Forgotten War ?

seth89

Yays.!

*Wears gold star with pride then taunts Jaffacakes that he is in his area.*

DeletedUser

If a tH council person reads this and has an account they need sat to attack Axe with, drop me a forum message. I have a spare few days coming up and will be more than happy to do what I can :icon_wink:

I'm duke in tH

seth89

Just found that villa. I followed my nose. It smelled of weed and zoo dirt.

Now that's harsh.
My villages on smell of Love and sweet tenderness. :icon_redface:
Tho, I do challenge you to take it from me. :):icon_twisted:

seth89

I hearby Challenge any AXE player's to take 394|654 from my hands. I shall hit the Delete button to anyone from AXE that can take it. :)

xannash

I hearby Challenge any AXE player's to take 394|654 from my hands. I shall hit the Delete button to anyone from AXE that can take it. :)

yeah let's take an uber stacked village...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what war was this? :icon_eek: (this is a forgotten war after all :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

now jaffe has dragged me back to help instead of being inactive and just doing other things and annoying everyone on skype with bibi(<3), ill take the challenge once im finished up with all the stuff jaffe wants me to do, i want it around 8kpoints though so i can cat it aswell :p

jaffe25

now jaffe has dragged me back to help instead of being inactive and just doing other things and annoying everyone on skype with bibi(<3), ill take the challenge once im finished up with all the stuff jaffe wants me to do, i want it around 8kpoints though so i can cat it aswell :p

Seeing as how Seth hasn't seen an incoming attack in probably a year he has felt it is safe enough to dump a majority of his entire defense into one isolated villa. I would suggest(and actually might plan) a nice fat Catting Operation on him now that I know he will be sitting on empty on his interior villas :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

as much fun as a cat op would be, youd probably be best to let him keep the village and let it remain stacked.

He wont ever be able to do anything with it, and even if he does then he will never be able to hold the new village. Plus it ties up an awful lot of his defense that should be used to help frontline players (not sure how active this war is though).
Plus, it looks like you need those nukes for tH more than DA :icon_wink:

seth89

Seeing as how Seth hasn't seen an incoming attack in probably a year he has felt it is safe enough to dump a majority of his entire defense into one isolated villa. I would suggest(and actually might plan) a nice fat Catting Operation on him now that I know he will be sitting on empty on his interior villas :icon_twisted:

:icon_twisted:

Bring it on.!
Tho I have attually had incomings now. :icon_surprised:
65 from Druggy, Seems like he/she didn't like me renaming "its" villages. :icon_redface:

Tho I hate to admit it... I have empty'd the village now. Cause I was hoping you would all nuke it. ;D

DeletedUser

you can defend that seth.. (btw you have an unused accnt? can i have some? just mail me :)) this was out of the topic

seth89

you can defend that seth.. (btw you have an unused accnt? can i have some? just mail me :)) this was out of the topic

You know that ALL my villages are Defense. Minus a few hundred for nuking barbs, :icon_cool:
And I shall Ask Bryn or Huggles. :)

DeletedUser

You know that ALL my villages are Defense. Minus a few hundred for nuking barbs, :icon_cool:
And I shall Ask Bryn or Huggles. :)

okay.. just mail me if there is..

i never thought DA could become this big @_@

DeletedUser

Moar Stats!

24hr:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: tH DA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 45
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204,609
Side 2: 427,856
Difference: 223,247

chart

[/spoil]

Last week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:The Titanic AXE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: tH DA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 329
Difference: 236

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 865,412
Side 2: 3,091,039
Difference: 2,225,627

chart

[/spoil]

Looks like tH are loving the Axe inacitves, meanwhile only about 3 Axe people are bothering to do anything :icon_neutral:
Either way, its not a good look when your overall growth as a tribe is negative.

After the failed merge plans, I wonder if some of the Axe members are gonna jump ship as ive heard may happen :icon_wink:

Krazymoefoe

Not much of a ship left to jump off it seems tis a shame, poor AXE :(

DeletedUser

funny when you see the list of villages lost to AXE its nothing but Nelaime (the account without a current player) The easy nobles like that dont count. Things will soon change.

When most of axe is inactive how can we not come across and noble inactives.

I see mostly ancient being nobled and last time i attacked him he defended. Unless he has gone inactive since we started on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

last i checked nelaime was being supported by exile, and ancient hasnt been active in ages damn boozie and his brb ways lol

i should really do something on my account but meh (yawn)