For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you would stop talking trash and instead start doing something ingame you might be able to someday turn this war around. I wonder how long you will play till you quit again becausw youre not fed with village gifts anymore like in any other past worlds that I played with or against you.

There's a big difference between me and you , I don't hide behind my Identity Im always Balian.

The reason you have to keep changing your name is because no one would like you because your always accuse players of the things you do. Such Hypocritical.

Infamy is done they will not win this world . Tea is still Tea and my regards go to Al and Jake for doing the best they can.

So have fun jumping on the Bip bandwagon and don't go crying like you did in World 74

Last edited:

DeletedUser118185

There's a big difference between me and you , I don't hide behind my Identity Im always Balian.

The reason you have to keep changing your name is because no one would like you because your always accuse players of the things you do. Such Hypocritical.

Infamy is done they will not win this world . Tea is still Tea and my regards go to Al and Jake for doing the best they can.

So have fun jumping on the Bip bandwagon and don't go crying like you did in World 74

You are badly mistaken here.
I never play the same account again for a simple reason: I hate startup. It bores the heck outta me playing an account from the first day. I played startup though a couple times (W60, W75, W86 for example). This has nothing to do with hiding.

I cannot remember you even being on W74. So why do you run your mouth on this matter? And I also dont mind losing one world while having managed to win W60, W67, W84 and W87 lol.
90 will be the next one for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are badly mistaken here.
I never play the same account again for a simple reason: I hate startup. It bores the heck outta me playing an account from the first day. I played startup though a couple times (W60, W75, W86 for example). This has nothing to do with hiding.

I cannot remember you even being on W74. So why do you run your mouth on this matter? And I also dont mind losing one world while having managed to win W60, W67, W84 and W87 lol.

I brought world 74 in this because I see your the type who runs their mouth too much and I can see you have issues bring your foul language in the externals . Also even if you do win 90 it's not a true win , and most the other worlds you won are not true wins either > See in my opinion a real true win in a world is not a merge for the win , so yes even if TEA , Bip or whoever wins world 90 is not a true winner . A true tribe win is a tribe who dosen't have any major merges for the win . Infamy and Bip was a major merge and worse the the Tea and PW merge , because the Tea and PW merge was done gradually .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure by that definition, W60 and W87 were true wins. It would be better to question Dan's involvement in the victories than actually question the victories themselves.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure by that definition, W60 and W87 were true wins. It would be better to question Dan's involvement in the victories than actually question the victories themselves.

I don't know too much about 87 , but i can say 60 ( SPAM ) didn't have any major merges , but not all SPAM players were originals from the start

Epic Pandas

And I also dont mind losing one world while having managed to win W60, W67, W84 and W87 lol.

Now I am a diehard Infamy fan and have a lot of friends there. Same goes for TAG from W84. Claiming you won W84 is a massive overstatement on your part. You joined an account pretty much as we reached the 70% dominance needed to win the world and then spent 2 months hoovering up dead accounts. You may have done well at that, but it is not a skill to launch a crap load of nukes and nobles at accounts that do not defend. Much love and I am off to go hide again.

DeletedUser97878

Now I am a diehard Infamy fan and have a lot of friends there. Same goes for TAG from W84. Claiming you won W84 is a massive overstatement on your part. You joined an account pretty much as we reached the 70% dominance needed to win the world and then spent 2 months hoovering up dead accounts. You may have done well at that, but it is not a skill to launch a crap load of nukes and nobles at accounts that do not defend. Much love and I am off to go hide again.
So he did more than you did the entire world? o_O

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol. TEA didnt win the war. Infamy is still alive and you didnt defeat us at all.

Mr. Dumb Dumb has entered the building. Infamy still being alive is like TEA saying P-W wasn't our academy tribe. While technically we could deny it and it's non-binding everyone knows the truth.

Infamy will always be ignorant to obvious truths. Like how they denied Infamy and BiP merging and how they only had a NAP. it's hilarious!

The game's over folks. You fooled us all! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

ripadeedoodah

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hugging can be used for a variety of things. allying to defeat common enemy or recruit from every war a tribe has had. Either side could use that phrase.

This world though, you only need 60% for 7 days. Even Tea potentially fighting 2 large tribes could still get to that percentage.

Wrong.

jaxx haxx

Mr. Dumb Dumb has entered the building. Infamy still being alive is like TEA saying P-W wasn't our academy tribe. While technically we could deny it and it's non-binding everyone knows the truth.

Infamy will always be ignorant to obvious truths. Like how they denied Infamy and BiP merging and how they only had a NAP. it's hilarious!

The game's over folks. You fooled us all! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

ripadeedoodah
Think what you'd like, but BiP and Infamy actually did only have a NAP until the merge.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Think what you'd like, but BiP and Infamy actually did only have a NAP until the merge.

We dont have to think. We know. I mean you can call it a NAP , but truly it was an alliance. A Nap is when 2 tribes agree not to attack each other. But Infamy was sending Bip support and the is ally.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We dont have to think. We know. I mean you can call it a NAP , but truly it was an alliance. A Nap is when 2 tribes agree not to attack each other. But Infamy was sending Bip support and the is ally.

Ehm not exactly true. As far as I'm aware I've been the only one supporting BiP from Infamy and it's been at least a month since I've last time sent them anything. Sounds like another excuse why ya having troubles to break through BiP. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh please, while it wasn't an ally on paper, we all know it was one inoffically. Infamy nor bip were going to attack one another until tea was gone...

Sure, its a Nap, but the diffrence between an ally isn't much bigger. Don't see how this matters though`?

Tea have allies, or rather had you might want to add. Diffrence is BiP played this a tad better then Tea, are you going to scream and yell at BiP for being the better tribe diplomacy wise?
Sure balian, if that is how you like to do things around here, please do so. Just make sure i am here to watch, cause i enjoy the drama.

And seriously, who cares if Infamy lost or not (obv. they lost since they merged, just as 2hard lost) But hey, infamy and Tea has something in common, they both will lose in the end. Yes Balian, you are going to lose. No AL, TEA won't win, doesn't matter what you say, talk has gotten you nowhere. Prove it on the battlefield instead :*

LennoxW

Oh please, while it wasn't an ally on paper, we all know it was one inoffically. Infamy nor bip were going to attack one another until tea was gone...

Sure, its a Nap, but the diffrence between an ally isn't much bigger. Don't see how this matters though`?

Tea have allies, or rather had you might want to add. Diffrence is BiP played this a tad better then Tea, are you going to scream and yell at BiP for being the better tribe diplomacy wise?
Sure balian, if that is how you like to do things around here, please do so. Just make sure i am here to watch, cause i enjoy the drama.

And seriously, who cares if Infamy lost or not (obv. they lost since they merged, just as 2hard lost) But hey, infamy and Tea has something in common, they both will lose in the end. Yes Balian, you are going to lose. No AL, TEA won't win, doesn't matter what you say, talk has gotten you nowhere. Prove it on the battlefield instead :*

Agreed, unfortunately your friend here is claiming that Infamy hasn't lost, that's a large claim given they went -600 and then merged into BiP. Given this is a post on the Infamy/TEA war which is now over we can now move everything over to the BiP thread as this one is irrelevant now. Well played to BiP and look forward to future fights

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

The very first thing I said to myself when I read this was how can someone be so stupid , I bet you really didn't read what I even said , but just assumed I said something wrong , if you re read what I wrote you will see I only quoted a players facts that weren't right and you claimed that right here . So why don't you take your stinking ass attitude somewhere else and stop trolling .

DeletedUser

The very first thing I said to myself when I read this was how can someone be so stupid , I bet you really didn't read what I even said , but just assumed I said something wrong , if you re read what I wrote you will see I only quoted a players facts that weren't right and you claimed that right here . So why don't you take your stinking ass attitude somewhere else and stop trolling .

Nah Balian, ill be here until you get nobled like the noob you are <3 "Help help i'm getting attacked by bip"
"Oh, i'm no leader, i had nothing to do with what Tea did. What do you mean leave if i am unhappy about Tea merging? "

I hope you give us more joyment than potter did. Cause we all expect you to rage so much. Perhaps not all, but i for one does :D