For the Record Recorded.

DeletedUser68103

image.php

This confuses me. It looks like you were merging with sharky, then changed you mind when you dropped to one village. You then proceeded to merge with someone else?

DeletedUser95593

He took over the account after it was reduced to 1 village.

Dunno how many times that has to be posted on here before people get it.

DeletedUser

This confuses me. It looks like you were merging with sharky, then changed you mind when you dropped to one village. You then proceeded to merge with someone else?

I said I took over the account after KataC, hence why you didnt see me posting before...

- Original owner decides to merge with Sharky
- Original owner leaves one village and gives me account
- I take over account, old owner joins Sharky
- I use that village to scoop up some internals and set up a base in Inbred territory
- Sharky then nobled the one remaining village the account had in his area, as agreed

DeletedUser68103

Alright, well good job at bouncing back then. (y) I think you probably could have found an account to take with more than one village but considering the circumstances it isn't bad.

@Choco, I haven't seen it yet before. No need to get angry >.<

DeletedUser

Alright, well good job at bouncing back then. (y) I think you probably could have found an account to take with more than one village but considering the circumstances it isn't bad.

@Choco, I haven't seen it yet before. No need to get angry >.<
Considering the importance of his account ( as it currently stands) and how it affects this world is minimal. I don't blame you. Why should we "get it" or even care about what happened to his account ? :)

DeletedUser95593

Because he's mentioned it at least 3 times already in these forums.

DeletedUser

Anyone can take over an already top ranking account and play it. I wanted to have a small bit of a challenge by taking an account and essentially growing it from scratch myself (just skipping the start up phase which I really don't have the patience for anymore)

DeletedUser68103

Side 1: Tribes: |l|l|l
Side 2:
Tribes: 4TR*
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 44
Side 2:
Difference:
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 406,089
Side 2: 20,164
Difference: 385,925
chart

/Stats

DeletedUser

Poor start to this war by 4TR, hopefully you guys can land some decent OPs and bounce back.

DeletedUser

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: |l|l|l
Side 2:
Tribes: 4TR*, 4TR2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 239
Side 2: 210
Difference: 29

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 2
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,884,499
Side 2: 1,005,237
Difference: 879,262

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 453,381
Side 2: 20,164
Difference: 433,217

chart

DeletedUser

C,mon Leisemamba and everyone else on the Socked account. I kindly asked you to leave my villages to my tribe, FGM and then fight for them right before I put my account on delete. You didn't wait long before taking them and use them to fight 4TR* now? :icon_sad:
At least the war between FGM and Barcode seems to have vanished from the map since not many villages have been nobled anymore. That's something good. :icon_razz:

Oh well, anway, no hard feelings, just here to wish good luck with your fight Socked players and Barcode and also good luck to 4TR* and 4TR2.

Also, 4TR*, try to recover from the first blows. I konw you can do better than those stats. Go on the offense and don't be scared! Do smart claims/nobles and snipe everything until noble-nukes are the only thing incoming, then just re-cap ~100ms after villages get nobled. Keep the frontline accounts active with sitters.
Barcode, keep up the fighting, and... uhmm... you don't need any couraging words, etc.. well, will come back if the wind turns around and give a pep talk.

Many Barcode players writing here, but few 4TR*. Would love to see some more of you writing here, about anything really.

Anyone needs a co-sniper on a frontline account btw?
Just kidding, I'm stuck with my phone and the crappy internet on it right now (part of why I quit).... oh, don't tell anyone on W70, my pretty inactive accoun over there might get nobled. :icon_eek:

Ripfin

I got to watch 4 Barcode Nukes and 4 Barcode nobles die on my village wall down in K57 :lol:.

Ripfin

Morale was 49% and he got supported with 30k D from lickme tribe :D
It is fine let him be happy for a bit, won't be long until we be neighbors soon :)

oh you mean the tribe you had attack me? sorry but they supplied me no support, have lots of reports from Lickme attacking that village for you too, so nice try Dust.

DeletedUser

YEah , we need to get them a private thread .

Ripfin weds Dust and shadows :p