For those about to NOM, MOAR ! slautes you!

DeletedUser

As I myself am preparing to sing my Swan Song, Id like to personally congratulate and thank my loyal MOAR ! members and tip my cap to my respected enemies.

MOAR ! has been constantly fighitng with the #1 or #2 tribe for essentially 8 months straight, with little respite at any time. Ranking top 5 in OD, both ODA and ODD. All the while being at LEAST 3x smaller than any tribe ranked higher.

Alas, even a loyal band of rebel heretics can only take so much, and the zealots that are MOAR ! are under heavy fire, me personally.

MOAR ! never capitualted, ran and hide or fell apart, which I attribute to the loyal members of MOAR !

Sharing K46 with the original core of BORED! players was never an easy road. But other than Mice, we outlasted them all.

This is a fun world that I treated like a siege scenario, and even though under constant attack for months and months, we still managed 50mil in ODA.

That being said, Id also like to give a giant "Bite me!" to the few players that were unfreindly, ungracious, and incapeable of sharing a kind word or compliment amidst the battles. Even IRL, combatants can show respect and live with some honor. I realize alot of children play this game, but it can be an exercise in showing humility and being gracious, rather than a pissing contest flame fest.

To those that played with honor, repsect and civility, I salute you! Well done.

To the brats amd weenies that lack any social grace... It is not always if you win or lose, but how you win or lose.

I am MOAR! arent scuttling off the scene, but I wanted to take a moment to say "well met" to those that have earned every bit of MOAR ! territory that they have taken.

We could have merged, capitualted or sold out lesser members for spots in pother tribes. If we did that, we would not be MOAR !

Back to the fight. :axemen:

TE

DeletedUser

I was wondering what is happening with u guys. If u are still alive, good job.

DeletedUser88324

TE, congrats on holding on for so long, and patiently as Leader of MOAR !. I too agree with you in that even though this is a game, it's best to be respectfull even with enemies. I have never crossed words with you, but I do want to say congrats, again.

**having said this, The Jacal presses Ctrl+Tab and continues sending nukes/nobles at MOAR ! targets**

DeletedUser

I will, in turn, offer a salute to those of Moar.

Thank you for being capable enemies, and for being a thorn in our side since I took over. Many of our axes have fallen to you walls and spears.

However, due to our sheer numbers and newly found cooperation, your spears are now falling by the droves to our axes (and a few from your spear nukes :p).

Best of luck, and happy trails in future worlds.

DeletedUser

I respect you TE, your a good guy and a friendly person, we've been neighbor since start of the world and your wall is always open for me, my account is always open to you when you decided to give up and co play me :)

DeletedUser

MOAR ! has been constantly fighitng with the #1 or #2 tribe for essentially 8 months straight, with little respite at any time. Ranking top 5 in OD, both ODA and ODD. All the while being at LEAST 3x smaller than any tribe ranked higher.

Just like to point out that the fact that MOAR lasted this long was not due to how well they performed against BORED, as Terminus seems to suggest, but rather to the inefficiency and poor teamwork of BORED itself. When BORED declared on MOAR early on, they eventually got involved in fighting against 3 tribes at once and only half of its members were really active or participated. So in reality there was only maybe what... a handful of members that even sent an attack that way...against 40 members of MOAR... and you lived through it? hmmmm....I wonder how. :icon_confused:

So sorry to break theme from this lovefest or attribute to what a great leader you are or whatever this is supposed to be ...I did enjoy our little friendly banter since we became neighbors in K46 a few weeks back, but am disappointed how things turned out. I expected more of a fight from "one of the top-ranked OD tribes" (who doesnt have a player in the top 50 for ODA by the way).

And shout out to little jaysaquarious, who even though knew it meant certain doom, sent every nuke he had at me knowing that none would return because that is what his master ordered. You got heart little man :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Jay, thank you for an example of the uniformed and ungracious TW player. Its self centered, self backslapping and proclaimed "leet" players that make TW a chore to play at times. This is, for all intents and purposes, as much of a social network as it is a game. Your taking shots at me, and my tribe when I am down show your character, and I wouldent be too proud. I dont need you to validate our OD, as alot of players like to point out ant tout constantly, the proof is in the pudding, the pudding being stats. You must be an absolute horror to know IRL, with all the constant positive reniforcement you must need to wake up and walk around everyday.

As far as Aquarius goes, I never played "master" to him or anyone, or order people around. TW is supposed to be FUN, and I run the tribe that way. The fact that you cant grasp that fact is yet another one of your many character flaws. Now go busy yourself in your own little self made, sad world, with your sea of greasy crumbs and balled up tissues. Beat it.

DeletedUser

MOAR ! surprised me. I thought they would go down quickly against BORED! but they didn't, i respect them for that, even if they did turtle a bit :icon_wink:

Good luck to you guys, don't give up just yet. :icon_wink:

HorseSoldier

I respect moar for they way the played the world resisting the urge to merge etc..
But TE, that last post... wow. :icon_eek:
Jay criticized you IG and you resorted to RL insults. Makes you sound like the ungracious people you mentioned. This is more of a simulated war game than a social network. Many of us are trying to destroy accounts and tribes and politics/propaganda can be a nifty tool both here and rl warfare. jay's probably just plans to destroy some more in the future so he's flexing his propaganda muscles here :icon_wink:

Jay, thank you for an example of the uniformed and ungracious TW player. Its self centered, self backslapping and proclaimed "leet" players that make TW a chore to play at times. This is, for all intents and purposes, as much of a social network as it is a game. Your taking shots at me, and my tribe when I am down show your character, and I wouldent be too proud. I dont need you to validate our OD, as alot of players like to point out ant tout constantly, the proof is in the pudding, the pudding being stats. You must be an absolute horror to know IRL, with all the constant positive reniforcement you must need to wake up and walk around everyday.

As far as Aquarius goes, I never played "master" to him or anyone, or order people around. TW is supposed to be FUN, and I run the tribe that way. The fact that you cant grasp that fact is yet another one of your many character flaws. Now go busy yourself in your own little self made, sad world, with your sea of greasy crumbs and balled up tissues. Beat it.

DeletedUser

hmmmm....where do I start? Guess I'll have to analyze the entire statement...

Jay, thank you for an example of the uniformed
thank you but I dont wear uniforms like the little school girl you are
and ungracious TW player
hmmm, no...I am very gracious to you for the towns you have built up for me until I was ready to take them
proclaimed "leet" players
nope, never once bragged about being elite. Their are lots of players better than me
This is, for all intents and purposes, as much of a social network as it is a game
OK, so I agree with you there. Part of the reason why I love this game so much is because I get to meet and make friends with so many other people, as I am sure many others feel
Your taking shots at me, and my tribe when I am down show your character, and I wouldent be too proud.
hmmm...you're the one that took this public. I may have had a little friendly trash talk with you in-game (which we both participated in a civil manner) , and had a little fun with your tribe to amuse myself, but I would never have tried to publicly humiliate you on the public forums and guess I am sort of doing so now ...but just to defend myself against your stabs at me
I dont need you to validate our OD, as alot of players like to point out ant tout constantly
wow..you're the one who always brags about your great OD..have you forgotten what you wrote in the original post? maybe you should read it again
the proof is in the pudding, the pudding being stats
exactly...I think its time for stats?

Tribe stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MOAR !
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,318
Side 2: 247
Difference: 1,071

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 281
Side 2: 39
Difference: 242

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,825,138
Side 2: 1,665,817
Difference: 9,159,321

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,443,411
Side 2: 356,215
Difference: 2,087,196

chart

[/spoil]

1 vs 1 stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Jay da Assasinator

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Terminus Eldorado

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 12
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 482,282
Side 2: 88,785
Difference: 393,497

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121,577
Side 2: 19,924
Difference: 101,653

chart

[/spoil]
You must be an absolute horror to know IRL
well now, thats just mean and spiteful mr "I take the high road"
with all the constant positive reniforcement you must need to wake up and walk around everyday
gee...who's the one posting on the forum looking for attention?
TW is supposed to be FUN, and I run the tribe that way
hmmm...i have spoken with many members in your tribe and funny how they didnt feel that way. Fun, in my humble opinion, is working together to accomplish something...like completing a successful op on an enemy, or being able to snipe a fast train...something that you have never helped your tribemates accomplish.
The fact that you cant grasp that fact is yet another one of your many character flaws. Now go busy yourself in your own little self made, sad world, with your sea of greasy crumbs and balled up tissues. Beat it.
Now here you go being a jerk again. I make it about the game, yet you make it personal. Who has the character flaw here?

I can certainly go on and point out your lack of skills as a player, as a leader, and as a person...but I am not going to stoop to your level...
You can go back to "getting drunk and getting laid" now because you are too cool for us stupid nerdy TW players. Funny how those who brag the most are the ones who living the lie.

DeletedUser

Alright guys, let's not turn this into another AAA thread with headlights-like trash talk.

This is supposed to be a farewell thread of sorts. Let's keep it as that.

DeletedUser88324

true, since it's a farewell, and I asume it's TE leaving, how bout you hand over the account info TE? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wow. Grow up. I present well thought out statements filled with facts (and maybe a little humor) and all you can do is spew hate and offensive comments about me personally. I think you are losing respect in the eyes of the world with every post you write and I think this proves that you are not a very nice person at all. Your parents should have taught you some manners, and maybe a little grammar. I mean really...how could you make so many spelling mistakes when there is a spell checker built into the forum?
protoge, Fortunatley, rnought, jaggoff, annoting

And finally....
unless Im being a d--k
...the first thing you have said that is true!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TE. Nice post. I certainly underestimated MOAR! early on, despite predicting the Bored! assault.

Been nicechatting with you for the paper etc.

Good game.

DeletedUser

Why being so sad TE ?
You never know what might happened ...
They might give up ...and so
you`ll find yourself surrounded by hundreds of barbarian villas ...ready for you to pick..
;0
and about those who insulted you...

there aren`t all children
i`ve encountered a few players over 40 and over 50 , being under attack, to call me names

that`s only because for some people, there is no real life behind the computer`s screen
that`s why is the ``block sender` button
block them

keep it real Terminus

sub`

DeletedUser

I'd play another world with you anytime. The in-tribe forum antics alone were worth it. I mean, come on, the name is MOAR!

images

DeletedUser

Good luck Terminus Eldorado you've been a good neighbor who always give me a good chat when i was bored :icon_wink:

BTW i just want to share some war stats between Nuts/MOAR !

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MOAR !
Players: Andylees77 Finger374 Bringer of Terror king cross-II jaysaquarius Gorghi futurbatta Tritto1981

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,131
Side 2: 225
Difference: 906

chart

Side 1: 378
Side 2: 41
Difference: 337

chart