For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So Mia is the planner of all the failed ops congrats on finally getting one to work ha. Granted it couldnt be because TEA kept inviting ex tribemates then internalling their villages or Tudadar gifting hundreds of villages nearby. Kudos I guess you are a tribefull of backpatters and egomaniacs so I guess you can have your moment of glory although better players could have nobled me months ago sadly you're lacking better players.

I started the south ops around when your buddy dez got hit. ;)

jaxx haxx

Are you surprised we haven't focused on that front? You guys just keep focusing on The OG and BoB. Oh wait, you NAPd that little rim tribe BoB. Can we call you Infamy.F yet?

You must be deluded if you think that 5-6 members is focusing on them

DeletedUser97878

Are you surprised we haven't focused on that front? You guys just keep focusing on The OG and BoB. Oh wait, you NAPd that little rim tribe BoB. Can we call you Infamy.F yet?

No i fully understand why you're targetting there and i also agree with you doing it, all i stated was interested on seeing if TEA could finally break through a proper front in which they've never done to BiP.
Dont worry it wont be long before we're known as Infamous Bananas when we merge with BiP ;)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No i fully understand why you're targetting there and i also agree with you doing it, all i stated was interested on seeing if TEA could finally break through a proper front in which they've never done to BiP.
Dont worry it wont be long before we're known as Infamous Bananas when we merge with BiP ;)

Notoriously Badanans is more fitting

DeletedUser114962

Can we get updates on this war?

INFAMY thought they would just wipe TEA after declaration, I mean I am still alive and standing, bless the one above. Lets have a good war before you all run of to BiP because there is no chance INFAMY will win this world.

It will be over my rimmed account, which will never happen by INFAMY. Maybe BiP can have a go once the merger happens.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can we get updates on this war?

INFAMY thought they would just wipe TEA after declaration, I mean I am still alive and standing, bless the one above. Lets have a good war before you all run of to BiP because there is no chance INFAMY will win this world.

It will be over my rimmed account, which will never happen by INFAMY. Maybe BiP can have a go once the merger happens.

LOL and not to mention they were making a big stink out of the rim tribe we were having problems with , now it's they are having issues with their rim tribes LOL

DeletedUser97878

LOL and not to mention they were making a big stink out of the rim tribe we were having problems with , now it's they are having issues with their rim tribes LOL

I think you'll find we've pretty much mopped our rim up after our last op up there

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I check in sporadically on the updating maps.
And am I wrong in assuming that the only tribe to grow well from all these wars is AD!?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Infamy aren't holding up to the hype they had before the war started. Seems like it'll be up to BiP to carry them in this war. Maybe if their leadership didn't go off playing other worlds they'd have more success..?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe if their leadership didn't go off playing other worlds they'd have more success..?

It probably is all leadership's fault. I will take full blame there. I haven't been able to prevent players from quitting. I haven't been able to do launches for the whole tribe. I certainly am unable to sit and defend every account. Leaders make decisions trying to do what they feel is best at the time. However, leaders still count on players to show up and execute in ops and defense. Infamy is far from done though. They will be around for a long time to come hopefully. The core group of players is committed and will continue to try to fight it out.

DeletedUser

I think it is one of these conflicts that Infamy should be winning pretty easily given the skill disparity but are struggling. People do underestimate the strength of the AD! front especially but TEA in general though and just assume it couldn't match up to the Infamy front which caused people in Infamy to be frustrated when they couldn't break through and look elsewhere to W80.

BiP might struggle too against the front that Infamy has, that part of the front communicates more and works a lot better together than the other side of TEA I think.

DeletedUser114962

It probably is all leadership's fault. I will take full blame there. I haven't been able to prevent players from quitting. I haven't been able to do launches for the whole tribe. I certainly am unable to sit and defend every account. Leaders make decisions trying to do what they feel is best at the time. However, leaders still count on players to show up and execute in ops and defense. Infamy is far from done though. They will be around for a long time to come hopefully. The core group of players is committed and will continue to try to fight it out.

Jorge this makes me soo happpy <3 <3
Continue on tiger, you deserve the best. Very skilled player

Quack

Reaction score
I think it is one of these conflicts that Infamy should be winning pretty easily given the skill disparity but are struggling. People do underestimate the strength of the AD! front especially but TEA in general though and just assume it couldn't match up to the Infamy front which caused people in Infamy to be frustrated when they couldn't break through and look elsewhere to W80.

BiP might struggle too against the front that Infamy has, that part of the front communicates more and works a lot better together than the other side of TEA I think.
All sides have very skilled players. This is a point in the world that end game fights occur and a lot of people don't stick around, and I think everyone struggles with the loss of good players during the late game period.

As for the ongoing wars, Infamy's front on AD! and TEA is surviving. The Purely Forgotten account had an OP on it a week or two back, which did not succeed nearly as much as I think had hoped.

I believe that with the skill on this world there will be a well fought fight on all ends. :)

DeletedUser118986

I don't believe it's the underestimating of our enemy. We are at a point in the world where everyone is treated as an experienced pro and always plan for the worst outcomes. As Jorge had mentioned we have worked hard doing what we can to put our tribe in the best position. If I had the power I would defend and attack for every single player to assure the orders are executed and prevent people from quitting and so forth. But it's simply not possible and there is a liability that comes with tribe mates and them showing up every day and carrying their end. A lot of players who have quit (and did most of our trash talking sadly) did so because they wanted to be carried to a victory. Whether it's a support request, planned operation, or simply replying to a mail, it seems the simplest of tasks have turned into the most demanding ones. I can tell you without a doubt we are not even close to the most demanding group and in fact play very loose, but no matter how much you preach, lead by example, demand, etc. you cannot teach motivation. If someone truly wants to win and be here they will give everything they have every single day, but in this case we are not seeing this. Now this is not just Infamy as I have noticed this the entire world, where a lot of players just don't want to put forth the work effort anymore and want to be carried by a few accounts. I used to hate internals a long time ago like majority of the people, but with how fast people quit these days it's almost a race of who quits first.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I like a lot of you guys at Infamy and consider some people there to be my friends but this line of thinking honestly bores me.

Let me put this straight, as an AD! front liner I am well jealous of Infamy. I am jealous because our frontline has no-one as good as war-peace, in fact we have no-one even close. In fact, assuming there are seven Infamy frontliners that AD! mainly interacted with during the war (War-Peace, Mezonis, One Last Goodbye, Purely Forgotten, L0V3R5, Aurelian74 and 99jr12), I'd say our best player would lie somewhere between 6th and 8th of that list if you were to compare them player by player in terms of experience, skill and activity. Practically everyone on our front would be 8th. Most of the Infamy accounts are coplayed by multiple people, a prime example being Purely Forgotten who has had (I believe) five coplayers since the start of the war whereas practically the entirety of AD! is played solo except for two accounts, one of them being my own. There are players in the upper echelons of AD!, they don't even speak English, there are multiple players who don't build watchtower or use premium account, have 150 rams in their nukes or other basic build mistakes. Our entire frontline asides from perhaps one player didn't know how to defend at all at the start of the war, just resorting to stacking everything and losing loads of troops instead of playing intelligently. If we had what Infamy had, this war would be over.

My point here is AD! is actually objectively bad. It barely works, not because of motivation. Motivation sucks because it is fickle, relying on people to find it within themselves is the worst thing. Most people cannot get motivated to get out of bed to work in the morning, they set alarms and discipline themselves to do something they don't 100% want to do because its hard work. Furthermore, it isn't as if AD! has a reasonable chance of winning the world. The vast majority of players here, even if TEA wins, won't find themselves on the victory roster other than as coplayers at best. Perhaps Devil Bunny and maybe one or two players if they are lucky will find their way into TEA at the end. How can one motivate themselves knowing that? You go, I'm going to force you all to do this once and I don't care if you hate me for it. If you don't, it'll eventually end in you being force internalled and replaced by someone who can. That hard work though is rewarding when you see stuff land, you see progress happening and you achieve the improbable. You go cool, I got some ODA, ODD or ODS, I cleared a village, we took some villages we wanted in our Op, our frontline guys lost less villages this Op than they did last Op. Only after the fact do people go, that bit of work I put in, that was actually worth it. This is something that really still needs working on but it is getting there.

On the first month of the war, we were 27-73, gaining a total of 6.5 million ODA. We lost multiple players for a variety of reasons on the front and had one player defect in the middle of our lines because he had a relative in Infamy causing chaos. Through hard work we turned that around in the second month up until today, going 91-76 and gaining at total of 23.3 million ODA, more than Infamy in that month. The plan is to do better next month and slowly but surely carve out victory and show the world that teamwork pays off.

Perhaps we inspired TEA that the same could be done on the BiP front, who knows.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To carry on with your post and not to put AD! down they have held as well as expected but I believe they have only succeeded due to Infamy's own weaknesses. Believe everyone in Infamy can attest that we have been disappointed with our own performance and there have been far too many accounts quitting thus needing to be nobled and keeping away from focusing on ops. Almost as Faux said TW is a marathon, who can last to the end of the race normally one side only wins when the other side quits fighting.

The war going forward will be interesting and I look forward to joining a frontline again.