For Knugen! (8AA8 v.s Ikea)

jesperl95

It is so funny to me that everyone seems to think the Swedes are the ones paying mad cash to grow, when it really is the Norweigans we should all be complaining about. Damn filthy rich Norweigans with their oil money. Just pumping money in to the game allowing Swedes to farm PP and crush worlds without spending a dime. Damn them all to hell I say.

DeletedUser123055

What account were you in 106? because as the duke of TP I can honestly say that Uni well deserve the world win on 106. We wouldn't have lost to a tribe that didn't deserve and earn the win.

If the former duke of TP states so approvingly then i shall respect it.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Trust me a lot of them do. We had tribe mates that knew these guys from other worlds and played with them before. They simply warned the rest that it's going to be really quick deal because a lot of them spit out tons of cash on top of them farming prior. Nonetheless, they are not braking any rules by doing so but i think it sucks that PP can give people that much advantage. You can start playing on a new world and start doing well until a premade drops wit' every player that has ton of PP. It ruins the experience for casual players that get a shot to play once in a while.

Haha just you know we fighted against everyone there almost?

Stats prove everything? Lol losing trains to a small tribe happen to everyone becasue they have deff and moral with their side.

You dont even know how much we worked, just talking bullshit because you lost for sure. Thats why your mouth is big.

Same here who cares if people noble barbs? Its seem to give better chance then just farm and noble players?

This game is about strategy lmao.
And everytribe doing the same so why cry this on Ikea? If you are this good stopp them.

Funny that Ikea are this bad player but they have win 100, 105 and 106?.
And many people using alot of pp lol.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I missed out on so much salt on this thread
2x

Can't wait to spend another 2500€ tomorrow on this game to own some nubs harder

This game is soooooo easy
2x

kiss kiss that blows you to the rim <3

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Few years back when PP was not a thing maybe this would have been interesting. But now when people spend $100 weekly on PP it's more of a pay to win vs a real fight. - Just sayin.

Yes of course it is. Say hi gave us a new IKEA challange get more barbs capped than ODA. Sounds like fun.

i dont give a f if you farmed or not still you are making the game pay to win. Of course you could not attack before 27th dec you dumb fuck you always had almost doublepoints as the second world player because IKEA as shown nobled 700 barbs. Pathetic and idiotic players. 300 nukes sitting untouched of course you will destroy 8AA8.( you can wrrite till tomorrow you and your swedish friends defending your playstyleaince each member of your parhetic tribe came here to bash me and defend themselves but still you changed the style of playing to a shit of a game, i know its allowed because tw knows the population is smaller and they eant to milk stupid players craving for a world win just like you or Glanne but you still made this game shit boii.

and once again you had 100k defeated you were not top ODA but Stunz and I for win were...

Ikeas best player pathetic ODA untill he was feeling comfortable with the number of bought nukes maby send another player to wrrite another answer to me
2019-12-28BobOnFireIKEA1.+846,195+95+1,424,575+930,321+308,031
2019-12-27BobOnFireIKEA1.+746,954+86=195,659=1,548=7,888

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah ds started nobling barbs when they saw what ikea was doing, no casualties just spending pp (might get one more triggered)

Lets do the new IKEA challange more barb villas than ODA

DeletedUser88923

Heh, see the hate is still on, although I miss the flame wars in early worlds. That barb nobling frenzy isn't my style, but so what. I can PP farm and go to the next world. Still strange to see my barb farms getting nobled by 100k players. ;-)

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You act like IKEA is the only one here who cap barbs :D

Last edited:

dsfef

Reaction score
Can't wait to spend another 2500€ tomorrow on this game to own some nubs harder

This game is soooooo easy
2x

Rimming Rage wasn't very hard either :cool:.

DeletedUser123055

Haha just you know we fighted against everyone there almost?

Stats prove everything? Lol losing trains to a small tribe happen to everyone becasue they have deff and moral with their side.

You dont even know how much we worked, just talking bullshit because you lost for sure. Thats why your mouth is big.

Same here who cares if people noble barbs? Its seem to give better chance then just farm and noble players?

This game is about strategy lmao.
And everytribe doing the same so why cry this on Ikea? If you are this good stopp them.

Funny that Ikea are this bad player but they have win 100, 105 and 106?.
And many people using alot of pp lol.

It's no rocket science they fought everyone at the end, There was no other way. I am not trying to discredit them for the win. I don’t give a damn what anyone is going to say nor how much they will defend it. PP ruined the game. This bs did not go around back when I started w26. Having tons of pp and grabbing all barbs around gives you clear advantage. Is IKEA doing something wrong because of that? Hell no. they are taking advantage of it and it’s part of the tactics. Not the most honorable way but who is honorable today? When today a word once given in honored? They have every bloody right to do what they are doing and we can hate it all we want. PP, and even now scavenging is making the game kind of like babysitting players easy way to gain advantage. In general if you have all players with tons of PP around you chance is you are not going to outgrow them by a mile vs you alone with tons of pp and players with none around. PP clearly give you a huge advantage so don’t tell me it’s not advantageous and that it easy to farm and that people don’t dump tons of $$ on it . But again, it’s done so because it is allowed and there is no rule against that. Another thing is we can have our opinions and Agree/Disagree but let’s keep it civil without offending others and being respectful to each other. I doubt anyone here fell off a palm tree and all the sudden stepped into a civilized world.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay so...

The goal is to win the world.

If nobling barbs in the early stages of the world is a valid tactic in order to accomplish the goal, go for it.

And regarding OD, unless you’re incredibly horny for stats and approval would you like to use your troops for farming and gathering res and not kill them off if the conquered village cant make up for the losses.

We can talk about OD and war stats when it actually matters which is in the late game. :)

Edit: PP is a bad excuse, a lot of Ikea players played w100 which was a non p2w world.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
every world, same story
- "barb noblers, noobs" (you can also noble barbs, players find this strategy efficient, and its been working)
- "pay2win, no point in playing" (why dont you play 2-3 worlds and earn some pp on market, then spend later on, there is no rule saying you cant do that)
- "my ODA is better than yours, Im better player" (worst comparison ever, for early stage ofc. Id rather have 100k points and nice cluster, with 3k villages tactically chosen, than 200k points, 9k villages spread, wasting nukes on them)

Im OG player, but I never complained about pp abuse. If you know this game, and all the tricks, with 0 pp you can win every battle, using some brain points. I just cant read those same comments every world, from the same type of players. PUT SOME EFFORT AND YOU WONT BE RIMMED EVERY WORLD

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes of course it is. Say hi gave us a new IKEA challange get more barbs capped than ODA. Sounds like fun.

i dont give a f if you farmed or not still you are making the game pay to win. Of course you could not attack before 27th dec you dumb fuck you always had almost doublepoints as the second world player because IKEA as shown nobled 700 barbs. Pathetic and idiotic players. 300 nukes sitting untouched of course you will destroy 8AA8.( you can wrrite till tomorrow you and your swedish friends defending your playstyleaince each member of your parhetic tribe came here to bash me and defend themselves but still you changed the style of playing to a shit of a game, i know its allowed because tw knows the population is smaller and they eant to milk stupid players craving for a world win just like you or Glanne but you still made this game shit boii.

and once again you had 100k defeated you were not top ODA but Stunz and I for win were...

Ikeas best player pathetic ODA untill he was feeling comfortable with the number of bought nukes maby send another player to wrrite another answer to me
2019-12-28BobOnFireIKEA1.+846,195+95+1,424,575+930,321+308,031
2019-12-27BobOnFireIKEA1.+746,954+86=195,659=1,548=7,888

Sorry but what the ... are you saying? Destroy Aces?

Please. Sitt down kid, just because you gotten nobled doesn't mean we will.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry but what the ... are you saying? Destroy Aces?

Please. Sitt down kid, just because you gotten nobled doesn't mean we will.

Daddy all im saying is:

IKEA gains from tribes: 29 conquers 8AA8
Losses against tribes: 9 conquers 8AA8

My man, IKEA will eat you for sure.
If you dont ally with every other w111 tribe which is happening right now

Last edited: