For all you N00b Tribes

DeletedUser

*begins inviting everyone who posts in this thread*

Gah! Ya punk, you actually did it! I only have a newb basher and a noob thrasher right now.... I don't have a sadist slammer or masochist masher yet! What to do?!

DeletedUser

Gah! Ya punk, you actually did it! I only have a newb basher and a noob thrasher right now.... I don't have a sadist slammer or masochist masher yet! What to do?!

He didnt invite me. Does that mean im no l33t eough or just that you were one of his random mass invites? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'll join only if you make me co-duke ;) :lol:

Really sorry, already have one. But if you want I can give you tribe noob privs! You don't get to actually have any power but we will abuse you and make fun of you all the time!

DeletedUser

No thanks, just let me sit your account so I can see how to properly play the game and where my village should be at this stage o.0 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No thanks, just let me sit your account so I can see how to properly play the game and where my village should be at this stage o.0 :icon_rolleyes:

Nah. My village is so beautiful it would blind normal eyes.

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:

This means :heavycavalry:. And by :heavycavalry:, I mean ponies. For Pony!

Oh... I don't have any ponies. How do you make ponies? Through the rally point? Nothing I have seems to have them. :(

DeletedUser

Nah. My village is so beautiful it would blind normal eyes.

Thank god I don't have normal eyes. I have robot eyes! I wanted to get robot legs, but it's a risky procedure. In a few more years I'm sure they'll have it down pat.... Not buying it? I have prodigy eyes??? Erm... I was a sailor?! Still no? Drat. Oh well, guess the invite will just sit in my box then.

DeletedUser

Oh... I don't have any ponies. How do you make ponies? Through the rally point? Nothing I have seems to have them. :(

That's because you're just a normal TW player - you haven't made it up to the pony league yet, just twig wars for you. So sad :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Thank god I don't have normal eyes. I have robot eyes! I wanted to get robot legs, but it's a risky procedure. In a few more years I'm sure they'll have it down pat.... Not buying it? I have prodigy eyes??? Erm... I was a sailor?! Still no? Drat. Oh well, guess the invite will just sit in my box then.

HA! You thought I could be tricked with your lies... and if it's just gonna sit there maybe I'll take it away!