For Dust

DeletedUser

OMG!

Am i meant to fear a player who has only ever taken barbs and a handful of untagged players when in HRV and when u were in SEF u only nobled out your inactives... now thats funny lol

Jees the guy manages to take 2 villas off someone in our academy tribe and his chest has got all puffed out and he reckon he can take on the world! :icon_eek: ... oh well ill give u 10 out of 10 for bravery.

Sorry dude but u walked right into that one...

You made me chuckle.

Really? it seems to me all you (ever) do is eat inactives and pick on smaller players.
Yes, you should be scared of me! I'm taking out a player my size that's a continent away! You're tribe had 5+ plus days to send support. You could have. It would have made it tougher, but you chose to sit back and do nothing. You, run a FAIL tribe!!
Look! I made a map! See how close he is? See how far I am?

Dude, if I can pick off players from the 11th ranked tribe, that shows just how horrible they are. (In the same family, so as far as I care, it's all one tribe.)

I know I don't have a great nobling record, but hey, this is my first world. (Most of those players weren't inactive when I nobled them. And the untagged players weren't untagged when I started. I got a top 20 tribe to declare war on me cause I nobled one of it's members, and look, I'm still here!) I'm learning. I started deep in top 10 country. Before the war with =HRV=, ~I~ decided to pick on our tribe. See how well they did?

You try growing big in those conditions on your first world!

What should I have done with those barbs? Cleared them and farmed them? Fully built barbs are nice. I wasn't gonna just let them sit there.

DeletedUser

You made me chuckle.

Really? it seems to me all you (ever) do is eat inactives and pick on smaller players.
Yes, you should be scared of me! I'm taking out a player my size that's a continent away! You're tribe had 5+ plus days to send support. You could have. It would have made it tougher, but you chose to sit back and do nothing. You, run a FAIL tribe!!
Look! I made a map! See how close he is? See how far I am?

Dude, if I can pick off players from the 11th ranked tribe, that shows just how horrible they are. (In the same family, so as far as I care, it's all one tribe.)

I know I don't have a great nobling record, but hey, this is my first world. (Most of those players weren't inactive when I nobled them. And the untagged players weren't untagged when I started. I got a top 20 tribe to declare war on me cause I nobled one of it's members, and look, I'm still here!) I'm learning. I started deep in top 10 country. Before the war with =HRV=, ~I~ decided to pick on our tribe. See how well they did?

You try growing big in those conditions on your first world!

What should I have done with those barbs? Cleared them and farmed them? Fully built barbs are nice. I wasn't gonna just let them sit there.

OMG (no2)

Your 'points' do not change the fact that your nobling history is embarressing... and yes i have been munching internally recently but at least my nobling history shows many war targets!

As an HRV player u look totally like one of them cowards who just joined the big tribe to hide and grow and then mouth off on the forums how great u are while hiding behind the tags of your new tribe... much like a certain camil whose done exactly the same lol

U dont become a good player just because u have joined a good tribe matey... in fact the only stats u show off are your tribes...! wheres your personal contribution to those stats???

Its players like Axl that we respect, ones who play hard and let their skill do the talking.... mouthy ones like u r sadly an embarressment to your clan...

...And Yep ur right... u give them barbs a good seeing too cos they deserve it!

PS i wish u luck in making your way down here dudey, u got some skilled players to work through before u get to me lol... oh hell with it, ill just come up there and give u a chance :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Macs old tribe shared forums with the center which would of given Mac the chance to learn how to play this game. I'm sure he was a good player before he joined =HRV=

And he has a point... If he is able to take out somebody deep in dust territory you have some things going wrong internaly. I've seen reports of him attacking Dust and they all just good progress on his behalf.

DeletedUser

He hasnt taken anyone deep in our territory, check the map he himself supplied... hes taken 2 villas off a Shroud player whose completely isolated in HRV territory!

A player whose been bombed massively by HRV anyway... if u think thats a great achievement then we r talking on different levels of the game

DeletedUser

Bombed by =HRV=? News to me as I was the first one to attack his villages... I also cleared about seven villages by my self.

So do you really want to say that it doesn't do me justice? I have gotten no help from my tribe. Its not HRV terriory, its Coal territory... Hes not isolated, hes closer to Dust than me so you can stop using that excuse.

DeletedUser

Bombed by =HRV=? News to me as I was the first one to attack his villages... I also cleared about seven villages by my self.

So do you really want to say that it doesn't do me justice? I have gotten no help from my tribe. Its not HRV terriory, its Coal territory... Hes not isolated, hes closer to Dust than me so you can stop using that excuse.

Well hes not near any other Dust players and he does have plenty of HRV all around him, if hs got coal round him then fair enough... still not much to boast about imho

Anyway my point is that macon hasnt actually done anything impressive in terms of a top 20 tribe whose at war.. he thinks he has and ill pat him on the back if it makes him feel better...

It doesnt change the fact that his nobling history is very embarressing for a HRV player and from someone who enjoys adding his 'expert' opinions on these forums kinda adds an irony to that....

DeletedUser

Looking at your recent noble history ende i wouldn't call macons nobling history embarrassing.

In my opinion it takes more effort to noble to noble macons history of noblements than it took to noble yours.

But this is all kind of pointless as we will all be proving ourselfs to eachother in the near future.

DeletedUser

Looking at your recent noble history ende i wouldn't call macons nobling history embarrassing.

In my opinion it takes more effort to noble to noble macons history of noblements than it took to noble yours.

But this is all kind of pointless as we will all be proving ourselfs to eachother in the near future.

Ah beat me to it, i was about to say that, there was a time where not only he nobled 116 pointers but like 2 pages of it from his tribe. and they boasted about being like high ranked in top noblers

DeletedUser

Im happy to explain my recent noblings which have been Dust players who are moving on and the small barbs were a month or 2 ago when i was clustering... maybe u guys dont understand that concept? If not ask your big players in your own tribe what it is...

I shall reiterate my point (which is common here to those who prefer to regularly miss my points) Basically macons first EVER war targets hes EVER nobled are 2 days ago and i am quite rightly saying thats embarressing...Ok i can accept that hes a newbie to TW as of W16 and I applaud his honesty there but he put his own neck on the line with this thread and has made himself look very inadequate as a TW player as a consequence.

On my nobling history u will find at least 2 other tribe leaders that ive personally rimmed as well as countless decent players ive been part of taking out amd rimming too. If u guys think thats embarressing then more fool u... I know the big guys in HRV offer respect for us its just u wont see it on here cos war propoganda superceeds :icon_cool:

Warrior ive offered a pat on that back for macons 2 war noblings, its his entire nobling history thats laughable... and yet again u throw in that boring comment that u started saying 2 or 3 months ago, that we wont be around much longer... well we are still growing and you all gave us a couple of weeks to live yet approx 3 months later we are still here... but if u still wanna look foolish keep posting up that line...

DeletedUser

Im happy to explain my recent noblings which have been Dust players who are moving on and the small barbs were a month or 2 ago when i was clustering... maybe u guys dont understand that concept? If not ask your big players in your own tribe what it is... You are taking my comments as an attack on you, which it isn't, please re-read my comment. You don't need to sound like your looking down on me/us, im/we're not stupid.

I shall reiterate my point (which is common here to those who prefer to regularly miss my points) Basically macons first EVER war targets hes EVER nobled are 2 days ago and i am quite rightly saying thats embarressing...Ok i can accept that hes a newbie to TW as of W16 and I applaud his honesty there but he put his own neck on the line with this thread and has made himself look very inadequate as a TW player as a consequence. You are probably the only person who thinks that, comments on the public forum shouldn't influence your perception of that player in game, at least it doesnt for me. Only action ingame can determine how good a player they are.

On my nobling history u will find at least 2 other tribe leaders that ive personally rimmed as well as countless decent players ive been part of taking out amd rimming too. If u guys think thats embarressing then more fool u... I know the big guys in HRV offer respect for us its just u wont see it on here cos war propoganda superceeds :icon_cool:

Warrior ive offered a pat on that back for macons 2 war noblings, its his entire nobling history thats laughable... Laughable? Thats a harsh comment isnt it? and yet again u throw in that boring comment that u started saying 2 or 3 months ago, that we wont be around much longer... Umm, if you want me to quote myself i said "But this is all kind of pointless as we will all be proving ourselfs to eachother in the near future." Where in that sentence do i say you will be no more soon? I mearly said or meant that both macons and your noble history is irrelevent as you will both prove who is the best player in the near future due to one or the other will ultematly be nobled out of the war/conflict. well we are still growing and you all gave us a couple of weeks to live yet approx 3 months later we are still here... but if u still wanna look foolish keep posting up that line...

^^In Bold^^
"Foolish", "laughable"
. Im trying to be neutral and nice, but your choice of words isnt helping.

DeletedUser

Okay.. so firstly it is beautifully obvious that after joining =HRV= Mac stopped nobling smaller villages.

[spoil]
macondudetribechanges.jpg

macondudehrvhits.jpg
[/spoil]

Now Ende how can you slate mac when your best players noble like this:

[spoil]
fchullconquers.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
mv00mvconquer.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
oomjoeconquers.jpg
[/spoil]

And a personal favourite:

[spoil]
joehuskyconquers.jpg
[/spoil]

Now Ende I know you said you was nobling players who have quit but still. A Leader should be leading the tribe into battle. Something Your claims don't seem to show.

Mac has done more than you it seems and yet your slating him?

[spoil]
lolende.jpg
[/spoil]

Sorry if the spoilers don't work, first time I have ever used these.

Bad PnP :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As an HRV player u look totally like one of them cowards who just joined the big tribe to hide and grow and then mouth off on the forums how great u are while hiding behind the tags of your new tribe... lol

U dont become a good player just because u have joined a good tribe matey... in fact the only stats u show off are your tribes...! wheres your personal contribution to those stats???

PS i wish u luck in making your way down here dudey, u got some skilled players to work through before u get to me lol... oh hell with it, ill just come up there and give u a chance :icon_wink:

Okay, I don't get it. I joined a better tribe than the one I was in and am a coward because of it? I'm not hiding from anyone! If you didn't notice, I "mouthed off" to you before I joined HRV.

What stats are you talking about? I really don't understand what you're saying. I showed off my stats at the beginning.

I have yet to see an incoming from you :icon_sad:

A player whose been bombed massively by HRV anyway... if u think thats a great achievement then we r talking on different levels of the game
Well hes not near any other Dust players and he does have plenty of HRV all around him, if hs got coal round him then fair enough... still not much to boast about imho

To me it seems like you're trying to downgrade this anyway possible. At first it was bad because he was getting bombed by HRV. But then after you found out that I was "heavily bombing him". Then it was bad because he's isolated.
He's just as close to Dust as he is to me. No excuses.

(in bold)

Im happy to explain my recent noblings which have been Dust players who are moving on and the small barbs were a month or 2 ago when i was clustering... maybe u guys dont understand that concept? If not ask your big players in your own tribe what it is...Nope, I cleared the people and they deleted their account, or went barb before I could noble them. Clustering doesn't interest me if the villages had to be built up from near scratch.

I shall reiterate my point (which is common here to those who prefer to regularly miss my points) Basically macons first EVER war targets hes EVER nobled are 2 days ago and i am quite rightly saying thats embarressing...Ok i can accept that hes a newbie to TW as of W16 and I applaud his honesty there but he put his own neck on the line with this thread and has made himself look very inadequate as a TW player as a consequence.Again not true. (see above) How did I make myself look inadequate again? I missed something...

On my nobling history u will find at least 2 other tribe leaders that ive personally rimmed as well as countless decent players ive been part of taking out amd rimming too. If u guys think thats embarressing then more fool u... I know the big guys in HRV offer respect for us its just u wont see it on here cos war propoganda superceeds :icon_cool:You don't know what my little tribe did. We had lots of enemies. I don't think you understood what I meant earlier, so I shall say it again, With two top 10 tribes in my k, they got most all of the good targets. I've nobled two tribe leaders also. Please don't exaggerate, we all know that all of us (well most of us) can count. I don't really offer anyone respect until they prove it to me.

One last question. How do you rim someone when you're already on the rim?

jakeeboy

Okay, I don't get it. I joined a better tribe than the one I was in and am a coward because of it? I'm not hiding from anyone! If you didn't notice, I "mouthed off" to you before I joined HRV.

What stats are you talking about? I really don't understand what you're saying. I showed off my stats at the beginning.

I have yet to have an incoming from you :icon_sad:

To me it seems like you're trying to downgrade this anyway possible. At first it was bad because he was getting bombed by HRV. But then after you found out that I was "heavily bombing him". Then it was bad because he's isolated.
He's just as close to Dust as he is to me. No excuses.

It would seem that macon is on the pwn train. And as truscott said macons nobling might be "laughable" but your players are far far worse. I laughed so hard at that 146 pointer!!

DeletedUser

Im happy to explain my recent noblings which have been Dust players who are moving on and the small barbs were a month or 2 ago when i was clustering... maybe u guys dont understand that concept? If not ask your big players in your own tribe what it is...

I shall reiterate my point (which is common here to those who prefer to regularly miss my points) Basically macons first EVER war targets hes EVER nobled are 2 days ago and i am quite rightly saying thats embarressing...Ok i can accept that hes a newbie to TW as of W16 and I applaud his honesty there but he put his own neck on the line with this thread and has made himself look very inadequate as a TW player as a consequence.

Warrior ive offered a pat on that back for macons 2 war noblings, its his entire nobling history thats laughable... and yet again u throw in that boring comment that u started saying 2 or 3 months ago, that we wont be around much longer... well we are still growing and you all gave us a couple of weeks to live yet approx 3 months later we are still here... but if u still wanna look foolish keep posting up that line...
Miss me Ende? I've only bothered looking at this every few days. Time to respond.

Now first of all, inactives is something that all tribes have to deal with. Nobling them is easy, and gives you enemy ammo to use against you. That's an accepted fact in TW.

But on the otherhand, you've been at war for months and you are still nobling barbs? Is clustering a good strategy a good idea? Yes. Is clustering a good idea during a war? Hell no! You are nobling small barbs that need around a month to build up to be useful. During that time, you enemy is working their way in while you are wasting nobles when they can be used on better targets.

Now while two villages may not seem like much, factor in that he's a newer player, he's close enough to the frontline to recieve attacks as well, and that he's taking villages that should hypothetically be stacked, then those two villages mean quite a lot. In essence, it even counts as 4 villages more for =HRV=. They gained 2 while Dust lost 2. I also like to add on that you don't need to noble the enemy to be an effective factor in a war. In the C2/CND war, I didn't noble ANY CND villages. I was too far away. So instead, I donated nukes, fakes, and support so that other members could take CND villages.

Saying "tribe leader" doesn't mean it was a harder target or that it in anyway makes it more of an accomplishment. A single player can start their own random tribe. They are the leader of that tribe, are they not?

You laugh at Macon's nobling record? You and most of the rest of your tribe have similar nobling records, so I don't see what you can laugh at honestly.

DeletedUser

Oh well ive got the forumwhores responses as fully expected they come up with plenty of random stuff and are trying hard to justify macons lost cause lol

truscott is the only one with any valid points and therefore ill respond....... we have plenty of internal noblings that must be done atm... the fact the HRV leader has come on these forums to say that they r doing exactly the same thing appears to have passed u by... we are both dealing with the same problem and trying to war at the same time... Oue large players are taking those villages because villages are always better in the hands of good players. And the barbs we have taken are Dust players who left the game and we have to grab those villas before our enemies get em and get behind us...

Ive not said that macon is a bad player at all, just for someone who loves to mouth off on here with his 'expert' knowledge his nobling history has a grand total of 2 war targets and its clear hes played it very safe so far in his TW life... imo a very embarressing nobling history. Come on guys if u were to come across a player on the map u see with that nobling record u would know it would be pretty easy to take him out.

Your comments on my nobling history are very desperate to try to make me look like some kinda noob but im glad ur finding some very shakey points cos ur really showing how desperate ur... u all know im probably a much better player than macon but u cant bring yoursleves to admit it because u all hate me so much!!! lol

Ok lets bring on the most interesting question yet, one which will receive the best (and dumbest) responses so far...

Based purely on gaming skill and putting personalities aside (cos i know most of u hate me lol) If u had to choose between me or macon to be in your tribe to fight alongside, who would it be?

Now i know all the forumwhores will simply choose macon just to stick together, and blow smoke up each otheres a*** like they always do, but lets see what other posters will say...

DeletedUser

Oh well ive got the forumwhores responses as fully expected they come up with plenty of random stuff and are trying hard to justify macons lost cause lol

truscott is the only one with any valid points and therefore ill respond....... we have plenty of internal noblings that must be done atm... the fact the HRV leader has come on these forums to say that they r doing exactly the same thing appears to have passed u by... we are both dealing with the same problem and trying to war at the same time... Oue large players are taking those villages because villages are always better in the hands of good players. And the barbs we have taken are Dust players who left the game and we have to grab those villas before our enemies get em and get behind us...

Ive not said that macon is a bad player at all, just for someone who loves to mouth off on here with his 'expert' knowledge his nobling history has a grand total of 2 war targets and its clear hes played it very safe so far in his TW life... imo a very embarressing nobling history. Come on guys if u were to come across a player on the map u see with that nobling record u would know it would be pretty easy to take him out.

Your comments on my nobling history are very desperate to try to make me look like some kinda noob but im glad ur finding some very shakey points cos ur really showing how desperate ur... u all know im probably a much better player than macon but u cant bring yoursleves to admit it because u all hate me so much!!! lol

Ok lets bring on the most interesting question yet, one which will receive the best (and dumbest) responses so far...

Based purely on gaming skill and putting personalities aside (cos i know most of u hate me lol) If u had to choose between me or macon to be in your tribe to fight alongside, who would it be?

Now i know all the forumwhores will simply choose macon just to stick together, and blow smoke up each otheres a*** like they always do, but lets see what other posters will say...

I'm not a forum whore and I do not dislike you. Infact I respect the fact you had the balls to take on =HRV=. I just wish you could do an op or something to show your tribe has a chance.

And I have written a list of pro's and cons for you both:

MAC

Positive

1. Mac has a cat.

2. Mac's attacking me and yet defending the attacks he sent at the same time :icon_biggrin:

:swordsman: Support 003 I Lub Georgia (300|28) K3 macondude on 01.08. at 00:47 79:59:21
:axemen: ram, =HRV=, K69 003 I Lub Georgia (300|28) K3 macondude on 10.08. at 07:52 303:04:47

3. Mac's the same age as me which I find cool, we have more to chat about I guess.

[27/07/2009 13:06:35] Don Nathan - Norach: gone for a pee, life is good

Negative

1. Mac wont accept i'm a G

[7/26/2009 10:47:24 PM] Don Nathan - Norach: Don Nathan - Norach wipes a tear back
[7/26/2009 10:47:44 PM] Thomas: Thomas cries for nathan
[7/26/2009 10:47:58 PM] Don Nathan - Norach: hes having a heart attack too!
[7/26/2009 10:48:00 PM] Don Nathan - Norach: oh god
[7/26/2009 10:48:17 PM] Thomas: Thomas wishes trus wans't a g

2. Mac attacked me in the first place which in itself is annoying

3. He black mailed me to get onto my profile.

[26/07/2009 22:17:29] Thomas: so, when can i get on the list of people who have rocked your world?

Ende

Positive

1. Seems to have experience from other online games so in theory she/he can cope with the mental strain that comes with TW.

2. Ende likes to party me thinks.

3. Far away from my continents :)

Negative

1. I can't work out if your male or female. So many players say so many different things, you could be lying :O

And yeh thats pretty much why I chose mac. Cause I don't know what sex you are and to think you might be 1/2 Man 1/2 Woman is quite scary.

DeletedUser

You say ur nobling barbs from inactives, therefore your tribe did noble those small barbs in the first place LOL. (Yes im doing this to annoy you.)

DeletedUser

truscott is the only one with any valid points and therefore ill respond....... we have plenty of internal noblings that must be done atm...

Now i know all the forumwhores will simply choose macon just to stick together.

If you said you were too lazy to read/respond to the comments, you would get more of my respect than picking and choosing who's responses you want to reply to.

Random responses? Nope. Mine were factual. I don't see how it was random since it was in my own defense. My cause isn't lost. You're also trying hard to justify nobling barbs under 200 points.

You may not have said I was a bad player, but it seems to me that you're implying it. I never said I was an expert. You posted that label on me. You say two war targets? You obviously didn't read what I wrote in my last post. I explained myself.

You're making yourself sound desperate. You look for any way to prove that I'm inadequate as a player. You still can't accept the fact that you have members just as close the member I'm attacking, and yet, no
support has arrived for him. That's wrong. You left a member on the front lines unstacked. Even a newb like me knows better than that.

Your comments on my nobling history are very desperate to try to make me look like some kinda noob...

Hmm? You dig up my nobling history call me a noob, and then call people desperate because they looked up yours? Please explain to me how it's different.

In response to your last question, I will answer it truthfully.

I would rather have me on my team.
It may seem unorthodox, but if me and myself could attack the same targets, there's no stopping us! We wouldn't have to worry about anyone selling anyone else out, no spies, and no cheats! We wouldn't have to plan, we'd know what the other was doing. Best combo ever.
Why would I want you on my team? You have more villages and thus probably more nukes. However, I prefer someone that makes sense when they type...

DeletedUser

Yes, I haven't even looked at this topic in days, and I'm the forumwhore. Its so obvious now.

And while you may think those are "random things" that I came up with, they all look like facts to me and anyone else reading. Why don't you take the time to respond to them.

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out they we are running in circles here...

And Mac actually has 2 cats!