For Teh Lulz (4LulZ?) A UK speed team

DeletedUser

In the hopes people still view these forums I would like to advertise my new formed speed tribe based on the UK servers. Since the fall of .NET speed servers the remaining players have now moved onto the UK speed server for their games and their banter. I have played both NET and UK for numerous years and it's still very interesting with a whole new skill level to adhere to. I would like to bring attention to my new formed speed tribe by posting here in efforts of bringing back some original players that would like to get back into the game. I can assist with supporting anybody that wishes to get into speed and adapt to the new skill levels of play.

Please feel free to come onto the externals on UK and make an account and show some interest. Anyone is welcome.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?24836-For-Teh-Lulz-(4LulZ-)&p=449512#post449512

Thanks everyone!

Speedy / -Obsession

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Excellent. I hope many players manage to get there and play.... UK speed is fun. Just make sure you have the necessary scripts and can play with them.