For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

DeletedUser119197

Nice declaration, but :( is anyone gonna think about all the Barbs that will die :eek: RiP barbs goodluck may my thoughts be with them all:(

Lost One

Sorry for the late response , but I was indeed having another lovely bowl of that Pop Corn .Then I decided to take a 4 hour Nap while receiving a unnecessary 9000 incoming due to a Watch Tower world which ignored like 1500 of them . Well since you want to include me in your PNP , I figure I give my input of this world and why Infamy decided to declare on us since that answer is so simple .

The reason why Infamy declared on TEA is because Infamy knew knew Bip were getting the best of TEA at the moment , they knew if they declared on Bip , that Bip would get mad at them and perhaps decide to Nap Tea and Have TEA and Bip fight Infamy , so basically it was a punk move IMO . Whether you like this or not Infamy , you all have done nothing this world except fight little rim tribes , I'm not saying your not a good tribe , but what I am saying this world your playing like little scared rats .

But it's all good , because I will remember that World 90 that TEA has been through the hardest fights out of any tribe in World 90 and If we should fall it's was because of the odds against us and to me that is a true win even if we don't win , and If we lose eventually Infamy will have to fight Bip for the win that will be interesting to watch perhaps I might seek to coplay on one of the accounts beings I'm a solo player .

Good luck to all now I'm going to grab another lovely bowl of that pop corn .

This is exactly the crap that makes everyone Hate TEA , and why they mostly lost any chance to win this world...

You accuse other tribes of doing exactly what TEA has done all game... its insanity ! Are members of TEA that blind to the happenings , or is it planned ignorance ..?

I mean, Its not as bad as the stuff Nathan potter spews, at least Balian has some good observations ...

DeletedUser109096

Nice declaration, but :( is anyone gonna think about all the Barbs that will die :eek: RiP barbs goodluck may my thoughts be with them all:(
People don't give barbs enough respect, never think about their feelings :/

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Coalition yes. I know you like to play victim all the time, but at least you have Psych War and W A R there to help you out.

Now you like throw the term hypocrite around. Funny, you are the epitome of one. You come on here and boast about honor, integrity, etc. every world and how spies and backstabbers ruin the game for you. Yet if we were to examine your past several worlds, you spied and backstabbed countless times. I don't feel like bringing up past worlds, but hey you want to throw the term hypocrite around? Let's go.

I think you and Incoming Impact are in the running for who spies/backstabs the most. Cut from the same cloth.

Heh even now you are playing with people you have backstabbed previously. Perhaps this world you will cleanse your name.

Your talking about 80 , I know because that was when I got all the grief , but I joined Gents and left Dest simply because I was on the front line with Gents and only 1 member in all Dest sent me support , plus Dest. was a tribe I ended up in because of my X Co ryan it wasn't a tribe of my choosing . Why stay in a tribe who won't support ?

As Far as spying I never did , if you have proof lets see it .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You as a tribe brought it to yourselves with all the trashtalk. Do you seriously think people are just going to sit and let them to be insulted?

Next time shouldn't be so cocky :)

Trash Talk ? Everyone is trash talking everyone from what I seen , I don't trash talk anyone until they trash talk me , what I say is true .

Jelly Beans

Actually, no. We declared because we don't like you and it made sense. Simples.
This is super funny to me..

Was is not you sam that we had to rim because you refused to work with the members from 2hard and BIP? and now you are hugging them..

Hands up who has managed to share a chat with Sam and not have to deal with him bitching out and leaving when you say something he doesn't like!

Be quiet dude.

vickmiller

Hey,

There a players you battle with and fight honorably because of the tribe your in, luck of the draw, good playing, On one world, you're mates. On the next, your honor makes you enemies.

Other players make Tribal Wars into a backstabbing, spying game, where personal ego is more important than tribe. They ruin the game.

These hypocrites are marked, in this world and the next. They'll be eliminated by Tribal Wars passionates because they don't belong.

I've got a couple mates in TEA, looking for a good fight :p

There is HONOR! There is INTEGRITY!

Some players are honey badgers, just don't give a sh_t. You're a honey badger bud.

---------------------------
I'm Gayer Than You
---------------------------

DeletedUser118986

Trash Talk ? Everyone is trash talking everyone from what I seen , I don't trash talk anyone until they trash talk me , what I say is true .

I partially agree with you. Everyone who posts on the externals talks trash. You, myself, and many others all have done our fair share of talk (and yes you have done talking when not being attacked). The idea of the externals is for propaganda and keeping up with world events. Of course there is an aspect of the externals that took a wrong turn from the start and it has always been and always will be flaming. Everything posted on these forums are always going to be biased of one's own views and I do not disrespect that. What I disrespect in players is how personal people get and attack one another on a personal level. Most of us are grown adults and yet we all act like children. It actually sickens me.

DeletedUser115558

A long long time ago at the beginning of world 90, in a village where toxicity rests, three young musketeers began their adventurous journey. But not just any journey, a journey to seek revenge on those they failed to defeat the previous times. They were bound to prove that history will not repeat itself and that they will conquer all who stands in their way with brute force.

With this mentality they brought along others who followed their war cry. But their idea was not just to win, but instead to seek and obliterate all enemies in their path.

The Notorious

First of All Really a good PnP after a long time. I really Enjoyed it.

Second who are 3 musketeers and about which previous world you talking about ??

Don't hit disband or delete as long as you have at least 1 village in this world :)

You mean to say No recruitment from TEA till the last village left ? or this is for only TREX account ??

TEA Family v Infamy/BiP...maybe not

Simply quoting this to ask for more clarification, is this a combined action of BIP and INFAMY against TEA or both tribe fighting their own WAR separately ? Is there any border agreement in between BIP and INFAMY on those TEA villages?

Well you all can understand why i am asking this question as this will decide the NEXT WAR for world winner and fate of this world.

DeletedUser118986

First of All Really a good PnP after a long time. I really Enjoyed it.

Second who are 3 musketeers and about which previous world you talking about ??

Al, Jake, and Trex

You mean to say No recruitment from TEA till the last village left ? or this is for only TREX account ??

Just Trex account

Simply quoting this to ask for more clarification, is this a combined action of BIP and INFAMY against TEA or both tribe fighting their own WAR separately ? Is there any border agreement in between BIP and INFAMY on those TEA villages?

Stats are separate. As far as border agreements we cannot disclose that.

Well you all can understand why i am asking this question as this will decide the NEXT WAR for world winner and fate of this world.

Yes, it will be interesting to see how the world plays out. But one step at a time mate.

DeletedUser115558

TEA is under Self Destruction mode , and Tribe Tearing everyone Apart is under same current

gaga-rips-paper-o.gif

Good Shot Infamy you hit the right SPOT

7KgDFOh.gif

Mithrae

This is exactly the crap that makes everyone Hate TEA , and why they mostly lost any chance to win this world...

Those claims made a nice war declaration, but I have to respect Infamy's leaders more than to believe that they'd base tribal strategy on their personal feelings of how a handful of members from another tribe express themselves on the external forums :p

Like it or loathe it, Balian's assessment is probably closer to the truth than not; Infamy are playing to win, same as any other tribe. I'd guess that some possible reasons for the choice and timing of war declarations, not all equally probable and not all mutually exclusive, are that:
- There's been a BiP/Infamy agreement to work together all along
- They don't believe that BiP alone will beat TEA
- They believe they've got a better chance of winning an end-game war against BiP than against TEA
- They believe that TEA and BiP won't set aside their differences soon enough, if/when Infamy starts dominating, and will end up with a big advantage over BiP

In light of their merge with FARM, I suppose the latter is the most likely: They're banking on doing better against TEA in the west and south than BiP does in the east (while they've already got plenty of villages hanging over BiP in the north).

Good play, and good luck to all :)

Last edited:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Your talking about 80 , I know because that was when I got all the grief , but I joined Gents and left Dest simply because I was on the front line with Gents and only 1 member in all Dest sent me support , plus Dest. was a tribe I ended up in because of my X Co ryan it wasn't a tribe of my choosing . Why stay in a tribe who won't support ?

As Far as spying I never did , if you have proof lets see it .
We'll that's a lie. Even regime sent you support, I know because I set up the support order for you on that world. you backstabbed dest as the support was rolling in.

Stop playing the victim. You do this every world. You have people in your tribe that will fight on the frontline without tribal support or know how to.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Those claims made a nice war declaration, but I have to respect Infamy's leaders more than to believe that they'd base tribal strategy on their personal feelings of how a handful of members from another tribe express themselves on the external forums :p

Like it or loathe it, Balian's assessment is probably closer to the truth than not; Infamy are playing to win, same as any other tribe. I'd guess that some possible reasons for the choice and timing of war declarations, not all equally probable and not all mutually exclusive, are that:
- There's been a BiP/Infamy agreement to work together all along
- They don't believe that BiP alone will beat TEA
- They believe they've got a better chance of winning an end-game war against BiP than against TEA
- They believe that TEA and BiP won't set aside their differences soon enough, if/when Infamy starts dominating, and will end up with a big advantage over BiP

In light of their merge with FARM, I suppose the latter is the most likely: They're banking on doing better against TEA in the west and south than BiP does in the east (while they've already got plenty of villages hanging over BiP in the north).

Good play, and good luck to all :)
They don't have to be the only reasons. it could be that Tea have been trashing most major tribes on the externals and We want to put them in their place and erase that tea stain from W90 history. Isn't it now a fair war with the Tea coalition vs BiP and Infamy?