Forced Listening Thread

DeletedUser

My laptop liked it a lot less than I did, and crashed the first time I tried to play your song. :icon_confused:

I was dubious about whether I was going to like it but it surprised me and I really enjoyed it 8/10.

This is an old song and there is a few more recent versions but the original is still the best IMHO, I used to love this song years ago, it always reminds me of TW, in W8 I used to send amended lyrics of it to people we were at war with or I was about to noble

Tenpole Tudor- Swords of 1000 Men In this world I also have a village named after the song.

BTW MKC ....Excellent taste in music!!! Was listening to the song "Jimmy Jones" by The Vapors only this morning.

DeletedUser

Loved the song, reminds me alot of the music my dad always blasted away while yelling at the top of his voice to the lyrics not really caring if he got the words wrong or not... Amusing times. 8/10! (Also had a really monty python feeling to the video.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUc57c1Irlo is what I am currently listening to. Have a fairly relaxed playlist going right now while lying in bed about to go to sleep. (Please attack me while I am asleep, I would love to wake up to hundreds of incomings >.<)

I was on W8 as well, in CLOROX until I was about 400,000 pointsish. Most enjoyable world ive ever played and I didn't even make it very far into the world. Quitting due to RL was a real shame. =(

DeletedUser

Toofwess, I will rate it 7/10 as it's not really my thing.

I mostly listen to punk/rock/metal, but recently I've heard of Dub Fx and I've started to like it, in the first 2 minutes or so it explains how everything works and shows that everything is "Live".

DeletedUser

Wake Up by Story of The Year - 5/10

I'm sorry but I didn't laik. It seemed like they were trying too hard with that song. It makes me think they were trying to exploit some other hit song and they just made that song (Wake Up) to fill up the CD space but there was nothing special about it. If it was on the radio I wouldn't mind but I wouldn't enjoy it.

^My opinion.

@ DeltaOne Thank you ^_^ yus, i laik the vapors, they'z old skool ^^
Excellent taste in music yourself ^^
The Vapors and that song you linked.
lol @ teh music video.

Anyways, next person listen to this pl0x:

The Smiths - Pretty Girls Make Graves

And no rating the video >.< it's just lyrics anyways. Just listen to the song ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a light that never goes out is a better smiths song

DeletedUser

There is a light that never goes out is a better smiths song

*lol* i iz listening to that song right now.

And it's not about what is better... just rate teh silleh song :p

Give it a 0 if you want. But rate pl0x :mad:

DeletedUser

3/10
this is posibly one of the greatest songs of all time writen by arguably one of the greats song writers clicky