Anywhere you go in any part of Munster Province all you see is Munster Jerseys and tracksuits everywhere :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

American football is the biggest load of crap, why is it even called football they hardly use their feet. Also you get about 20 seconds of action, somebody gets taken down, then they spend 2-3 minutes getting back into position.

American Football is better because of the strategy factor. You have to try to stop the other player/team from doing what they want while trying to do what you want. Kinda like TW

DeletedUser

American Football is better because of the strategy factor. You have to try to stop the other player/team from doing what they want while trying to do what you want. Kinda like TW

Im a fan of american football but the tackling technique is awful they plan on bumping into each other and the player who fairs the best gets to dance over the other......

DeletedUser

Nuh uh ima born liverpudlian and we are giving real madrid a good ol piping

DeletedUser

Im a fan of american football but the tackling technique is awful they plan on bumping into each other and the player who fairs the best gets to dance over the other......

Well to be honest the bump is a terrible technique like you said. However the proper technique is to wrap the player up and drive him into the ground. Like the video below.

Decent Hit

DeletedUser

Ya thats quite a good hit.....:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

But there is nothing better than a proper Ray Lewis hit.......:):)

Wilky1992

Nuh uh ima born liverpudlian and we are giving real madrid a good ol piping

In my opinion, Liverpool were outstanding for the first 50 odd minutes, then since they were 3-0 up, they took the foot off the gas and settled to settle for what they had, which was rather disappointing.

DeletedUser

Ya thats quite a good hit.....:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

But there is nothing better than a proper Ray Lewis hit.......:):)

you got that right. I was in a hurry to find a decent tackle and that was the first one i found :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser55253

Manu vs inter was also a fun match to win, however inter disappointed me greatly in the 2nd leg, chealsea vs juventus also a great match! but my favorite match was roma vs arsenal :p GOOO GUNNERS :D

DeletedUser

Club: Norwich City

Hear all the talk of the big teams, with lots of money... Well, im a Norwich fan, and wouldnt dream of supporting someone else!

DeletedUser

American football is the biggest load of crap, why is it even called football they hardly use their feet. Also you get about 20 seconds of action, somebody gets taken down, then they spend 2-3 minutes getting back into position.

cudnt agree more :lol: