TjDarkness

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1/10

that wasnt even music you sadist

now this is music

Jethro Tull To old to rock n roll To young to die

That's like the worst Tull song of all time.

Actually, Benefit was the worst Tull album of all time.

Wait, that's not from Benefit, is it. Hmph. Well, it's still not a particularly good song. Needs moar Heavy Horses/Thick As A Brick/Aqualung style tull.

EDIT: after a bit more thought, I'm going to restate my feelings on liking Jethro Tull songs like "Too Old..." I think Tull had two distinct phases: pre-Thick As a Brick and post-Thick As A Brick. Pre-Thick As a Brick they were very much a classic-rock/blues band, and post-Thick As A Brick (and for that album itself) they became a distinct and unique progressive rock sound. Aqualung has some stuff that kind of foreshadows Thick As A Brick as well... and it seems that most people like one of these two Jethro Tulls and generally not both. Anyway, that's my two cents.

anyway, @Junebelle: 3/10... couldn't understand it plus it was boring.

King Crimson - Prelude: Song of the Gulls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's like the worst Tull song of all time.

Actually, Benefit was the worst Tull album of all time.

Wait, that's not from Benefit, is it. Hmph. Well, it's still not a particularly good song. Needs moar Heavy Horses/Thick As A Brick/Aqualung style tull.

anyway, @Junebelle: 3/10... couldn't understand it plus it was boring.

King Crimson - Prelude: Song of the Gulls
I quite like to old to rock and roll tbh

was sorelty tempted to try and find a complete thick as a brick on youtube but couldnt find a full 45 mins version and its doubtful anyone here would have actually listend the whole way through.

7/10

a nice chilled intrumental, not exactly rocking but sounded pretty good.

Jethro Tull Locomotive breath saw them live in march with this as encoreand its still a rocking track.

DeletedUser

I quite like to old to rock and roll tbh

was sorelty tempted to try and find a complete thick as a brick on youtube but couldnt find a full 45 mins version and its doubtful anyone here would have actually listend the whole way through.

7/10

a nice chilled intrumental, not exactly rocking but sounded pretty good.

Jethro Tull Locomotive breath saw them live in march with this as encoreand its still a rocking track.

There's not any in one piece, but there are couple that have it broken up into a couple videos. Also I'm listening to it on iTunes right now lol.

Locomotive Breath is one of my favorite songs of theirs... I really want to see them in concert.

No way to slow down!