Forgotten War ?

DeletedUser

No clue what you just said. I think i addressed all three of the members did I not?

Go back through the YEARS and read my posts about stats. My opinion is they are what they are. We lost those villas. No EXCUSES just EXPLANATIONS. When the 10 yr old player was discovered and the spy account that was gifting villas was revealed they were booted. I think this weeks stats give a true read as to what is going on with us. Holding our own if not edging out the enemy.

Ok, since are are obviously a little slow, I guess I need to explain.

DA+tH+WAR against AXE+3 players=506 villages for DA+tH+WAR

DA+tH+WAR against AXE=253 villages for DA+tH+WAR

Is there an explanation for the other half of the villages we took from you?

DeletedUser

ill tell , well , yaffe was out playing cod , xannash at the time was in the bathroom powdering his nose .... all the rest of the members were having a mosh .

-sere

jaffe25

Ok, since are are obviously a little slow, I guess I need to explain.

DA+tH+WAR against AXE+3 players=506 villages for DA+tH+WAR

DA+tH+WAR against AXE=253 villages for DA+tH+WAR

Is there an explanation for the other half of the villages we took from you?

"Ok, since are are obviously a little slow, I guess I need to explain." -nicestash

Anyone else find this extremely ironic that this is the same sentence he is using to declare that I am slow?

Anyways, on to your question. You are asking me to explain how we lost in a months worth of stats while fighting three of the largest 4 tribes? Um, get em next time? Not sure what your point is tbh.

However, I think the explanation needs to be about how the LARGEST tribe just lost in stats to a tribe a third its size this week.

DeletedUser

LMAO this is bad spin even for you. Would you like to now pretend like you didn't know Dragonslayer was gifting villas to your other partner in crime?(whose name i cannot mention in fear of the mod ban hammer)

Yes. We all know he is in TH. Tada. Although, EVERYONE knows it.

Is this a dig at me, in thin disguise?
If it is, then you are ever so more clueless than I first thought.

In all my posts arguing with you and semi flaming Exile, I thought I dropped enough hints that im actually currently fighting Exile. :icon_eek:

Note: tH are not at war with Exile.

I love how 'everyone' knows something that isint true though :icon_rolleyes:
Just another one of your whacked out conspiracy theories :lol:

DeletedUser

"Ok, since are are obviously a little slow, I guess I need to explain." -nicestash

Anyone else find this extremely ironic that this is the same sentence he is using to declare that I am slow?

Anyways, on to your question. You are asking me to explain how we lost in a months worth of stats while fighting three of the largest 4 tribes? Um, get em next time? Not sure what your point is tbh.

However, I think the explanation needs to be about how the LARGEST tribe just lost in stats to a tribe a third its size this week.

If I remember correctly, back when AXE was the largest tribe in the world, DA still beat them at times.

Last edited by a moderator:

l1si4ka

Isn't criticizing someones grammar in there post against the rules? :icon_confused:

Even so This is a Fail thread just to get the heat off Exile and there "Personal" issues

DeletedUser

Now...the topic is getting of topic....
either way...i still applause AXE for being still there despite of the few numbers of their members vs the "entire world" against them to make it short...

keep up the pace! for if you stop...you'll get overwhelmed pretty soon...now that ain't fun right? hehehe...
keep being alive so that the world will not die again...after it had died...(dont know what right words to say)

DeletedUser64451

jaffe, darling, how is adding war targets into war stats spin? It's a practice nearly as old as war itself...or at least as old as statistics. Every time a tribe ops on somebody and they miraculously become tribeless they've been included in the stats to show actual gains. I don't care if camlon is on his fourth owner, he's been getting nobled out by DA since that particular war started. I also don't care if daguo and dragonslayer quit...nelaime probably quit too, I guess those caps shouldn't count either? What about boozie's losses, how much longer until you boot him?

I'm not sure how an already off-topic thread is supposed to get back on-topic...AXE might have been overlooked this week, maybe DA found some more inactives to go after, maybe tH decided it was too hard to try and noble AXE inactives and their own at the same time, or maybe everybody is just plotting to take out exile at the same time, who knows?

jaffe25

jaffe, darling, how is adding war targets into war stats spin? It's a practice nearly as old as war itself...or at least as old as statistics. Every time a tribe ops on somebody and they miraculously become tribeless they've been included in the stats to show actual gains. I don't care if camlon is on his fourth owner, he's been getting nobled out by DA since that particular war started. I also don't care if daguo and dragonslayer quit...nelaime probably quit too, I guess those caps shouldn't count either? What about boozie's losses, how much longer until you boot him?

I'm not sure how an already off-topic thread is supposed to get back on-topic...AXE might have been overlooked this week, maybe DA found some more inactives to go after, maybe tH decided it was too hard to try and noble AXE inactives and their own at the same time, or maybe everybody is just plotting to take out exile at the same time, who knows?

Sid, schnookums, when a person is found to be gifting villas I hardly think those are to be considered conquers. If you are using stats as a means to show progress or dominance, which u were attempting, then using a known gifted account is sad.

DeletedUser64451

Actually I was just trying to point out that you were far from ignored...but, as usual I suppose you know more about what I'm doing than I do :icon_eek: I'm also rather curious how you are able to deduce which accounts are being "gifted" versus which players are just failboats...but whatever :p

So here, a more accurate depiction of dominance, approved by jaffe25. Yes, over the past week AXE has kicked it into another gear, but here are the past month's.

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players: camlon daguo

Side 2:
Tribes: DA tH !WAR!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 697
Side 2: 1,192
Difference: 495

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,576,044
Side 2: 11,299,946
Difference: 4,723,902

chart

xannash

I'm also rather curious how you are able to deduce which accounts are being "gifted" versus which players are just failboats...but whatever :p

Let me answer that one...All you have to do is look at dragonslayer's village names and see that a huge number of them are named ****NOBLE**** which generally is the first sign of 'expert' gifting of villages.

Edit: Daguo left AXE of on his own accord...

Untitled-2.png

Last edited:

jaffe25

Actually I was just trying to point out that you were far from ignored...but, as usual I suppose you know more about what I'm doing than I do :icon_eek: I'm also rather curious how you are able to deduce which accounts are being "gifted" versus which players are just failboats...but whatever :p

So here, a more accurate depiction of dominance, approved by jaffe25. Yes, over the past week AXE has kicked it into another gear, but here are the past month's.

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players: camlon daguo

Side 2:
Tribes: DA tH !WAR!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 697
Side 2: 1,192
Difference: 495
ide 1: 6,576,044
Side 2: 11,299,946
Difference: 4,723,902

We really didn't kick anything into gear. We simply found out that a 10yr old child had inherited the Camlon account and kicked the account. I know i wouldn't want my 10 yr old to even read some of the stuff said in our forums.

So, you better hope that another kid gets an AXE account or you will have a much tougher job trying to spread the Anti-Axe kool aide.

DeletedUser

We really didn't kick anything into gear. We simply found out that a 10yr old child had inherited the Camlon account and kicked the account. I know i wouldn't want my 10 yr old to even read some of the stuff said in our forums.

So, you better hope that another kid gets an AXE account or you will have a much tougher job trying to spread the Anti-Axe kool aide.

My 10 yr old brother played for a while and he was probably a better player than a lot of the people who are still around. He quit because he got bored of the pitiful resistance he encountered.

jaffe25

Well tell him I know where there is an account he can have :lol:

DeletedUser

Let me answer that one...All you have to do is look at dragonslayer's village names and see that a huge number of them are named ****NOBLE**** which generally is the first sign of 'expert' gifting of villages.

since when has village names ever correlated to gifting vills? :icon_confused:
I think you'll find there are/were named that way to confuse people who are lazy taggers when defending against those vills.

Just to throw my two cents in, its a stupid topic because, it deserves to be a forgotten war and should remain that way. Its been going on for literally over a year, and there is no end in sight. Axe are beating DA, but DA are still outgrowing them.
You could post stats from any time frame that would favour either side, but in the end it makes no difference as neither side will loose without an external factor entering the phase. tH could've been that factor, but the big name point whores are living up to their uselessness (is that a word?) status.

I know i wouldn't want my 10 yr old to even read some of the stuff said in our forums.

If your ten year old did read your forums, he'd probably start proclaiming every conspiracy in the world is true and that everyone is out to get him and the powers that be are stupid.
Maybe a good future name for you if you ever fancied an alias would be 'thec0nspirator' then it could match mine!! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just use useless instead of uselessness.

And the whole TATS incident could be one outside factor that has really killed AXE. And I still don't understand why you think AXE is beating DA.

Jaffe:Do you want him to take over your account? I think it would help. :)