For all of you DotA Fans...

DeletedUser

So I've heard that there are some DotA players here in W32. Now most of you will not remember me, but some of you will.

Anyways, the point is this:

I love playing dota.

If you ever want a pick up game post here and see if I message back OR whisper to me in-game.

Gamer name: Aesir-and-Vanir

I can host any game with an awesome bot. I'm in the DcL league with Clan XD. We have an awesome bot and almost every admin in DcL is a member of ours. This may seem irrelevent, but it really isn't. It means that we can almost always have a full team of people who I have played with before, which reduces the likelihood of getting some nubs on our team.

Deuces.

~Hand

DeletedUser22924

i can beat almost anybody in DOta, but i haven't played it for 2 years:lol:

so i don't think im good as i used to be:lol:

DeletedUser

i suck at dota. the bots rape me hard. of course ive only played a few times, (i usually play just the regular game with a few freinds of mine) but i always end up getting ganked by 3 or so of the opposing bot team. and is it just me or does the team your not on always seem to be the one getting the giant killing sprees?

DeletedUser

Just got my VIPER with a BG streak.

ITEMS:
Butterfly
Threads
Vanguard
MKB
Khagsdar Pipe
TP scroll.

Lost due to BD of enemy Razor though... pissed me off.

Overall I was first, with more than 500k overall points. Others were behind for about 200K

/me pawns hard

DeletedUser

I just won a game...

My char: Veno
Lvl: 16
All other levels: No one above 12, enemies were all at 9 or less
Items:
Power treads
Lothars
Eaglehorn
2 Wraith Bands
1 Tango

:D

DeletedUser

won my game..
hero: batrider
level: 25
items:vgd, HoD, BoT, Radiance, blademail and HoT..

DeletedUser

OMG.
Where were you 3 months ago.
I finally kicked that habit after like 3 years of it.
I just can't go back to it..

DeletedUser

i think in america dota is not popular.. it's popular in russia, germany, and here in asia