For the record...

DeletedUser

Some people are saying that I am working as a spy. For the record.... I AM NOT A SPY..... What are you people? Drunk?

DeletedUser62440

Who are you trying to talk to? I think you were a spy though in farm-u lol for a few days then you left us :(

DeletedUser

Ahmmm...I don't really know what your talking about...^_^

DeletedUser

Any way who cares if you say your not a spy. Like we are going to take your word for it. Its like me saying I am the greatest F1 driver that ever lived. For now thats not true but it could be( to be honest it will never be). As far as I am concerned you should not be a council member and you are in my opinion a spy. The fact you have to make a thread here so people can care means that there is more then enough information out there to prove that you in fact are a spy.

DeletedUser

Any way who cares if you say your not a spy. Like we are going to take your word for it. Its like me saying I am the greatest F1 driver that ever lived. For now thats not true but it could be( to be honest it will never be). As far as I am concerned you should not be a council member and you are in my opinion a spy. The fact you have to make a thread here so people can care means that there is more then enough information out there to prove that you in fact are a spy.

Oh well. Where should I start? I do care. What now? Can't argue that. I take his word not because of his post on this forum but for what he has done so far. F1 analogy? Really bad.

As far as I the PHO leader am concerned he IS and will continue to be a council member and NOT a spy. It's not up to you to judge or decide anything.

Do you know anything related to this? NO. Then why do you want to make yourself look stupid and dumb? Right. Now cease trying to flame someone you don't know or have any remote idea about him.

Now tell me how did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?

Trying to flame someone with no knowledge is absolutely ridiculous, but don't worry brains aren't everything, oh well in fact in your case they're nothing.

DeletedUser

Oh well. Where should I start? I do care. What now? Can't argue that. I take his word not because of his post on this forum but for what he has done so far. F1 analogy? Really bad.

As far as I the PHO leader am concerned he IS and will continue to be a council member and NOT a spy. It's not up to you to judge or decide anything.

Do you know anything related to this? NO. Then why do you want to make yourself look stupid and dumb? Right. Now cease trying to flame someone you don't know or have any remote idea about him.

Now tell me how did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?

Trying to flame someone with no knowledge is absolutely ridiculous, but don't worry brains aren't everything, oh well in fact in your case they're nothing.

Look mate do whatever you want with your tribe but when you have people in the council whom are considered to be spies then you loose any kind of respect or rep you got. I honestly don't give a rats arse what think about me or my "brains". All I got for you is this:

Keep to your self and watch your back cause once a spy always a spy.

DeletedUser62440

player, did you remember to send over those reports and the sceduled landing times. I think I deleted it. Can you resend them. Oh and send me your stash of premium points too please. Ty

DeletedUser

Look mate do whatever you want with your tribe but when you have people in the council whom are considered to be spies then you loose any kind of respect or rep you got. I honestly don't give a rats arse what think about me or my "brains". All I got for you is this:

You imbecile! If he were ever a spy in the first place, which he was not. He would have spied for Tiaco, not against him. This is because he was first in PLxGUE, then "big fight and drama" followed by him joined FARM-U for a while and joined Tiaco once more when PHO came to be...

You have no idea what you are talking about, and if you had any decency or self respect you'd kick any and all players in TDL currently sat by blue, since they gave him sitting and hes taking your villages. Your word is worth nothing in this "debate".

Looking back a little you said this
Who are you playerslayer???? I have never heard of you.
Seem familiar? You do not get to express your "view" on something you know nothing about, especially after making that clear in your very first post.

Now, for your other post in this thread...

Any way who cares if you say your not a spy.

Who cares what you say about a person you "never heard of"?

Like we are going to take your word for it. Its like me saying I am the greatest F1 driver that ever lived. For now thats not true but it could be( to be honest it will never be).

Worst analogy, whole week.

As far as I am concerned you should not be a council member and you are in my opinion a spy.

Your opinion is worth less then a donkeys poop on the highway on a hot summers day seeing as you do not know anything about the person, the situation or anything at all about whats been going on.

The fact you have to make a thread here so people can care means that there is more then enough information out there to prove that you in fact are a spy.

OK, if there is "more then enough information" to prove hes a spy, why don't you have any of it and why doesn't the person(s) who has this "information" post it publicly to prove it once and for all? Oh, I nearly forgot why... there is no information, there is only rumors and lies to tarnish his reputation.

Can you resend them. Oh and send me your stash of premium points too please. Ty

Spies don't do that kind of thing, they give info, not PPs.

DeletedUser

You’re a person of rare intelligence; Want to know why? It’s rare when you show any.

I lose any kind of respect or rep? From who? You? Do I care about? You know very little of the situation.

All you got for me is that? lol dude once a spy always a spy? That would be good for me since he would be spying for me.

DeletedUser62440

I'm really starting to get confused about the purpose of this thread. I'm pretty sure playerslayer spied for tiaco/plxgue on farm-u and then moved to PHO. I don't think he got much out of farm-u though. You can always hire me as a spy though

DeletedUser

I'm really starting to get confused about the purpose of this thread. I'm pretty sure playerslayer spied for tiaco/plxgue on farm-u and then moved to PHO. I don't think he got much out of farm-u though. You can always hire me as a spy though

This is mostly because The Waylander was pissing Playerslayer and then he reacted by creating a thread like this. But no he wasn't spying.

He went to Farm-U before PLxGUE merged on EoN so he would never imagine that we would reform and that he could be back.