For all you N00b Tribes

DeletedUser

If you want some one to join your tribe, then whore yourself instead of flooding my Report box with invitations that I'll never RSVP too.

Ciao!

DeletedUser

Aww someone else who get unwanted invites, you wanna be friends? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lets start our own tribe and mass invite everyone else who hate this as well.

@_@

Dirty BluE

If you want some one to join your tribe, then whore yourself instead of flooding my Report box with invitations that I'll never RSVP too.

Ciao!

Over who does the sun shine today buddy?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ciao!

I always save a list of all the people and tribes that blind invite me - and then make it my goal to rim them :) It's only happened twice, but it's a pleasant goal and gets me through the night.

brymon

It took me ages, but I sent personal letters to each member I invited. I don't know if my recruiters did, but I certainly did.

Storm1384

I got to rank number 2 and then like 5 minutes later my reports was filled with like 30 invited to tribes.. -_-

DeletedUser21855

five minutes after i started the world i had 9 invites, and none of them messaged me :icon_sad:

curiousgeorge

being on the front page without a tribe is just asking for invites....

plenty of semi-ammusing mails too though:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I got to rank number 2 and then like 5 minutes later my reports was filled with like 30 invited to tribes.. -_-

Does that make you a pointwhore? im not sure :p

Anyway iv had a fair few invites and I actually got ONE message aswell, unfortunately I was busy setting up my own tribe and didnt think to ask to be duke of that tribe as im sure id have gotten it :icon_sad:

brymon

I didn't receive a single invite; my tribe was up and running and on the front page pretty fast. Unfortunately it is now 21st - 1 off the front page :icon_rolleyes:. Not for long though...:icon_twisted:

Instead I receive many messages asking the opposite; people ask to join my tribe. To me this shows (slight) initiative, which also shows potential activity and enthusiasm.

EDIT: We are now 18th in the world!

DeletedUser

Does that make you a pointwhore? im not sure :p

Anyway iv had a fair few invites and I actually got ONE message aswell, unfortunately I was busy setting up my own tribe and didnt think to ask to be duke of that tribe as im sure id have gotten it :icon_sad:

Doesn't make him a pointwhore, just means he started right after the world started, and made a statue, like everyone else should. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Got a feeling if that happens Ironman will eventually wind up being nothing more than a bucket of bolts 8^D

DeletedUser

Doesn't make him a pointwhore, just means he started right after the world started, and made a statue, like everyone else should. :icon_rolleyes:

Hehe I started 3 mins after the world opened yet am ranked somewhere in the thousands, which is fine by me. I was only kidding anyway as buildig a statue straight away can be a huge advantage depending on your area. However I will not be building troops untill tomorrow.