For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
69e5c9e25b7fd8c2e47d707b0a9085d4.png

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response , but I was indeed having another lovely bowl of that Pop Corn .Then I decided to take a 4 hour Nap while receiving a unnecessary 9000 incoming due to a Watch Tower world which ignored like 1500 of them . Well since you want to include me in your PNP , I figure I give my input of this world and why Infamy decided to declare on us since that answer is so simple .

The reason why Infamy declared on TEA is because Infamy knew knew Bip were getting the best of TEA at the moment , they knew if they declared on Bip , that Bip would get mad at them and perhaps decide to Nap Tea and Have TEA and Bip fight Infamy , so basically it was a punk move IMO . Whether you like this or not Infamy , you all have done nothing this world except fight little rim tribes , I'm not saying your not a good tribe , but what I am saying this world your playing like little scared rats .

But it's all good , because I will remember that World 90 that TEA has been through the hardest fights out of any tribe in World 90 and If we should fall it's was because of the odds against us and to me that is a true win even if we don't win , and If we lose eventually Infamy will have to fight Bip for the win that will be interesting to watch perhaps I might seek to coplay on one of the accounts beings I'm a solo player .

Good luck to all now I'm going to grab another lovely bowl of that pop corn .

vickmiller

Ding ding ding

Dong dong dong

Let's get it on'

Faux, MC (throbbingheart)

Best of luck all!!!
:p

---------------------------
I'm Gayer Than You
---------------------------

Michael Corleone.

Sorry for the late response , but I was indeed having another lovely bowl of that Pop Corn .Then I decided to take a 4 hour Nap while receiving a unnecessary 9000 incoming due to a Watch Tower world which ignored like 1500 of them . Well since you want to include me in your PNP , I figure I give my input of this world and why Infamy decided to declare on us since that answer is so simple .

The reason why Infamy declared on TEA is because Infamy knew knew Bip were getting the best of TEA at the moment , they knew if they declared on Bip , that Bip would get mad at them and perhaps decide to Nap Tea and Have TEA and Bip fight Infamy , so basically it was a punk move IMO . Whether you like this or not Infamy , you all have done nothing this world except fight little rim tribes , I'm not saying your not a good tribe , but what I am saying this world your playing like little scared rats .

But it's all good , because I will remember that World 90 that TEA has been through the hardest fights out of any tribe in World 90 and If we should fall it's was because of the odds against us and to me that is a true win even if we don't win , and If we lose eventually Infamy will have to fight Bip for the win that will be interesting to watch perhaps I might seek to coplay on one of the accounts beings I'm a solo player .

LOL.

Alright buddy, here we go. Us fighting little rim tribes was us cleaning our backyards, something you guys neglected and now its bitten you in the ass. Why would we do something stupid and rush into a war without cleaning the backyard? Little scared rats? Funny that THE RAT is calling a tribe that cleaned its backyard little scared rats.

Yes, such hard fights like Big Ginge cleaning out vills for you guys to noble from Antz. Like recruiting from WET and 2hard just as the wars were started. But then again, I don't think you would know a hard fight if it was right in front of you in this game. You know whose had the hardest fights on this world? Tribes like FARM, who still to this day breathe and continue fighting against the Tea Coalition or whatever you want to call yourselves.

BiP and Infamy did not care for TEAs tactics, TEAs arrogance, TEAs lack of respect for any of its foes (I know see that they "respect" BiP after months of talking crap.) Good luck.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not saying your not a good tribe , but what I am saying this world your playing like little scared rats

We don't care about what you think. We made decisions that we thought were necessary to give us a chance to win the world. It really doesn't matter what wars we have fought. What will matter is who gets the win at the end of the world. We will just have to wait and see who that is.

Here I found some simple instructions to help you out:

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You as a tribe brought it to yourselves with all the trashtalk. Do you seriously think people are just going to sit and let them to be insulted?

Next time shouldn't be so cocky :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL.

Alright buddy, here we go. Us fighting little rim tribes was us cleaning our backyards, something you guys neglected and now its bitten you in the ass. Why would we do something stupid and rush into a war without cleaning the backyard? Little scared rats? Funny that THE RAT is calling a tribe that cleaned its backyard little scared rats.

Yes, such hard fights like Big Ginge cleaning out vills for you guys to noble from Antz. Like recruiting from WET and 2hard just as the wars were started. But then again, I don't think you would know a hard fight if it was right in front of you in this game. You know whose had the hardest fights on this world? Tribes like FARM, who still to this day breathe and continue fighting against the Tea Coalition or whatever you want to call yourselves.

BiP and Infamy did not care for TEAs tactics, TEAs arrogance, TEAs lack of respect for any of its foes (I know see that they "respect" BiP after months of talking crap.) Good luck.

Your such a Hypocrite , you say TEA and it's Coalition , when you just used the above BiP and Infamy did not care for TEAs tactics ? Is that not a coalition ?
And down the road if TEA gets destroyed , you will no longer being using that term you will be hateful towards Bip.

Michael Corleone.

Your such a Hypocrite , you say TEA and it's Coalition , when you just used the above BiP and Infamy did not care for TEAs tactics ? Is that not a coalition ?
And down the road if TEA gets destroyed , you will no longer being using that term you will be hateful towards Bip.
Coalition yes. I know you like to play victim all the time, but at least you have Psych War and W A R there to help you out.

Now you like throw the term hypocrite around. Funny, you are the epitome of one. You come on here and boast about honor, integrity, etc. every world and how spies and backstabbers ruin the game for you. Yet if we were to examine your past several worlds, you spied and backstabbed countless times. I don't feel like bringing up past worlds, but hey you want to throw the term hypocrite around? Let's go.

I think you and Incoming Impact are in the running for who spies/backstabs the most. Cut from the same cloth.

Heh even now you are playing with people you have backstabbed previously. Perhaps this world you will cleanse your name.

Epic Pandas

The reason why Infamy declared on TEA is because Infamy knew knew Bip were getting the best of TEA at the moment , they knew if they declared on Bip , that Bip would get mad at them and perhaps decide to Nap Tea and Have TEA and Bip fight Infamy , so basically it was a punk move IMO .

Actually, no. We declared because we don't like you and it made sense. Simples.

Jza08

Great declaration! Had a lil chuckle to myself albeit on the recieving end lol, was actually a good read. :)

Good luck to both sides ;)