For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone is responding to this Lord Seven guy.

I do agree on one thing though. TW is pretty boring if you're going to be nice and friends with every enemy you face. Potter wasn't this 'gracious' untill he had dropped 40+ villages. Before that he was saying we couldn't conquer one village from him, no way. Seems rather fitting he put his tail between his legs really. And I wonder how gracious he had been, would the tables have been turned.

But to sum it up: If you don't want to argue, don't respond to the top instigator on w90.

DeletedUser50733

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone is responding to this Lord Seven guy.

I do agree on one thing though. TW is pretty boring if you're going to be nice and friends with every enemy you face. Potter wasn't this 'gracious' untill he had dropped 40+ villages. Before that he was saying we couldn't conquer one village from him, no way. Seems rather fitting he put his tail between his legs really. And I wonder how gracious he had been, would the tables have been turned.

But to sum it up: If you don't want to argue, don't respond to the top instigator on w90.
To be honest, I too am wondering why I am replying!

100% agree that its boring to be friendly and nicey nice with all enemies you face etc. Its all part of the fun and the game, to have all this sledging involved, and the traditional 'you will never noble me' etc etc.

I am a believer though, in that when you have come out on top or having been bested on that occasion, that being sportsmanlike is the right way to go regardless of having won or lost that battle. I could have come on here complaining that actually me losing that amount of villages was not really my fault or due to lack of skill on my part, and told you all (truthfully) about how some sitters let me down with dodges, let villages go without a fight, didn't tag incomings sent while they were sitting. I could have come on and told you all (again truthfully) I was at work all day on Op landing day and didn't want to put the defense solely onto somebody else shoulders so got on when I could between sitters on my phone, work PC etc and barely got home before landing time.

Yes, I could have done all of the above, but it is not sportsmanlike, so I didn't. So I simply admitted that I had been bested. Like it or not, regardless of reasons, I lost. I am only revealing these things now to answer your question of how gracious I would have been had the tables been turned. I am the biggest ass before a battle, as getting in your opponents head can give you a major advantage. But when its all said and done, I am a gent. I will give credit where due, and admit defeat without offering up any excuses/reasons. (I realise I HAVE just offered up these reasons - that is only happening now purely to answer your Q). I will also not be a complete dick if I have given someone a hammering and took a ton off them. That is just me.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't have told us when to hit you, such a newbie misstake. Then take the blame on the sitters unofficially by mentioning it and also saying you don't blame them LOL. The account is yours, if you can't defend it 247 you will have to get someone to help you, but if no one does - The enemy is simply besting you by knowing WHEN to hit you.

"Ohhh, you will never noble me, i am so good" Yeah, that was a huge letdown.

DeletedUser50733

"Ohhh, you will never noble me, i am so good" Yeah, that was a huge letdown.
Hilarious coming from the guy who took just a single village from me.

Even Baker and his Bakers Gambit took more than you...

Jelly Beans

I also think that it should be considered that potter did good against you guys. Yes you took villages but I would still stay that bragging rights should be put on hold considering the small amount of villages you took for the high level of nukes you sent. Just saying.

DeletedUser

Hilarious coming from the guy who took just a single village from me.

Even Baker and his Bakers Gambit took more than you...

Trustme, i am well aware of the misstake. If i had even considered you to be that bad i would have sent many more trains lol... Held you too high ;)

DeletedUser114962

ODD gainTW Defense.PNG
Defender
Defender.PNG
I had a lot of fun defending this OP, it was a pleasure INFAMY. With this OP you guys have finally moved to BiP and moved on from the once very high and mighty INFAMY. To the leaders, I am disappointed because I could still see INFAMY take it away even with the core migrating. Maybe they will ;) with War Peace still in INFAMY, he is buying time and once that time comes they will look to crush TEA and then fight BiP. Enough of my conspiracy

About this OP:
This was the biggest OP the Abbadon account has seen and I had great pleasure to accommodate everyone who attacked me. I hope you all had as fun as I did when planning this OP because this OP was very sound and beautifully crafted but it was a shame that I happened to stop everything. I have been catted by 60k points so that a good OP in itself and also taking away 2 of my villages :( TW luck can be bad sometimes.

The ones who attacked me know that I don't like playing with stacks and keep many open for my own pleasure. I want you to visit those 'empty' cities. The Peak of the account saw 21k incommings and this OP lasted 6 days with in comings set from the 2nd of the Month so this was a good OP and this being my second world I am excited to see what will happen in the coming months.

Special Thanks to my A team

DeletedUser118344

Why has Balian stopped posting? I really support his cause here. He is so much better a player and person of integrity than Al Murph.
Guys, We need to respect Balian for what he has achieved in this world. Should have been in King Banana's final round instead of Trex.
163c2be63d5fb460f6ac6ff62451802fd2658102e21616c1b66522f21c76a6db.jpg

DeletedUser

lol the 2 nathans, 2 weeks ago they were talking so much in the skype chat when their op was underway, finishing each other sentence, so confident.. this guy lost 50 villages and he considers that a success..
potter is a solid player, lolz
potter remember? stacking is for noobs right? you pros dodge and snipe everything, over confident.. bring the nathans back!!

Yeah, last thing i heard was "Yeah, we going to cancel snipe everything." 12h later they be stacking vills with no walls =D Logic someone?

Don't you worry, potter is going to show up soon. "Ha! you were lucky, this ti... what is this question, do i wish to restart? Oh no.."

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ODD gainView attachment 636
Defender
View attachment 637
I had a lot of fun defending this OP, it was a pleasure INFAMY. With this OP you guys have finally moved to BiP and moved on from the once very high and mighty INFAMY. To the leaders, I am disappointed because I could still see INFAMY take it away even with the core migrating. Maybe they will ;) with War Peace still in INFAMY, he is buying time and once that time comes they will look to crush TEA and then fight BiP. Enough of my conspiracy

About this OP:
This was the biggest OP the Abbadon account has seen and I had great pleasure to accommodate everyone who attacked me. I hope you all had as fun as I did when planning this OP because this OP was very sound and beautifully crafted but it was a shame that I happened to stop everything. I have been catted by 60k points so that a good OP in itself and also taking away 2 of my villages :( TW luck can be bad sometimes.

The ones who attacked me know that I don't like playing with stacks and keep many open for my own pleasure. I want you to visit those 'empty' cities. The Peak of the account saw 21k incommings and this OP lasted 6 days with in comings set from the 2nd of the Month so this was a good OP and this being my second world I am excited to see what will happen in the coming months.

Special Thanks to my A team

25d2908221e9f7fd71b9c6e7f6f9b2e7.png

And vs Infamy. gg