Football

• Thread starter DeletedUser55253
  • Start date

DeletedUser50733

Ha, look at the woman on the front row, looks like she is trying to sneakily take the shiny wooden thing without anyone noticing ;p

DeletedUser

Mmmk fave international team spain love em i won like 500 pounds in a bet that spain would win euro 2008
:D

DeletedUser

Philadelphia Eagles need to trade for Boldin....oh wait...wrong football :lol:

DeletedUser

American 'Football'?

It's just a shitty form of Rugby. They don't even use their feet!

Plymouth Argyle all the way!

DeletedUser

Rugby - most epic in playing.

Soccer - Great to watch and to play :D

DeletedUser

Rugby - most epic in playing.

Soccer - Great to watch and to play :D

Judging by the fact that you apparently play Rugby I am guessing you are not American.

Therefore, the world SOCCER should not appear in your language. Please, do not let our culture be ruined.

DeletedUser

Philadelphia Eagles need to trade for Boldin....oh wait...wrong football :lol:

That would be a hell of a trade. :lol:

Judging by the fact that you apparently play Rugby I am guessing you are not American.

Therefore, the world SOCCER should not appear in your language. Please, do not let our culture be ruined.
Meh, you've already ruined your own culture. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I call it soccer also due to Gaelic Football in Ireland, sorry for ruining your heritage.

I prefer watching rugby

DeletedUser

Only the unenlightened would be so harsh in their criticism. :icon_neutral:

Well, I've played American 'Football', and I didn't like it! Stop, start, stop, start, stop, start.....the match would have gone on all day, literally! :icon_rolleyes:

I call it soccer also due to Gaelic Football in Ireland, sorry for ruining your heritage.

I prefer watching rugby

Football is Football, Gaelic Football is Gaelic Football.

DeletedUser

Well, I've played American 'Football', and I didn't like it! Stop, start, stop, start, stop, start.....the match would have gone on all day, literally! :icon_rolleyes:

It's called a game, and that's why there are time limits. I'm sure you are familiar with those, right? I mean, they have them in soccer and rugby as well. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's called a game, and that's why there are time limits. I'm sure you are familiar with those, right? I mean, they have them in soccer and rugby as well. :icon_wink:

Yes they do. And your point...?