For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And that most (not checking who lost what recap where) of the TEA caps have been in the south on ex FARM after getting another account Psy-cho the scared to switch side after stating they don't want to be on an account that has to fight. Those villages should have been nobled by TEA long ago I'm so happy for them that they're just now starting to make a break through.

Sinful Super Unicorn

Going off of what Bit just posted, if you look at the stats, TEA is up by about 200 caps on us. 119 of those come from Dezab alone, a K63/64 ex-FARM player who it is nearly impossible for the main body of the tribe to help. Another 65 come from maddrick, a player in the same position. That's 184 of TEA's 200 cap lead, and doesn't even count the losses of other ex-FARM players or the losses of PsY-ChO before he backstabbed everyone down there.

Deleted User - 10618707

Positioning isn't an excuse or reason though. It clearly wasn't valid when used to explain stats in other threads that shall not be named.

LennoxW

And that most (not checking who lost what recap where) of the TEA caps have been in the south on ex FARM after getting another account Psy-cho the scared to switch side after stating they don't want to be on an account that has to fight. Those villages should have been nobled by TEA long ago I'm so happy for them that they're just now starting to make a break through.
I never said I didn't want to fight. I just had a coplayer who made me try and join TEA twice before changing his mind and taking it back then finally arranging it and quitting at the same time. I had 3000 incoming remaining from TEA at the time of switching

DeletedUser118185

I never said I didn't want to fight. I just had a coplayer who made me try and join TEA twice before changing his mind and taking it back then finally arranging it and quitting at the same time. I had 3000 incoming remaining from TEA at the time of switching

This doesnt matter though as you are still a coward.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The way I look at it is without Bip , I believe Infamy would just Barb , they couldn't handle TEA their morale would be down hill and would start quitting one by one like flies on dog Poop .

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The way I look at it is without Bip , I believe Infamy would just Barb , they couldn't handle TEA their morale would be down hill and would start quitting one by one like flies on dog Poop .

So, when will Tea be barbing? Seeing as Tea members are quitting one by one like flies on dog poop.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

What is BiP currently doing to help us out other than just sharing a common enemy? We aren't supporting each other and we haven't even opped together so far. Sometimes I think you just like hearing yourself talk because the crap that spews out of it is ridiculous.

Asukon

Reaction score
We aren't supporting each other
Infamy has supported BiP earlier in the world. When TEA did their first OP on BiP. The few caps they got had incoming support from Infamy. I have no idea how much your working together now and I honestly don't care.
I mean not like Infamy can cooperate anyways. Playing against Infamy is like playing against 30 one-man tribes.

DeletedUser119960

yes and Infamy have never supported tea and likewise us supporting Infamy they are more than capable to do that on their own

DeletedUser120275

When TEA OP'ed us first time as hole south BiP, Infamy sniped 5-6 train I think there was around 50 more coming. Thanks for help but can't say it was a major help. :p