Football

• Thread starter DeletedUser55253
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Germany will win the world cup in 2010. Their my favorite international.

Clubside, well, I recently stopped supporting Chelsea as they dont sheva isnt there anymore and dont play Ballack enough, but I cant decide who I like better among these:

Inter Milan - Jose Mourinho, nuff said :D
Real Madrid - Van Nistelrooy
Liverpool - Torres

and unlike most people, I support individual players rather than clubs although most with disagree with my ways :D

slayer123121

Man United ftw, i usually go to see them 10-15 times a season (all depends on the money situation:icon_cry:)

And with Yesterday's draw we have the a VERY good chance of winning the champions league, porto then either Villareal or Arsenal, we're better than all 3 of those and thus the final should be easy enough to get to.

But we'll wait and see! I'd like to meet Bayern in the final and have a repeat of that Epic 1999 Final maybe with us getting another treble? Or Quintuple! although i can't see us winning everything tooo many games too little time.

On a side note!

Champions of England
Champions of Europe
Champions of the World

DeletedUser

Germany will win the world cup in 2010. Their my favorite international.

Clubside, well, I recently stopped supporting Chelsea as they dont sheva isnt there anymore and dont play Ballack enough, but I cant decide who I like better among these:

Inter Milan - Jose Mourinho, nuff said :D
Real Madrid - Van Nistelrooy
Liverpool - Torres

and unlike most people, I support individual players rather than clubs although most with disagree with my ways :D

oh no you didn't

DeletedUser

italy - inter
england - Liverpool
spain - Barcelona
germany - Dortmund

viva intermilan... hip hura... :p

DeletedUser

Man United ftw, i usually go to see them 10-15 times a season (all depends on the money situation:icon_cry:)

And with Yesterday's draw we have the a VERY good chance of winning the champions league, porto then either Villareal or Arsenal, we're better than all 3 of those and thus the final should be easy enough to get to.

But we'll wait and see! I'd like to meet Bayern in the final and have a repeat of that Epic 1999 Final maybe with us getting another treble? Or Quintuple! although i can't see us winning everything tooo many games too little time.

On a side note!

Champions of England
Champions of Europe
Champions of the World

and then goes on the lose 2-0 to fulham, getting 3 red cards in 2 games. Now thats good eh? I'm predicting Man U to lose to Aston villa in the next match and liverpool goes on to take back the top. Liverpool gonna win both Premier league and Champions League. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

and then goes on the lose 2-0 to fulham, getting 3 red cards in 2 games. Now thats good eh? I'm predicting Man U to lose to Aston villa in the next match and liverpool goes on to take back the top. Liverpool gonna win both Premier league and Champions League. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Funny how the fulham manager had the decentcy to admit man u played well in the game and u can't :icon_rolleyes: Man u had difficulty scoring as fulham literally stuck 11 men behind the ball and played defensive against our attacks. It's probably the most effective way of playing but damn is it boring.

No one can really question Man u's skill, you know we rock really Without Regrets :d

slayer123121

You forget we have a game in hand or just dismiss it? EVEN if we lose to Villa (which im sure we won't) then we still have a game in hand that if we win puts us a point clear (providing we lose to villa and Liverpool win) so really you don't go top :)

And Champs league come off it, your team is good but not good enough, and you know it, you got Torres and Gerrard rest are poor-average at best. I mean you got a goalkeeper, centre midfileder both can't get in there National First team but are REGULARS in your team every week, u got 2 poor fullbacks, wingers who again are poor, Masch is decent not brilliant but decent, then if torres is injured u got Kuyt/Ne Gog Lmao, i'd rather Fulham's front 2 than those 2 ANY day of the week.

DeletedUser

You forget we have a game in hand or just dismiss it? EVEN if we lose to Villa (which im sure we won't) then we still have a game in hand that if we win puts us a point clear (providing we lose to villa and Liverpool win) so really you don't go top :)

And Champs league come off it, your team is good but not good enough, and you know it, you got Torres and Gerrard rest are poor-average at best. I mean you got a goalkeeper, centre midfileder both can't get in there National First team but are REGULARS in your team every week, u got 2 poor fullbacks, wingers who again are poor, Masch is decent not brilliant but decent, then if torres is injured u got Kuyt/Ne Gog Lmao, i'd rather Fulham's front 2 than those 2 ANY day of the week.
Lol, Now that the game is over, i can't stop laughing at the comment in bold :lol:

DeletedUser

ADMIT THAT LIVERPOOL PWNS OR GET RIMMED!!! :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

well im a Manchester United fan and i think liverpool and the way that they have been playing MIGHT win he league and the champions league as i dont think the other teams have the demanding as they do.

DeletedUser

QFT

liverpool have really hit form atm whereas chelsea vs spurs man u vs fulham

nuff said

DeletedUser

I like the part in white, glad to see you know what is what :icon_wink:

You and Dekzy can jsut suck each other.

Best weekend of all time, ye.

Saturday: Bernard Dunne wins with KO in the 11th round, Ireland win the Grand slam, terenure beat wesley college in under 16's, leeds win 3:2.
Pats beat sligo rovers 1:0.

Sunday: Terenure college ebat St.Michaels College to win teh Junior Cup.
Leicster Celtic beat StJohn Bosco 2:!.

Best sporting weeknd for me in a long ,long while.

DeletedUser

Ireland win the Grand slam

IrelandGrandSlam2009PA.jpg

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Best day in a long time