For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

Mithrae

They don't have to be the only reasons. it could be that Tea have been trashing most major tribes on the externals and We want to put them in their place and erase that tea stain from W90 history. Isn't it now a fair war with the Tea coalition vs BiP and Infamy?

Some members have talked TEA up, no question there and there's nothing wrong with that, but I don't recall much if any trash talking of other tribes besides ANTZ and 2HARD during their respective wars after (TEA claimed) those tribes violated or planned to violate their diplomatic agreements. Certainly nothing out of the ordinary, and they've certainly received a lot more trash talk, especially from C9 and PSST members, than they ever gave out. Surely you remember the dozen or so times in utterly unrelated threads where PSST members started talked themselves up as if they were TEA's #1 priority, and failing? Or your own attacks on virtually every move and decision TEA ever made?

Whatever personal grudges some folk seem to have against each other, and all that other stuff you guys keep rehashing about W83 are hardly relevant - or certainly shouldn't be - to tribal strategy.

But yes, it's pretty even, maybe 60/40 against TEA now, and there was nothing underhanded or unexpected here, which is about as fair as it gets in TW. Should be a good war :cool:

DeletedUser119811

BiP+Infamy vs Tea family.. Right now Bip+Infamy got some villages more, but how many was it before hardnutz, noble-king and silva got rimmed? Pretty sure it was even, or even in favour of TEA.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Mithrae I don't think it helps that Tea have the majority of players that have wronged BiP/Infamy players in the past. Me personally was so happy to see Jason/ColdBalls fail on another world.

As a beautiful man once said, 'Forgive but don't forget'.

Mithrae

As a point of reference at the start of this new war against TEA, here's a map of TEA, P-W and WAR against tribes in the top 10 which have exchanged more than twenty conquests with TEA in the past month, plus the newcomer Infamy:
en90

Edit: Though since it's just the URL image, I guess that will update as time goes on.

TEA's enemies have about 22% more villages and 29% more total size. So I suppose that'd be more like 55/45 odds against us, before considering things like multiple fronts etc. :p

Last edited:

Epic Pandas

This is super funny to me..

Was is not you sam that we had to rim because you refused to work with the members from 2hard and BIP? and now you are hugging them..

Hands up who has managed to share a chat with Sam and not have to deal with him bitching out and leaving when you say something he doesn't like!

Be quiet dude.

Oh darling, you really are deluded. I refused to join 2HARD, after you and Mike kept bringing it up and suggesting we join them. I think the vast majority of people here will agree that joining 2HARD would have been 2STUPID. I actually said I wanted to join BiP, not refuse to work with them. But obviously that detail escapes you. And we are hugging BiP now? You obviously know more about the inner workings of Infamy than I do!

And yeah, I rage quit at least 8-9 Skype chats a day, get over it.

Psihic

Now that was a quality declaration !

With friends in both tribes hard to decide for who to root though. Though a character or two in TEA would probably push me to Infamy if I had to decide.

Either way, looking at the roster, this should be one of the best wars in the past year or two of TW.

arabela

I hope you don't find him more beautiful than me :(

That was a jake reference.

That reminded me more of Any profile in w83.

And idk who is more beautiful between u two. Krieger doesnt put his belly pic on skype like you do :p, so, I can't compare :p (was actually intrigued that you called Krieger beautiful...started to have doubts about your gender choises, especially after that heart u posted for jake yesterday.)

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Haha! Jake is much as a diva as you are :p I thought my picture would give me the edge over Krieger. Suppose I won't send you any updates.

My cold black heart is yours though (Don't tell Jake).

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We'll that's a lie. Even regime sent you support, I know because I set up the support order for you on that world. you backstabbed dest as the support was rolling in.

Stop playing the victim. You do this every world. You have people in your tribe that will fight on the frontline without tribal support or know how to.

That's a lie , I did not ever receive support from regime what kind of crack you smoking ? One thing I hate is a liar who covers their own ass to make themselves look good .

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
That's a lie , I did not ever receive support from regime what kind of crack you smoking ? One thing I hate is a liar who covers their own ass to make themselves look good .

That was the whole reason Regime and Dest labeled you as a traitor. Because you jumped when support was en route. I am pretty sure you even confirmed there was support on the externals I'll have a look.

Do you hate yourself then? you lie every world. That's why you have such a crappy reputation.

I don't need to look good infront of others. Ask jake and Ara what they think of my beautiful face.

arabela

I don't need to look good infront of others. Ask jake and Ara what they think of my beautiful face.

Bill, let's get this straight once and for all. I dont see any face in the skype pic. It is only your belly ... "after 3 weeks transformation" <- not sure what that means, btw. Are you changing in some kind of alien?

so, pics or...

Michael Corleone.

Now that was a quality declaration !

With friends in both tribes hard to decide for who to root though. Though a character or two in TEA would probably push me to Infamy if I had to decide.

Either way, looking at the roster, this should be one of the best wars in the past year or two of TW.
comrade pavle