Forced Listening Thread

DeletedUser

{Five for Fighting - The Riddle} 9/10 not to my music taste but excellent work - lost a point for video
and not having the Band in it.

{Eminem - My Fault} - 1/10 epic fail, Rap is such a lack of talent

{Howey's Friend - Poker Face} - 7/10 I love the acoustic guitar. Not a song for a guy to sing though.
Would have given an 8 but that chuck on metal in his lip affects his signing I think.

{The Smiths - Pretty Girls Make Graves} - 9/10 Never heard of them before, are they Irish? Much better band then yanks
had in the 80's lol

{Story of the Year - Wake UP} 7/10 song lyrics make no sense :( and why are Bocephus Logos
in the video? http://doemasters.smugmug.com/Hank-...-Shots/Random-Shots/77/552012057_amB2D-XL.jpg

Had to stop after Kentster82 threw Sheik in there, lol

since noone has used this gender yet someone might as well

DeletedUser

rim you should go back to the first couple of songs i did there really funny ;)

DeletedUser

Thought I'd get this thread going again as I enjoyed it.

That said I wasn't a big fan of Rodney Atkins (Sorry Rimbound!) but the clip was amusing ;-) So I give it an 6/10

Personally not a huge fan of country music, but considering I love obscure punk and New Wave I can only say,.... Go Wild in the Country! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL Delta One I'll give a 9/10 just for the find and originality. Never heard that one but I was only 13 back then myself, growing up listening to cow music.

Someone should like this, it is a classic. and it ain't country music either

DeletedUser

LOL, loved the Rednex ! I remember when that song came out , funny vid aswell 9/10

Last time I mentioned I like obscure punk, but my taste is eclectic, so RimBound I think you'll like THIS I saw him Live in concert in Rotterdam (NL) in 94.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Where do you find this stuff? Loved it 8/10

From my mom. Tom Lehrer is someone she's liked since she was a kid. And with the morbid sense of humor he has, how could you not like him? :lol:

DeletedUser

Stone Sour - Through Glass = Wow, they were pretty good. Vid was pretty funny too.
9/10

We Will All Go Together When We Go = just strange lol
8/10

Delta One I love Garth. He was one on the few from the early 90's that pulled country out
of the dark ages.
10/10 in my book. I saw him and my more in concert, sadly I only go to country concerts :lol:

Here is one I always loved
for manual look up -[spoil] Bonnie Raitt - Something To Talk About (Video Version)[/spoil]

I fixed the link and added the manual look up to mine
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah (Original Studio Version) = I liked the instrumentals, nice relaxing music. Not something I would listen to to often but he has a good voice.
8/10 :) from me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate I got this message when I tried to play it "This video contains content from EMI. It is no longer available in your country."

The song I post next I won't put the name up for, as it may put some people off listening to it, but I find THIS song hauntingly beautiful. Please give it a chance and I'm sure you'll like it too. Takes a little while to get going lyrics start a minute and 20 in, if your impatient.

DeletedUser

@ Rep Thanks, Liked yours too , kind of agree with the point the video makes as well so 8/10

@Dboyy Hmmmm just a remake of the song I posted, IMHO some things don't get better the second time round. The original is MUCH better so 4/10

I keep posting old songs so here is one a little more recent, was listening to it on the way to work today Right Now

Repinski

Your supposed to listen and rate the song + video of the post above yours before someone rates yours.