For Dust

DeletedUser

I'd recruit macon, cause he's pretty awesome :lol:.

So, is Dust losing villages to macon yet?

Only two so far... I just don't have enough noble trains to go around. :icon_sad:
Oh well, it will be a slow one.

DeletedUser

Guys, please do not ignore my warnings like that. I have deleted a page of comments because all but 2 failed to retain ANY relevance to the topic at hand.

I will be warning, and infracting, for repeat offenders next time this happens. Don't get baited into argument and sail a thread offtopic - just report the offending post, please. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I guess thats the end of Endes postings... ur all gonna have to find someone else rip into in W16 now lol

(is a post in reaction to admin classed as on or off topic i wonder...?)

DeletedUser

I guess thats the end of Endes postings... ur all gonna have to find someone else rip into in W16 now lol

I don't know if your posts were the off topic ones, but if they were deleted, that's a good hint that they were.
It seems like most of your posts are on topic (since it's about me.) You're trying to convince people that I'm either scared/or bad, which would qualify as PnP.

You'd have to ask a mod that question, as I suppose it could vary from mod to mod.

I'm now excepting bets on the outcome! Mail me if you want in!! :wood::clay::iron: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Or you could post something related to the topic in the topic you're posting in, and if nothing meets your requirements, start a new topic? :icon_confused:

I'm not going to delete, warn or infract that post, but it's straying a bit offtopic so to everyone else reading: please don't reply to that specific post. Keep it on topic.