For Louisa

DeletedUser

Hi w55 this is without a doubt the saddest post i have ever made in the pnp for any world i have played.

We received news a few days ago that Louisa who was coduke of .7. and Lord Kokus coplayer passed away in her sleep last week in her home in Capetown South Africa.

She was not ill and the news has come as a complete and terrible shock to all her many friends.

I know that Louisa had friends here on w55 who will be very upset by this news and i wish i didn't have to make this post but it is only proper that those who knew her be informed.

We organized flowers and a message to be sent to her funeral and have contacted her family to pass on our deepest sympathies and condolences from all her tw friends.

Louisa was very popular and it is overwhelming to see the number of messages that have been sent from players from all over the tw universe she was incredibly popular , very loyal to her friends and one of the toughest fighters ever.

Her funeral service was yesterday (Friday) in Capetown and if any of her friends want to know more then please contact me i am back on w55 for a little while as Mister Fishe on k18 .

Louisa and i were codukesof .7. here and coplayed the Lord Kokus acc as well , i miss her a lot already and i know all her many friends feel the same way.

Goodbye Louisa ...Rest in Peace
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Sad to hear this. I haven't been a mod around here a lot, or had to say much, but it's heartbreaking that this occurred. My condolences to everyone who knew her :icon_confused:.

.dan.101

Can't say I knew the girl, but it's still saddening to hear. Thoughts are with her friends & family.

DeletedUser102202

it is def sad news best of thoughts her family and hopes she rests in peace

DeletedUser

On behalf on the tribe of INNOV. Our thoughts are with her friends and family during this tragic time.

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.

GOD BLESS HER SOUL. X

DeletedUser4587

Shame to hear. The Kokus account was a worthy enemy.

DeletedUser101209

Rest in peace, She is in a better place now, with no sorrow or pain.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your messages guys it is appreciated , good luck on w55 to all .. lol

DeletedUser102202

good luck to you on future worlds your tribe has been alot of fun not like Nyxs typical war targets :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My sincerest condolences to her family and those who knew her. We never spoke but shared blows in a multitude of operations. A worthy opponent who never gave up. May she rest in peace.