For h0llygh0st

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks for locking the tread I started. Now please create and account on W30 and I'll personally show you it is pointless for a new player to join it.

Your's trully,

WildCats

DeletedUser

Holly was on W30 - with Bloodhood and that group, if my memory isn't failing me.

DeletedUser

Maybe on a new world but not here.

All mods not modding W30 I'd like you to start on W30 just to see if it's really worth if for new players... I'm sure BH, RAM, LoEN, Phoenix, Decide, Drift, Legion, D2, Celts, MF and all other older veteran tribes would not take it kindly. W30 just turned 2y old, it's NOT the time for new players.

If someone absolutely believes they can impact W30 by creating now and not cheating I would really like to hear your comments now.

Thanks,

WildCats

DeletedUser

Man he said its pointless to debate.
Send in game tickets because its the only way to solve this.
As was told we need under 1000 users in w30.
Wich is pretty far.Also why decrease the noble prices.
A vote must be done and guess not all in game players might like to have lower noble prices.
Not being able to send massive ops on enemies its a good thing for players on borders that defend against multiple atackers.

Survival will become imposible.
Sending masive ops have little to do with skill but brute force.
How would u like to have like 200 nobles coming at ur 4 milion acccount to say?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must say I agree with calarasi, with some of the larger tribes being many times larger than their targets, things become evan more one sided and evan more boring than what they are currently percieved......I look at many of the older worlds map threads and think "YAWN only one tribe munching the rest" I personaly like our semi- multi- polar world quite a lot.

Surely when we all started this world we had an idea it would come down to 1k players before half price nobles? Why hurry things?

DeletedUser

That is an absurd statement. You imply that there is no skill in organising or executing ANY massive operation because your statement is so general.

Not only do massive operations require brute force, they require a lot of skill to be successful just the same as how defending requires not just tonnes of troops but skill to be successful.

On top of that you have insulted pretty much every player in the top 20 ODA by presuming their scores in this regard required no skill to attain. Your statement is not just ridiculous but absolutely idiotic!! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser71844

I'm confident that if I joined W30 now I could have BH nobled out by new years. But alas, I don't have the time.

DeletedUser

Wildcats is right. It is entirely pointless for new players to join this world. Stating - as h0lly - did that an influx of new players can get rid of the boredom is to deny reality. This world is boring because accounts are frigging huge and it takes ages to reach the end of a world. This world is 2 years old and it'll likely take another two at least before it's finished. There is nothing that new players can do to change this. The challenges have been had, the battles fought. Right now it all boils down to who can stave of the boredom the longest to keep minting coins and noble mostly inactive players or barbs. Getting enough nobles to noble a top 20 account would take in most cases a year and three months. In the most optimum scenario it'd take half a year. And that's supposing they don't noble more in that time.

Without half priced nobles i predict that pretty much all excitement will be gone from this world and it'll simply slowly grind towards a very boring and distant close. Closing down the discussion on this - especially whilst making an argument you won't allow people to reply to is unwise and just a good way to make people leave faster imo.

Personally i think this world lost most of it's appeal the day Tardis left. It lost more when the BD players left and more still when the THE players left. Right now it's Phoenx preparing to leave and after that the question is only who's next.

DeletedUser

That is an absurd statement. You imply that there is no skill in organising or executing ANY massive operation because your statement is so general.

Not only do massive operations require brute force, they require a lot of skill to be successful just the same as how defending requires not just tonnes of troops but skill to be successful.

On top of that you have insulted pretty much every player in the top 20 ODA by presuming their scores in this regard required no skill to attain. Your statement is not just ridiculous but absolutely idiotic!! :icon_evil:

One a 1-1 battle u really need all the skill+luck u can get.
One a 1 vs 1 tribe border battle its less skill but who can make the other side troups die first.

Usually defender keep fighting nukes till last man stands and than enemy can pick his villages like kids receive cookies.

ODA doesnt always mean skill.

KarmaX

Maybe on a new world but not here.

All mods not modding W30 I'd like you to start on W30 just to see if it's really worth if for new players... I'm sure BH, RAM, LoEN, Phoenix, Decide, Drift, Legion, D2, Celts, MF and all other older veteran tribes would not take it kindly. W30 just turned 2y old, it's NOT the time for new players.

If someone absolutely believes they can impact W30 by creating now and not cheating I would really like to hear your comments now.

Thanks,

WildCats

I 2nd that. I hate it when a new player starts in the rim and he/she sends mail to me everyday asking for joining. I have so many mails I have to block with players who aren't even 1K points and its already 2 years of gaming in W30 and still the world is not locked. There is no point in letting anyone join at this moment. :icon_evil:

KarmaX

One a 1-1 battle u really need all the skill+luck u can get.
One a 1 vs 1 tribe border battle its less skill but who can make the other side troups die first.

Usually defender keep fighting nukes till last man stands and than enemy can pick his villages like kids receive cookies.

ODA doesnt always mean skill.

ODA always doesn't mean skill... I 2nd that.. :p

DeletedUser80608

Man he said its pointless to debate.
Send in game tickets because its the only way to solve this.
As was told we need under 1000 users in w30.
Wich is pretty far
.Also why decrease the noble prices.
A vote must be done and guess not all in game players might like to have lower noble prices.
Not being able to send massive ops on enemies its a good thing for players on borders that defend against multiple atackers.

Survival will become imposible.
How would u like to have like 200 nobles coming at ur 4 milion acccount to say?!

We where pretty close actually, but for some reason more and more accounts have been made on W30 look below;

@ 30.09.2010 2650
@ 19.11.2010 3600
@ 08.12.2010 4719

Anyone can tell me why there are still so many players joining?

on a side note there are only 881 players with 10k pts or more

DeletedUser

They dont count them by size :)
all inno clients are equall to them

I just made sure to mail all unde 1k players and ask them if they need resources :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:
Its a big part of my game life this days.
Talking with small/young players about anything else than tw.
And sending them resources for now reason.

DeletedUser80608

World 30 is the oldest world thats still open for new players. So i gues thats why they are all mass joining this world..

DeletedUser

We allso atract religious players for some reason.
Oh kmon what would we all do if tomorow we are given 1 noble in each village we have?
We will end up noble all the barbs, farms, small players.
Than kill the remaining medium sized players and end up a few and than what?
End the world.
I was thinking the travel is more nice than the arrival at desired point if is funn travel in the woods.

DeletedUser

One of the new players said is part of Scientologic church and he will try to change all peoples belief in game :)

I remember a country man part of a well known sect in my country was having great funn nobling peoples with me and me making funn of his stories about necesity to go to church at sundays.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If you read my post carefully I did state that you would need luck or help from people already playing.

If I joined this world now you could do nothing against me as I would be supported and your morale would be awful.

Also consider the following, your world isn't full yet. New players > New villages > More world to conquer.
Thread locked. Like I said earlier, no use discussing this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.