Forget MW2, MAG is here!

DeletedUser

seeing as there is a thread about mw2 i saw it fittin to announce MAG! 256 payers online, and the option to use a large number of vehivles. pplue kinda good graphics. i think this game is better than mw2.

btw if this game is good x box fanboys ell be pissed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seeing as there is a thread about mw2 i saw it fittin to announce MAG! 256 payers online, and the option to use a large number of vehivles. pplue kinda good graphics. i think this game is better than mw2.

btw if this game is good x box fanboys ell be pissed

think avp will be better then any games out there.

DeletedUser

you really shouldn't compare non-vehicle FPS and vehicle FPS in my opinion, as they're played completely differently (and yes I know there's vehicles in MW2, but I mean playable-in-multiplayer vehicles, like in halo n stuff..)

but thats just my opinion, I also don't like to compare RPG's to MMORPG's, but thats primarily because I don't like comparing stuff :0

DeletedUser

lol mag will suck. People get pissed with 12-18 players in each game due to dying constantly...how do you think they'll reply to 256 players?

DeletedUser

lol mag will suck. People get pissed with 12-18 players in each game due to dying constantly...how do you think they'll reply to 256 players?

mag isnt exacly a spray and pray game like most. if you actually use tactics, youll win

DeletedUser

Rainbow six vegas 2, that's a pretty tactical game...People sound like they want to commit suicide after a match, and that's only with 12 people in each game...sometimes less

But idk, it's just my personal opinion right now that mag will suck...maybe it'll surprise me :/

DeletedUser

I've read a small article on it, and it looks interesting really. The person on each team with most "points" of some sort (commander points or something), will be the commander of his/her team and will be able to set the plan for the rest of the team to follow. Of course, they can decide not to (so on 128 people, I'm pretty sure at least half will be retards). All in all, it sounds nice, but there is too much room for human error and stupidity (commander can be a tard, although points might avoid most of that, and most of all players can be retarded).

DeletedUser

the point is that the oic (officer in charge) controls the general order, but you can go down to platton leaders, who still have power, and down to squad leaders. meaning, that if the oic is a tard, the the platoon ior squad leader will tell there men what to do. plus, its like cod with weapons, you get to be oic when you reach a high lvl. and in this game, tactics win the day, and tards would have quit buy that lvl

DeletedUser

best video ever fing lag! boom headshot my hand r shacking my hands r shacking my hearsts beating but i still get head shots!

DeletedUser

the funniest part is where hes gonna go running and says he runs faster with a knife in his hand. and where he says if he joins the army in RL and gets LAG he will be dead for real. hahaha

DeletedUser

shut up guys:icon_redface: I couldn't control myself

ANYWAYS >.> How is MAG? you played it yet?

DeletedUser

i hope MAG is good. Personally, i'm sick of MW2.

I'm more of an ID guy myself, ya know DOOM, Quake, etc

good stuff :)

DeletedUser

the point is that the oic (officer in charge) controls the general order, but you can go down to platton leaders, who still have power, and down to squad leaders. meaning, that if the oic is a tard, the the platoon ior squad leader will tell there men what to do. plus, its like cod with weapons, you get to be oic when you reach a high lvl. and in this game, tactics win the day, and tards would have quit buy that lvl

Yeah, that is a brilliant idea. It has been implemented before though in games like America's Army, and never works.

DeletedUser

I still think Uncharted2 is better the both MAG and MW2.