For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

Discussion in 'World 90' started by Faux Legend, Feb 14, 2017.

Share This Page

1. hermitty

hermitty Member

@THE MURPH ALL CAPS only 3 or 4 that I saw went to Infamy. TEA and P-W have received the most so far. Of course you'd say it was irrevelant.

FARM was holding out well against TEA especially considering how much bigger TEA was than FARM then Tudadar started gifting to your members which put them within close range.

2. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

THE MURPH ALL CAPS Contributing Poster

[​IMG]

Even funnier. *declares war* zero caps, disbands.

DisplayOnly likes this.
  3. NathanPotter

NathanPotter Contributing Poster

If you don't like something the guy appears to be doing why don't you just attack him, hmm?

Ceja1 likes this.
  4. vickmiller

vickmiller Member

"I do not condone the recording of people in voice calls."

Seem to have no problem posting them.

"Shame!"

"Shame!"

What's worse, recording them or posting them on the www?

(I'm gayer than you, maybe)

5. Sharkey95

Sharkey95 Still Going Strong

Never said what KR did was smart ;)

6. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Part of the Furniture

Al I am glad to see you do not condone recording voice chats anymore.

7. NathanPotter

A quick check on TW Stats:

122 villages given to Infamy ("only 3 or 4 that you saw" lol)
    27 villages given to P-W
    104 villages given to TEA.

Looks pretty even to me. 9 villages in it.

Mithrae likes this.
  8. Sharkey95

Sharkey95 Still Going Strong

However whatever he's doing down in his TEA cluster is interesting nonetheless

9. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

MVP is good friends with me. We've played on the same side numerous of times. He was kindly invited down to our K after he nobled Purely Forgotten during start up lol. Seems they've kissed and made up since. Nothing more in it tbh. It's not like this is the first world he's done something similar to this on.

10. NathanPotter

For sure it is.

Never heard of the guy before by the way, is he any good? Or just a massive pointwhore?

11. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Look at his OD.

DisplayOnly likes this.
  12. Seven Devils

Seven Devils Non-stop Poster

I find it funnier that Hardnutz left for TEA to save his skin, and still got nobled.

Respecteer and TheHans like this.
  13. atmospherecf

atmospherecf Tribe Mate of the Year 2016

hardnutz's account owner is one of the richest players among us. And I will leave it at that..

14. Novembre

Novembre Forum Personality 2016

Balian, the whole purpose of externals is to argue, as long as there are players on opposing sides they will come in here to express their opinions, flame the opponents, defend their tribes or simply stir things up for the fun of it. We sit at home bored, sipping 5% beer, waiting for another season of GOT, nothing to do, so we come in here to kill that boredom and having a bit of fun.

We all complain about you whinging here but the truth is for most part we love your posts. You are one of those guys who are adding certain thing (hard to describe it) to the externals, just like Stealthy or Lord Batan, whenever your post people can't resist from trolling you and having a laugh. And you're right we act like children most of the time but what's wrong with that?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    rickyson1 likes this.
  15. Mithrae

Mithrae Still Going Strong

Hard to argue with that. Well, maybe just the "list them on one hand" bit :p In one half of the world Infamy and BiP together have 72 good members, maybe less. So assuming similar numbers in the other half of the world (probably 4 or 5 of whom are now ex-FARM members), it would imply that some 20-25 of the ninety P-W and TEA members aren't up to the same level. But that'd still mean 20-25 P-W members who are as good as the competition.

###

I'd have to agree with The Hans and TMAC that one of the bigger factors shaping this half of the world has been 2HARD: Could they (as Bill implies) be relied upon to act as a meat shield for TEA while the latter took a more leisurely approach to securing their rim without ever neutralizing Distortion?

Wouldn't that have simply meant that 2HARD, surrounded by enemies, would have continued to lose ground until their core members tried to cut a deal with BiP anyway and/or with Distortion eventually joining BiP instead of TEA?

16. The difference is this Mithrae. Most of Infamy/BiP recruits come from either what was a top 4 tribe (like 2Hard) or another premade. The original members are of course all premade also. P-W recruits come from tribes like W A R, -DC-, R2D2 and many other of the crappy rim tribes TEA couldn't clear up in time on the rim. You can't get the same calibre of recruits from these tribes as you can from the premades...

17. bigjdaddy

bigjdaddy Well-Known Member

rip tea. for reals

na just kidding

18. Mithrae

Mithrae Still Going Strong

You're kidding, right? Pretty sure the likes of ANTZ, FaL and FnB were premades, while the likes of 2HARD, Distortion and FARM were not. Plenty of good players join the world after Week 1; or find themselves in an unwinnable situation and relocate to the rim. There'd be a higher percentage of good players in the core no doubt, but we're talking here about a few dozen good players which Infamy, TEA and BiP have all looked for, out of hundreds around the rim.

NathanPotter likes this.
  19. TheHans

TheHans Master Commander 2016

I agree here partially. Some will find themselves relocating to the rim, so there are always going to be a few decent players. I think what DA is trying to get at, those that Tea/PW have decided to recruit instead of eat because of the time it will take.

It's probably similar to the DIst scenerio. TEA thought they did 2Hard a favour by recruiting. In all honesty, Tea could of headed east to help 2Hard eat Dist if they really wanted to. But they risked the relationship with 2Hard instead. Dist are all great players, i'm sure BiP will agree with that. But this game is all about strategy, not just recruiting all the good players you can. Even the best of players can be broken down.

It's all about Synergy too, recruiting new good players from various other tribes might mean a few can't bond. Premades usually have a better bond being together than a few recruits from various other tribes.

20. Epic Pandas

Epic Pandas Non-stop Poster

On the contrary, our members are all used to being gangbanged :eek:

DisplayOnly likes this.