A Faux and Michael Corleone Production

***For Whom The Bell Tolls***

9yg7l018zuvvly9z1avxin9gvzzo8jlnhuk05tvnwql6t8f13y

Video URL:

Metallica said:

Make his fight on the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside
Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey
On they fight, for they're right, yes, but who's to say?
For a hill, men would kill, why? They do not know
Stiffened wounds test their pride
Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain that they surely know

For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls

Take a look to the sky just before you die
It's the last time he will
Blackened roar, massive roar, fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now they see what will be, blinded eyes to see

For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls

Greetings World 90,

For those that are not aware, we are the Notorious. We come here to the forums today to end our silence. For far too long the forums of World 90 have been filled with personal attacks, insults, arrogance, chest-beating and disrespect. Today, the bell tolls for those that have resorted to cheap tactics. Today, the bell tolls for the chest-beaters. Today, the bell tolls to claim what is ours!

To end our silence Infamy would like to welcome everyone to the world 90 TEA party! This isn't no ordinary TEA party, no. This TEA party is about Infamy's official war declaration on TEA! Before we proceed any further let me remind everyone of the rules.

1) All topics must be about TEA.
2) Al must wear his bathrobe and pretend to be an alcoholic.
3) Trex and Jake must refrain from touching one another.
4) Proceed to make fun of Balian.

Disclaimer: This is all for the fun of tribal Wars. Everything mentioned is based off of events that have happened within world 90 only and what has led up to this declaration. If you are still mad about an event from previous worlds then refer to the image below.

54666409.jpg

It all started like this...

474760c856f065582161a894e5f85a2f.png

Then this...

q-whats-worse-than-a-biscuit-drowning-in-the-tea-2663141.png

So without further a do, we (Infamy) would like to share a story.

A long long time ago at the beginning of world 90, in a village where toxicity rests, three young musketeers began their adventurous journey. But not just any journey, a journey to seek revenge on those they failed to defeat the previous times. They were bound to prove that history will not repeat itself and that they will conquer all who stands in their way with brute force.

With this mentality they brought along others who followed their war cry. But their idea was not just to win, but instead to seek and obliterate all enemies in their path.

Right next to their border they had an immediate threat to dispose of. The poor lads of Fruit stood no chance as TEA recruited their top few players and killed the rest. Using a very old, but effective strategy they were able to rid of the rotten Fruit.

rotten-apple-13258722.jpg

Conquering at a rapid pace they ascended to the top of the ranks and would thrive. Looking to feast on the next big threat, they set their sights on Jager. A poor little alcohol beverage stood no chance! Recruiting the top accounts again, but this time stealing their alcohol as well. All that was left of the burning city was an empty bottle.

7085022753_f8ff936316_b.jpg

But their brutality did not stop there! They would go on to recruit the top players of WET, ANTZ, and Dist to only eat up more of the poor and the middle working class. Kill the ones that had hope and then crush their dreams.

cartoon-ant-5.gif

328f4b1a17e774d8fe4b5a2a993d5c05_wet-clipart-wet-clipart_460-463.jpeg

But then there was...out in the distance...a bright light. Balian drops his popcorn stunned!

o-SPILLED-POPCORN-facebook.jpg

He could see thousands of troops in the distance and the bells begin to ring!

TTTHelmsDeep.jpg

With so much confusion and so much panic, the young lad could not wrap his head around why. Well Infamy had an explanation.

For Whom The Bell Tolls?

The Bell Tolls for W A R. For recruiting Wicked refugees. For having diplomacy with our enemies. For supplying defenses to our enemies.

W A R – The Bell Tolls.

For Whom The Bell Tolls?

The Bell Tolls for P-W. For being the de facto academy tribe for our enemy. For supplying our enemy with defense. For coordinating attacks with our enemy.

P-W – The Bell Tolls.

For Whom The Bell Tolls?

The Bell Tolls for TEA. For disrespecting the Notorious. For the use of lowly tactics. For the chest-beating. For believing they are better than the Notorious. For the disgusting personal insults. For disrespecting it’s enemies. For demanding respect, when it has not been earned. For the pathetic attempts to try and recruit from the Notorious. For the laughable attempt at diplomacy, even after insulting the Notorious.

TEA – The Bell Tolls.

For All of Our Enemies – The Bell Tolls.

Bell-Tolls.jpg

The Notorious marches on.

------------------

And Now...A Special Message from Leadership:

b84405881ee834b040c5812c5787b551.png

Happy Valentines Day TEA!

With Much Love,

The Notorious

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since you chosed to declare war on us on Valentines day, i presume half of this war is cause u love us a bit, too ;)

Actually that is exactly why we declared today. Although some speculated that it was because you are so in love with yourselves. Regardless, we should probably all just hug it out!

Epic Pandas

Oh damn, why on a day when I'm so busy fighting off desperate, lonely men? Oh wait, no, I'm just sat at home in my PJs... Good luck to all and I hope this war is as fun as all the internalling and barb munching I've been doing.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Oh damn, why on a day when I'm so busy fighting off desperate, lonely men? Oh wait, no, I'm just sat at home in my PJs... Good luck to all and I hope this war is as fun as all the internalling and barb munching I've been doing.
I'm 17th in a queue outside your front door....

Nice PnP Faux and MC. Good luck Tea

Jelly Beans

This is not a surprise at all since infamy have been hugging bip from the start and sending them defense.

Nice PnP though :)

Jelly Beans

I would love a bentley GT but we can't always have what we want.

But for the record, it was screenshot to me a while ago from a bip member when they thought we were going to join bip :)

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But for the record, it was screenshot to me a while ago from a bip member when they thought we were going to join bip :)

One screenshot only shows a snapshot in time. Perhaps a member or two sent some support to help out their friends. However, that is much different than Infamy as a whole sending mass support. We did help snipe a few trains on one op but that was the most we did as a tribe.

DeletedUser88324

Bets are in place regarding how long before Trex bails.

Good Luck to both sides! May it be an entertaining war peeps!