For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

DeletedUser97878

Once again Nest , in regards to my team play in the beginning of Worlds isn't compliant and you can blame innogames for that beings they made all the worlds these days P2W . Therefore I'm going to say , so all the players in the externals can read it . That you (Nest) as my duke for 3 weeks in World 88 asked me to nuke a villa 24 hours away , with my first and only villa so you can get your 4th villa , that's greed not to mention because of the P2W worlds , I payed 80 USA dollars to help build my villa and troops to keep up with all the other players , so yes I'm not going to let players take advantage of me in the beginning of worlds , unless innogames take P2W out of it.

You're quite happy to PP your walls up though :eek:

Destructere

Yes they will fall down , but that's because the heat isn't on you this world like it is on me , my ODD will prove that . I'm sure if your villas were getting nukes , your farms being catted etc , things would be different . Oh and I see TheHans likes your comment (basically kissing your butt , I call it )

Ofcourse he wanna kiss this delicious, hairy, white ass. Its pretty much perfect! <3

Also. Im here to hate on people that cant arrive on timed arrivel time. **** You!

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Yes they will fall down , but that's because the heat isn't on you this world like it is on me , my ODD will prove that . I'm sure if your villas were getting nukes , your farms being catted etc , things would be different . Oh and I see TheHans likes your comment (basically kissing your butt , I call it )
I liked it, because he gave credit where it is due. I shouldn't like comments like that? Respecting the enemy.

You lost a villa finally Balian. Keep up the good work, hopefully sitters won't let you down.

Asukon

Reaction score
TEA - Infamy
Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: Infamy

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,304
Side 2: 2,308
Difference: 996

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 48
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,269,371
Side 2: 16,953,206
Difference: 2,316,165

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 673,657
Side 2: 422,804
Difference: 250,853

chart

P-W - Infamy

Side 1:
Tribes: P-W
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,610
Side 2: 2,310
Difference: 700

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 25
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 7,615,368
Side 2: 16,968,672
Difference: 9,353,304

chart

Side 1: 26,552
Side 2: 215,198
Difference: 188,646

chart

AD! - Infamy

Side 1:
Tribes: AD!
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 2,310
Difference: 2,101

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 27
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 1,071,093
Side 2: 16,968,672
Difference: 15,897,579

chart

Side 1: 43,154
Side 2: 200,656
Difference: 157,502

chart

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For Whom The Bell Tolls?

The Bell Tolls for Barbs. Because we weren't able to make enough ground in the war because we are a mediocre tribe who thought our dec would be super scary but it's ok because we rely on BiP to make us look good and nobody notices that we now look silly after all our external talk. Sorry not sorry.

The Notorious

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I liked it, because he gave credit where it is due. I shouldn't like comments like that? Respecting the enemy.

You lost a villa finally Balian. Keep up the good work, hopefully sitters won't let you down.

Yes a lost a few , I can't be on 24\7 and hopefully my co's are in place when I return to work , otherwise Balian will look like a Noob because Balian won't be around , but at least I showed everyone what I could do while i have a ton of free time .

As far as sitters go , players have their own unique way of playing and therefore sitters can sometimes screw a players system up not to mention another account that their not use to the positions and the villa I lost I actually was taking a nap and when I woke up I had like 12 minutes to cancel snipe that train and I failed oh well.

DeletedUser119960

Meh we have been to kind go Balian latly.
We shall dance again soon ;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's been to quietly lately , I feel like Infamy The Lame are having too many party nights which result in hang overs . Or maybe they are just scared of The Legend Of Balian , Best TW player ever . By The Way Hows the Cry Babys in the tribe doing especially Corleone that sassy sissy ?

DeletedUser119693

Actually Hydra quitted that's why it falls...

But let me tell you that Infamy is dissapointing.
Some players worth some time. But most of them are fun and still noobs :D
Glad you went with BiP and you guys are still around :p