Forecasts for July 2020

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848896943
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848896943

Olá,

Meus amigos, todos nós sabemos que o começo de mundo sempre é um jogo de casinha, essa primeira quinzena de inicio do mundo é possivel tomar varias decisoes, jogadores reiniciando, tribos se alocando no canto do mapa, mesmo com configurações tão ruins pode ser uma coisa divertida.

Venho aqui com o meu ponto de vista, espro que seja um mundo de crescimento largo, mesmo com os comedores de PPs, a corrida pelo melhor farm ja começou!

Compartilhe aqui o que acredita o que possa acontecer nesse primeiro mês de inicio de mundo.

Desculpe pelo meu ingles xD

Cumprimentos.

========================================================================================

Hello,

My friends, we all know that the beginning of the world is always a game of house, that first half of the beginning of the world it is possible to make several decisions, players restarting, tribes settling in the corner of the map, even with such bad settings it can be a fun thing.

I come here with my point of view, I hope it is a world of wide growth, even with the eaters of PPs, the race for the best farm has started!

Share here what you believe will happen in the first month of the beginning of the world.

Sorry for my english xD

Best regards.

Deleted User - 848897645

My prediction is I am going to be absolutely reamed.
Just popping back in after a 7 year absence to see what has changed, and this new pay to build stuff is not at all what I was expecting

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My prediction is I am going to be absolutely reamed.
Just popping back in after a 7 year absence to see what has changed, and this new pay to build stuff is not at all what I was expecting

My advise is to take this world, pp farm and get use to the new settings and listen to the strategies. Scaving is also new since the last time you played and will make a huge impact on start up. Then take that pp to W116 and play for real. PP although is annoying because some people are "abusing it" but in most cases they spent a world or two to pp farming. If done properly I have made up to 65k on one world pp farming. On average unless you have really bad luck you should be able to make 15-20k easily. That 15-20k will help you during start up for sure.

So many positive things come from the pp market I think. The ability to get access to premium points without buying them I think is huge.

Deleted User - 848897645

Hold on, you can farm PP now?.....well ok then.
Thats a bit tedious as I am unsure yet whether to recommit to the game yet so farming for later worlds is a bit eh.
Dunno if it's changed much, but I remember playing w56 for over 2 1/2 years before it closed. Similar on w59.
I think I only did w8 for a year.

Or are worlds generally faster now?

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hold on, you can farm PP now?.....well ok then.
Thats a bit tedious as I am unsure yet whether to recommit to the game yet so farming for later worlds is a bit eh.
Dunno if it's changed much, but I remember playing w56 for over 2 1/2 years before it closed. Similar on w59.
I think I only did w8 for a year.

Or are worlds generally faster now?

You can farm 20k pp in 1 world, their's a couple of guides about how to do it.

Either way you can get top 100 without using PP so don't be discouraged.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can farm 20k pp in 1 world, their's a couple of guides about how to do it.

Either way you can get top 100 without using PP so don't be discouraged.

Like he said above if you don't mind posting a link. I normally get a good amount of pp but never actually read a guide on it so interested to see if there are things I can improve on this world while pp farming.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
d332f688d65e92ce9fddd7fc644ed885.png

And so it begins...

Deleted User - 848896943

I believe, that for july the slow players will get eaten and the others will get to 3 villages and the big pp bank account players will get to 4-5 villages. but the important part is that we have fun.

I liked it, everything tends to it!