For 1ns4n3

DeletedUser95608

Does anyone inside 1ns4n3 want to give me there account? I understand how to play tribal wars very good. I played in world 37 before and done very good until I gave my account away. So, if anyone would like to just email me at: heiserjapan@aol.com

Thanks.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=player&id=3717934

Sure, you can have my account. Password is: "Ididntcomeuplarneloughinabubble"....................actually it's not!!

Any chance you could tell us exactly when you passed the account on?? Seems to be a fair few villages that old account lost to some of our current crew!! Wouldn't be a bit of a ruse would it??

DeletedUser95608

I didn't fully grow the account MadMerc from the beginning. I got the account around 600k points after my own DARN tribe picked the villages they said that they need in order to give me the account. I made the account fly with troops and points. I got the account to about 1,300,000 points till I gave it to my friend who was suppose to take good care of it. I was going to Florida for a month with no internet to play on. So only chance I had. I never had incoming that I couldn't defend. In-fact I snipped a few ~SA~ noble-trains. They were dumb and sent them at me with about 50 other attacks. My good friend in the game was Pirate X , we talked all the time. Then he quit... world fell apart....